Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 130)

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I will probably create topic over there so all girls can hang out... That was our adda totally... Tongue

Darsh why not post a list of all the VMs in the forum like we had os yura scenes and interviews

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Di, gonna do that soon... I am just waiting for this weekend... Cool
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Di, gonna do that soon... I am just waiting for this weekend... Cool

take your time. all the new fans will enjoy the romance and songsHeart

darshana23

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Darshu bye for now and see u tomorrowWinkand mind u tomorrowWink

darshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
sure di, i will be here tomorrow...
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Hi girls ...me here ...and do i need to tell you that i hated my net a lot Angryanyway ...i had to read more than 30 pages and phew i finished reading them ClapLOL...

@ Dasrh ..first of all Happy anniversary dear Hug
secondly ...thank u fr sharing such an awesome interview of Anjali Hug..i was jumping with joy reading it and i perfectly remember how much we cursed the reporter na when he/she asked such stupid question to her ...but anyway ...it was a treat to read a complete interview Day Dreaming
and how could i forget to thank sujji fr such a great spying yaar ..i mean just after 45 minutes she posted her pic ? wow ..aisay hi to hum tumhain picture master nahi bulatay naHug...Anjali is looking so cute n elegant Cool...Darsh , u always wanna hear something from me na as dupe of Kapil?ROFL
besides ...why do u ppl always play that secret PM sharing game alone ?OuchLOL kabhi mujhay bhi bheja karo yaar ..i also wanna read them ...bhejo jaldi say Evil Smile

coming back to the epi...really its going good yaar ...sigh ..it will have to an end soonOuch
but what ? i mean what ?Shocked sarja said kha nahi to dunga aik kaan kay neechay ?ROFL ...Man , i predicted word to word on saturday na ? see suji what did i say to u? he would say like this only na he he did... and did dialogue writer spy again and they shooted the sequence on sunday itself or or i have become powerful oracle that dilaogues matches perfectly?WackoROFL ...but i really enjoyed after hearing it from kaps mouth LOL ..and that Kitaabi keeray was justROFL...sarja is awesome !
but how many times i have to scream that i wanna hear his yeh sarja wala BG music?Angry why dnt they play ...??Confused atleast i wanna hear during sarje-albela encounter n that too fr the last timeCry

and Nishi ...your oneliners about sarja is just mind blowing yaar ...i read and i nearly fell-off the chairROFL .. just too good !!!

oh lata aaapi has just left ? oh k no probs..we might talk at night and then hi to sumi , juna aapi ...how r u bth ...? sumi ...its holiday there ...good to know ..may b i catch u around Big smile

PS .. sujji ...ur FFs reading  is in pending...will do it soonEmbarrassed thank u fr updating ...
er...aur kuch to nahi reh gaya na bolnay ko ??? sorry if i missed adding sumthing after reading more than 30 pages at stretch...ufff...

Edited by Faiza_sam - 17 May 2011 at 6:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hey Faizu, I am here only... By the way, one moment I will send u that PM too... Dont hit me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Ok girls since PMMKA is going to an end so this question has been bugging me since long ...i wanna know your take on that ...because the way story is rushing ,we wont have a chance to discuss this matter later Unhappy ...i just wanna ask that how many of u feel that sarje's love/attraction is same or will remain same as he used to feel fr her her ? because i feel now its a matter of keeping his bro's last words only thats y he is taking care of her ...its nt a thing that his love completely vanished when he got to know that she was chandu's love but i feel for a man or  a woman its really hard to get back to your very first  feel fr sumone when u get to know that the other one loves someone else ..and here to adding the fuel on fire his love had shared intimate moments fr his bro as well ...i dnt thnk so that one can ever forget the pain ...i feel if things go all well between duo but still that divine or pure love cant knock on their lives forever Unhappy...because somehow the thing pokes u once in a while that it was circumstances who made u bound ...and in my opinion , in eastern society ,men never forgive this mistake of woman..yes i did say a mistake because they take it that way only ...i am not saying about niru got that much intimate to chandu but am talking about when some woman purely loves with some person n unfortunately her love is nt destined with her choice and later she gets married with someone else and somehow her husband gets to know abt her past life then he never ever able to forget abt that thing...
and am not saying all these thing on hypothetical basis but i have seen such case in my aquaintance ...its been 25 years fr her being married now but still things never changes fr her Cry...he shows his love all the time , never pestered her financially but the thing which is called trust is missing ..Ouch..sometimes couples have to live fr the sake of children and i am really sad to say this compromise is always demanded from woman side in such cases...especially here in east ...
well discussion has been turned into very serious way and i think its nothing related to the upcoming story as there is no ample time fr them to focus on such things..but still wanted to share and yes waiting fr ur views as well because may b it differs but i would be glad to read it !Embarrassed

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index