Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 80

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sujju I guess Anju is not playing elder sister role.. That will be played by Shubhangi Atre... and I love her too...  😳

Anju is being offered for one of the sister role. Not sure which one. But there was buzz she might accept it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

hehe yes... in fact she auditioned also for a bubbly role in Rkab... i really wonder which role was that... I'm glad she got the main role...

Plz, not for Champa and Chameli... Gautam's eye are perfect who saw that Bholi Bhali Rani in her and she bagged lead role... 😳
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

sujju I guess Anju is not playing elder sister role.. That will be played by Shubhangi Atre... and I love her too...  😳

Anju is being offered for one of the sister role. Not sure which one. But there was buzz she might accept it...

she was there in some Imagine show/Sp show only🤔... i remember seeing her somewhere...😕

Yes diii... Anju is not fit to play the eldest daughter role😭... as she is really young😛... i guess she's perfect to play the 3rd sis role😃... as it will give the bubbly element at the same time cry baby element😍... that sis role has the maximum scope to show the talent...⭐️

Hmmm but we never got to know about it... no news about that show too🥱... i was just thinking now Anju watches Pmmka for Kaps❤️... if she really stars in that show.Embarrassed... Kaps will also watch it for her na.😍... awww would love when Anju states that like Kaps...☺️
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Plz, not for Champa and Chameli... Gautam's eye are perfect who saw that Bholi Bhali Rani in her and she bagged lead role... 😳

hehehe yes😆... she had that innocence & naiveness which Rani character needed to the maximum.😍.❤️... but stupid destructive turned her to be a super woman...😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Gosh i really wonder what Sarja is going to do today???

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
me too wondering same Sujju... whats next??
chalo I am gng for lunch break.. will be back in hour...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

me too wondering same Sujju... whats next??
chalo I am gng for lunch break.. will be back in hour...

ok diii... see you in some time... 😊 i'll be there almost the whole day today😆... got nothing to do...😆
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Hi darsh😃 thanx for posting the interview. had not read it before
darshana23 thumbnail
Di, aapne padh liya... Now tell me ur thoughts abt it... 😳
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Di, aapne padh liya... Now tell me ur thoughts abt it... 😳

First thing first...the intervieer is dumb and stupid. she was pregnant in the show and not in real life. how could he ask her if she will become pregnanat before marriage.😲
But she is open to the idea of marrying someone like kapil as he is an ideal person and her parents shud not have a problem with that😃😃
arre parents jaldi se izzazat de do😉