Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Juna04

Hi Girls,

me here too now

hiii Juna diii...πŸ˜ƒ

loved reading your filmy prediction...πŸ˜›

sudhalata1 thumbnail
sujji the emotions of a man shattered by his bro's death,marrying the girl he loved even after knowing the fact that she is carrying his bros child is being potrayed excellently by kapil. flawles acting but  i'm not able to guess if he still loves her or just protecting her from Albela and saving her from didgrace of being an unwed mother. in the hurry to finish off with the show they r not able to convey the story properly.
hope we get a logical endingπŸ˜•
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hiii Juna diii...πŸ˜ƒ

loved reading your filmy prediction...πŸ˜›

Hi JunaπŸ˜ƒ
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

hmmm.. possible... either FB or phone.. kaam kya hain dono ko aur?? 😍😍😍

heheheheheee πŸ˜†  Aur humme bhi un par jasoosi karne ke allawa aur kaam kya hai
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

sujji the emotions of a man shattered by his bro's death,marrying the girl he loved even after knowing the fact that she is carrying his bros child is being potrayed excellently by kapil. flawles acting but  i'm not able to guess if he still loves her or just protecting her from Albela and saving her from didgrace of being an unwed mother. in the hurry to finish off with the show they r not able to convey the story properly.

@ bold... even i'm getting confused over Sarja's feelings... the other day Juna diii felt Sarja was touched by her caring ways ... but his allies made him jump to the conclusion that its' love... somewhere i do agree with her... as seeing the current scenario it looks more like he's only fulfilling his promise made to Chandu...

But some scenes do make me feel he really loves her... but is unable to show it properly... his love is clearly evident there... but he ends up talking in a loud manner... or to be precise he sounds pompous,egositic & aggressive... but he's really not that way... it's Sarja's way of showing love to Niru...

I really felt he was in love with her when he saw her having chillis... when he rushed to get her water twice... when he told her he would sleep on the ground... and it pains him a lot that she always misunderstands him...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Sudha and Sujji,

Sudha - I think that it is both as it is all in the family - he loved Chandu more than anything and keeping his promise is imp but he also would love Chandu's unborn child as much as that is his only nishani...

His feelings for Niru were never too deep in the first place as they never really had a relationship for it to develop into something deeper.   He was flattered that an girl cared for his life and that was it and then the love aspect was put into his head by his friends...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
and sujji it pains us also to see her misunderstanding him alwaysbut where is Anton uncleHe is the only person other than sarjaa who knows the truth abt chandu Niru. will he be the one who will bring out the truthπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

and sujji it pains us also to see her misunderstanding him alwaysπŸ˜‰

exactly...!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Actually if we go as per what Juna diii told... then this track had even more scope to change from that concern to love...!!!!!😭😭 Gosh someone please get me the channel head... 😑😑😑😑