Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 132)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Originally posted by darshana23

Sujju, this is my second wedding anniversary! Embarrassed

Faizu, off course yes, no harm in getting married with same person... LOL
If that person is willing to have same wish... ROFL

hehhehe , atleast thats how its proven if jijji is nt hopeless romantic like u LOL, anyway , opposite attracts each other naEmbarrassed
bye ...will miss u at night ...hope to see u 2moro ..and enjoy the day as its such a blessed day fr u ...may u always remain happy with himHug and 2 day am nt demanding any parcel ...u r allowed to eat with him only n u wont get hiccups bcz i will never bug u that day abt foodLOL

and moreover Darsh , tum kaisi sarja fan ho?Confused dnt u know kay agli party say poochnay ka nahi kay shaadi karna maangta ya nahi , seedha haath pakarnay ka aur  zabardasti shadi karnay kaLOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Thank u sujji that u shared ur thoughts ...but i didnt say the thing by niru's POV , Its obvious that she falls fr him once she will get to know about him being so careful and soft at heart ...and there will b an emotional bond fr sure ...but i was asking about sarje's or any man's perspective ...because fr him she is his first love and in my opinion it wont b like that the way it started fr him initially ...and if we consider Niru , sarje would be her second love and she knows perfectly that her 1st love has lost completely so he has an excuse to fall in love once again ...ab yeh keh lo kay sympathy will take that u -turn or whatever Wacko but about sarja ...as niru was and is his first love and he would b so helpless to get rid of the past na?...

you are right about Niru's character ...it changes colours like chameleon all the time n  we never got connected to her either she was with chandu or she is with sarja !Ermm
i know dear... i totally understood your post... according to me if a man is genuinely in love he would accept her wholeheartedly... and somewhere i do believe Sarja is doing that... the reason being... he is not having a problem with her being in love with Chandu... but he's having more problem with her always misunderstanding & accusing him falsely...  that thing pains him more...

i do agree that every man wants that he should be the 1st love of the woman he's married to... but here Sarja's type of woman is different... he wants a woman who can give the love which he craves for and also fill that gap of trust which he longed all his life... also dear he accepted the fact that he would be her 2nd on before too when he did not know that it was Chandu... so for a man like Sarja it doesn't matter whether he happens to be her 1st love or 2nd love... what matters to him is whether she'll give the same love,trust & respect in return which he would bestow her with...

Actually Faizu... here to be frank... i feel Niru never was in love with Chandu... she just hurried up with just one fortune teller saying... also her love is more of gratitude than love...  it's not that she really came to terms with being in love...  and yes i'm not able to connect with her anywhere... i'm not bringing Bk here as she's doing a fine job... but cvs have not shaped her character properly...
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Hey Usma...Hug
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Hey Usma...Hug

hisujju

i agree, Niru has been so confusing, she thinks so much whther to say yes to chandus proposal, and then she goes head off to be so close, and now she is freakishly behaving rude to Sarje as if she loved chandu like hell...what has she done for Chandu  may i ask except giving him that night??????

i dont know whom to blame...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Hello all,
lovely post faiza apu...both of them actually..thnks that u liked them ..

now about the question you raised, what you say is true, but arent we blaming (in a subtle way) the manfolks for not forgetting?no no  , .. neither i blame them alone nor i completely kept women aside from that matter ...as human is made to do mistakes so it could be any of them ...no gender discrimination here frm my side but as we r observing it from sarja's point of view where he is actually the victim of all things here so thats y gave that example ...and had there been any woman as victim , i woould have given their example as well ..i hope u get my point ..

imagine a woman in the same condition, having a hubby who went intimate with someone before,...the wife can show and act that she forgives and forgets...but does she really???? in fact i dont think its possible to forget, be it man or woman...its just society shapes how much of that disgust is shown, but the disgust is there...and that applies to all kind of polygamy, even legal ones (like double, triple marriages at same time)... i hope first para has an answer of this as well ...but nice to hear ur thoughts ...and society runs like this only .. in such cases,one has to be in a state of compromise else things go in a mess only na.

