Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Sarje simply doesnt care anymore about how he is treated, he accepted that fate about Maruti long ago and chandus death made him accept it from other family members as well, and he certainly doesnt care about what and how Niru feels for him

its no happy ending for sarje...
Originally posted by usmrasul

Sarje simply doesnt care anymore about how he is treated, he accepted that fate about Maruti long ago and chandus death made him accept it from other family members as well, and he certainly doesnt care about what and how Niru feels for him

its no happy ending for sarje...

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..i second the thought!...and in last epi , if niru says ever that ''humain maaf kardijiye , hum nay aapko ghalat samjha ''🀒 should not be happy wordings fr him as well ...as if he would forget all the pain he used to bear n  is suffering !!!🀒
but i would say that only ...our thinking n CVs thinking are 2 diff things so as u said sumi , we will have to accept as it comes by .πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Faiza_sam

i remember sujji ...those members never gave a thought once about sarja's character rathar jumping on the conclusions without paying heed to  the storyline
well yes u r right at some extent ...but i cant forget that he use to drink..i mean i would love to see if they showed that sarja only throws his anger by hitting punching bag or some people to change the taste of mouthπŸ˜†...but drinking is the thing which i disliked a lot in his character
agree dear... that aspect even i didn't like... when they showed him hitting that boxer's bag... i had written then & there that i'm proud of him he didn't get to drinking... but somewhere they wanted to be little real when they think of a goon... so they showed him drinking...

ab sab toh hamare favour mein nahin dikha sakte na... so thoda hera pheri toh expected tha...

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
And if they plan to show their SR ever as darsh n nishi r expecting ( which i highly doubt )😳🀣...i want him to say to her once ...'' apun ab kaan ki baali utaar rela hai , agar zara bhi shaanapan dikhaya na to iskay hi lock say tera mun see day ga apun ''🀣 ...gosh violence in romance only ...but i want sarje to take revenge 😈 and pin her once 🀣 tauba tauba , my nasty thoughts ...lolzz...
chalo girls ..me going ..will catch u later ..

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..i second the thought!...and in last epi , if niru says ever that ''humain maaf kardijiye , hum nay aapko ghalat samjha ''🀒 should not be happy wordings fr him as well ...as if he would forget all the pain he used to bear n  is suffering !!!🀒
but i would say that only ...our thinking n CVs thinking are 2 diff things so as u said sumi , we will have to accept as it comes by .πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

That's what i mean too Usma & Faizu... Sarja is such a hard rock that he has learnt to live without love... now he does not even bother whether Niru will ever love him or not... what matters to him is fulfilling Chandu's promise...

And even in the end if they show him getting everything... from the way we have judged Sarja character till now that new love would just be like a show piece in his life... not actual emotions...

But according to cvs happy ending matlab they'll show him getting love from everywhere... after all more than Niru Sarja happens to be more important... the show is looked from his point of view than hers... he remained an ideal... and earned sympathy... he sacrificed when it was needed... so what a female didn't do... Sarja character managed to do it... so they would show him accepting all the apologies & being happy after all he happens to be what a female should have been in the show...

And if they plan to show their SR ever as darsh n nishi r expecting ( which i highly doubt )😳🀣...i want him to say to her once ...'' apun ab kaan ki baali utaar rela hai , agar zara bhi shaanapan dikhaya na to iskay hi lock say tera mun see day ga apun ''🀣 ...gosh violence in romance only ...but i want sarje to take revenge 😈 and pin her once 🀣 tauba tauba , my nasty thoughts ...lolzz...
chalo girls ..me going ..will catch u later ..
hehehehehehehe Faizu...🀣

Faizu... i do feel there would be a scene in the night... but i feel this time he would end up giving a fitting reply to Niru like Ajay gave Ash in HDDCS which would make Niru think twice before accusing him..  but she would not able to show that she's guilty... maybe here Albela would come in the picture...

ok dear take care see you soon...😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
sujju me leaving too, see you during showtime 
Originally posted by usmrasul

sujju me leaving too, see you during showtime 
ok Usma... take care see you soon...😊
hello, am back, anyone here???? 
am here only,... was saying my prayer... now back