Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 (Page 10)

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Dont want to get it axed as its really picking up now. that jamboorie called RKR is gonna be a flop like the first two seasons
 want this to continue atleast for kapil

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Dont want to get it axed as its really picking up now. that jamboorie called RKR is gonna be a flop like the first two seasons

Di, truth is whatever Imagine audience is they liked to watch this swaymvar and all kind of shows.. I dont know what they get by making mockery of marriage???

But yes I also want show to run for Kapil's sake..
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Di, truth is whatever Imagine audience is they liked to watch this swaymvar and all kind of shows.. I dont know what they get by making mockery of marriage???   its Ratan this time not rakhi and many people do like ratan, at least she is a good actress, so people might be interested Ouch

But yes I also want show to run for Kapil's sake..  same here...in fact now seeing the team trying it hard to make it sensible and on track, i want it to stay for everyone associated
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Di, truth is whatever Imagine audience is they liked to watch this swaymvar and all kind of shows.. I dont know what they get by making mockery of marriage???

But yes I also want show to run for Kapil's sake..

getting married with a swayamvar...where r we. ? lagta hai we'll be watching ramayan 2LOLLOL
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Sumi, I am off for dinner now... will catch u later...
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Sumi, I am off for dinner now... will catch u later...

ok bye, i will be here some time later too ...
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Gosh it really feels great to see new members are taking a liking for Sarja & the new track... am really hoping the trps increase & the show gets a chance... for some reason i'm feeling positive it will happen... Please god do perform this miracle...!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasuldarshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Gosh it really feels great to see new members are taking a liking for Sarja & the new track... am really hoping the trps increase & the show gets a chance... for some reason i'm feeling positive it will happen... Please god do perform this miracle...!!!!

yeah but still very less people are interested in WU...which is nt a good sign Confused
still hoping for the best...everyone's trying hard i guess  Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index