Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 13)

vienna234 Senior Member
vienna234
vienna234

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
thanks for adding me Big smile

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Hey girls, check out my creations for Kanjali here, I found them bit good as compared to previous one I made Tongue

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678988

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjisujji0609

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hi All,

Looks like a ton of discussions and I've missed out on the lot. Couldn't come to the forum as I had guests staying the week...but I got to see the show.

I see that there's a lot of confusion surrounding Sarje's decision concerning Niru's pregnancy...on the face of it, it looks as if he's turned an out and out villain..as far as Niru's concerned...I'm not sure if I heard it right or deduced it correctly...But, I think Sarje doesn't want Niru to ever know that she is pregnant...so his plan is to keep her unaware till ...maybe an abortion is done...for her own good.

As far as he can sense, she'll never accept him as a part of her life...his love for her and his promise to Chandu would have led him to propose to her...but considering her hatred for him, and the probability that she'd be an unwed mother must have led him to believe that an abortion is the best way out...thus blackening his image in her eyes even more.

PS: Sorry if this aspect has already been discussed...I didn't read the posts...so, please ignore this post if it sounds like a repetition. Big smile

PPS: darshana, nice pics!

Edited by pippa - 08 May 2011 at 4:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10Juna04darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hey Sudha, welcome... even I was surprised! where are you missing??

Congratulation, no one has predicted this angel so far now.. You are the first one!! Thumbs Up

Thanks for complementing siggies!!

Sorry, I am in bit rush. Have to go! Catch u later...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10pippaJuna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Hi All,

Looks like a ton of discussions and I've missed out on the lot. Couldn't come to the forum as I had guests staying the week...but I got to see the show.

I see that there's a lot of confusion surrounding Sarje's decision concerning Niru's pregnancy...on the face of it, it looks as if he's turned an out and out villain..as far as Niru's concerned...I'm not sure if I heard it right or deduced it correctly...But, I think Sarje doesn't want Niru to ever know that she is pregnant...so his plan is to keep her unaware till ...maybe an abortion is done...for her own good.

As far as he can sense, she'll never accept him as a part of her life...his love for her and his promise to Chandu would have led him to propose to her...but considering her hatred for him, and the probability that she'd be an unwed mother must have led him to believe that an abortion is the best way out...thus blackening his image in her eyes even more.

PS: Sorry if this aspect has already been discussed...I didn't read the posts...so, please ignore this post if it sounds like a repetition. Big smile

PPS: darshana, nice pics!
Wow Sudha...  you maybe right there... as Sarja is known to do the right thing in a wrong way...  it may even happen that later he realises he's wrong in aborting the child... as that would also give him his Chandu back...

but this will lead to a huge misunderstanding again between Sarja-Niru... and if this happens then Niru will never ever forgive Sarja as she'll not understand his thinking...  then how will an emotional bond start between them... i hope  Sarja manages to convince Niru why did he think in that direction...

Gosh Sarja is so confusing... can't really figure out what he would do in a certain situation... i felt Sarja is playing the hate game with Niru... with the doc assisting him in that task... so that Niru comes out the zombie state completely... but your post made me feel it might go in the direction you are stating...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10pippaJuna04

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hi sujji n darshana
Thanks!!

My pov is based on sarje's last line...that he needs to make some major decisions while she is unconscious. I just jumped to the above conclusion.

What I found really odd was this: What was Niru doing outside the doc's room...First, how did she know where the doc's room was. Second, the look on her face seemed to suggest that she already knew what was brewing there and wanted to eavesdrop!

Third, and the weirdest of all, wasn't she supposed to have been given a tranquilizer or some such to put her to sleep? So, what was she doing roaming around the hospital????

Edit: darshana, I thought you were busy and was offline...so didn''t address you directly.  .SSmilerry!

Edited by pippa - 08 May 2011 at 6:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04darshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hello anyone here?????? 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index