Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 108)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by darshana23

Tu kab se silver lining ke piche hi lagi hain... tuze aur kuchh nahi suzata kya??? Wink
hehehe.LOL... Kanjali & silver lining go togetherDay Dreaming... aur thanks to youHug... aaj Anju ka interview padne ke baad.Heart... mujhe aur bhi silver linings dikh rahe hai... LOLWink

usaka interview padhane ke baad to mujhe silver, golden, platinum aur naa jaane kaun kaun si line dikhati hain... When PMMKA will be over I will be back to writting my Kanjali FF Day Dreaming Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

Aww sujju did your papers not go well?? By the way whenever you have exams we get a new promo. so hopefully we should have one now..Well even i want saja back in action and frankly speaking i want him out of the house with niru... ab jitne bhi din bache hai i want both of them together... if he stays at home then there are so many people who will taunt him..

You want their SR akele main??? Wink

Kya karu, I am romantically hopeless LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10sujji0609

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Nishi ... where are you from??? i mean from India??? or outside India??
i am in UK dear.. 4.5 hrs behind you girls..Smile how are you darshu? is sudha di around as well?

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Hey girlsHughope you all had a lovely weekend.. New week so hopefully we shall have 5 episodes of dhamaal and 5 one liners from sarja.. actually today i am expecting more as they may be thrown out of the houseOuch
hiii Nishi...Hug my weekend was bad because of exam...LOLLOLyes dear even am hoping a lot from today's episode... want to know what all Sarja plans to do today... Big smile
Aww sujju did your papers not go well?? By the way whenever you have exams we get a new promo. so hopefully we should have one now..Well even i want saja back in action and frankly speaking i want him out of the house with niru... ab jitne bhi din bache hai i want both of them together... if he stays at home then there are so many people who will taunt him..
no dear... it was fine.Smile... it was not my fav subject..Dead...  that's why had a tough time studying & giving exam...OuchLOL done with them finally...Big smile  promos... i really didn't find any new promo for any of the shows... leave alone Pmmka...Ouch

Yes dear... they really need to get out of the house...atleast that way we would get some good scenes of them together... but now fact is eating me... where will they stay??? and most importantly how will their family come to know the truth???

Nish10

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Tu kab se silver lining ke piche hi lagi hain... tuze aur kuchh nahi suzata kya??? Wink
hehehe.LOL... Kanjali & silver lining go togetherDay Dreaming... aur thanks to youHug... aaj Anju ka interview padne ke baad.Heart... mujhe aur bhi silver linings dikh rahe hai... LOLWink

usaka interview padhane ke baad to mujhe silver, golden, platinum aur naa jaane kaun kaun si line dikhati hain... When PMMKA will be over I will be back to writting my Kanjali FF Day Dreaming Heart
hehehehe yes diiiLOLLOL... that interview gave us a clear hint what do they mean with best friends tagDay Dreaming... but when asked about marriageEmbarrassed... turanth yesHeart... chooo sweet na...Blushing.

Wow... waiting to read itDay Dreaming... i think the last update was on SPA 08 right??? Big smile even i'm planning to update all my FFs... was working on that only in the afternoon...Embarrassed

Edited by sujji0609 - 16 May 2011 at 5:42am

darshana23

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

You want their SR akele main??? Wink

Kya karu, I am romantically hopeless LOL
@BOLD: same pinchLOL hopless romantics... mills and boon ke mood mein hain..LOL SR toh door ki baat hain.. i wish they had shown that as well if the serial was to extend for some more time.. but i am expecting some romantic scenes like the tree cornering one.. itna to maang sakte hai yaar..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Agar jet speed se wind up karna hain to Anton uncle is there to tell them truth that Niru was in love with Chandu and there is no connection between Sarjaa and Niru Cool
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Nishi ... where are you from??? i mean from India??? or outside India??
i am in UK dear.. 4.5 hrs behind you girls..Smile how are you darshu? is sudha di around as well?
awww okSmile...  actually the other day you said evening.Tongue... and we all were already having late nightsLOL... so Faizu was wonderingLOL... so thought of asking you...Tongue

Lata diii will be back after some time...Smile.

Nish10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index