coming abck to Sarje, yes, he is more aloof, the love he had for Niru is crushed and its not easy for him to forget, in fact being with Niru makes his mood go even worse maybe because she reminds him of the very sad fact that she is chandus love

whether there love could (if was given time) form all over  again if sarje had any such history in his past as mutual guilt and pain could bind them...but since no trace of it and no hope for any trace of such past even, i guess its pure obligation at Sarjes side hmmm agree ...

usmrasulsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Hey Usma...Hug

hisujju

i agree, Niru has been so confusing, she thinks so much whther to say yes to chandus proposal, and then she goes head off to be so close, and now she is freakishly behaving rude to Sarje as if she loved chandu like hell...what has she done for Chandu  may i ask except giving him that night??????

i dont know whom to blame...
Exactly the way she was thinking whether to accept Chandu's proposal was like did she really love him... and just jumped to telling yes just because a fortune teller told her...now if she had realised it was Sarja... she would have told him yes too...

@ bold... that's what i want to say... she thinks what she has done one thing for Chandu is pure... but who would tell her it's morally wrong... she's accusing Sarja for no fault of his... the other day Nishi was telling Susheela had no sense of judgement... but i would say more than her it's Niru who has no sense of judgement... how can someone be so stupid not to see the reality... i would love Sarja to leave her... that would make her understand where she stands without him... vaise bhi she doesn't treat their marriage anyways... so why unnecessarily should Sarja bear that extra pain...

She's so dumb that she's not able to see the pain Sarja is going through... he lost all his loved ones... just to protect her from humiliation & Albela... let Albela kidnap her... that time she would understand the value of Sarja... 

Normally in shows females are shown in sacrificing mode... and here for the 1st time i'm seeing a heroine who has never sacrificed... but always ended up taking gratitude... sorry for being harsh... but i really can't stop thinking that way especially after her nonsense yesterday...

Faiza_samusmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
sujju, in fact as i was discussing with Latadi this afternoon, after seeing this annoying, no-good Niru, i really dont want to see any Sarje-Niru union, Sarje is better off without him and Niru cant really give anyone anything, she can just take things

in fact, the time when Sarje got shot (which actually led him to love her), i didnt find any sense on him falling for her

in fact, as far as i remember, Niru didnt call any ambulance, someone else did
Niru didnt want to go to hospital even, police forced her

she did press a cloth against that wound, but surely there was no concern, in fact that didnt help anything, did it, the blood was running as it was...

so, for what she  is given credit of saving Sarjes life???...beats me

Edited by usmrasul - 17 May 2011 at 7:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

i know dear... i totally understood your post... according to me if a man is genuinely in love he would accept her wholeheartedly... and somewhere i do believe Sarja is doing that... the reason being... he is not having a problem with her being in love with Chandu... but he's having more problem with her always misunderstanding & accusing him falsely...  that thing pains him more... yeah may b u r right but as per ur thought u r focussing about the circumstances they r facing right now na and i was saying once things get cleared b/w them and live starts run smoothly ...Smile

i do agree that every man wants that he should be the 1st love of the woman he's married to... but here Sarja's type of woman is different... he wants a woman who can give the love which he craves for and also fill that gap of trust which he longed all his life... also dear he accepted the fact that he would be her 2nd on before too when he did not know that it was Chandu... so for a man like Sarja it doesn't matter whether he happens to be her 1st love or 2nd love... what matters to him is whether she'll give the same love,trust & respect in return which he would bestow her with...well i think contrastively , sarje is always an emotional yet aggressive man so when he got to know that his love is going far away , he tried to get it at any cost on his friend's instigation and he didnt take care that he is the second one in her life ... ...but once the person having that type of nature gets their desired thing and then they give a thought to the matter deeply ...thats how i feel Smile

Actually Faizu... here to be frank... i feel Niru never was in love with Chandu... she just hurried up with just one fortune teller saying... also her love is more of gratitude than love...  it's not that she really came to terms with being in love...  and yes i'm not able to connect with her anywhere... i'm not bringing Bk here as she's doing a fine job... but cvs have not shaped her character properly..  .
@ bold...hmmm that is the point which is taking PMMKA towards disaster ...i mean shutting it downOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index