Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 63

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Yeah happy and logical can be considered as contrastive things in daily soaps๐Ÿ˜†
BTW , i was thinking why didnt sarja tell susheela that his wife is the same girl who saved his life so thats y he got married to her as she has a vital place in his life ... yesterday ,the way susheela was badmouthing abt her made me ...i mean it was a direct attack on character na ?...sarja could have said this but yes he is hot-head chap and so does creative๐Ÿ˜†...so forget abt it!

Faiza if sarja wud have said that susheela would have yelled" mar jaane deti usko kam se kam ye din to nahi dekhna padta"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Yeah happy and logical can be considered as contrastive things in daily soaps๐Ÿ˜†
BTW , i was thinking why didnt sarja tell susheela that his wife is the same girl who saved his life so thats y he got married to her as she has a vital place in his life ... yesterday ,the way susheela was badmouthing abt her made me ...i mean it was a direct attack on character na ?...sarja could have said this but yes he is hot-head chap and so does creative๐Ÿ˜†...so forget abt it!

hehehehe so true dear...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

even i felt that was wrong of Susheela to point at her character... she was kind of calling her a call girl not acceptable to me at all... felt so bad for Niru... even if Sarja had told the truth Susheela would not have bothered that...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sudhalata1

Faiza if sarja wud have said that susheela would have yelled" mar jaane deti usko kam se kam ye din to nahi dekhna padta"

Oh yeah aapi , u r so right at this ...the way lady has lost her piece of mind , only this can b expected...
btw , hru ? fever gone na ?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Faiza_sam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

hehehehe so true dear...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

even i felt that was wrong of Susheela to point at her character... she was kind of calling her a call girl not acceptable to me at all... felt so bad for Niru... even if Sarja had told the truth Susheela would not have bothered that...

yeah but we can see 2 diff. reactions when someone is shock-stricken...one starts yelling without giving a thought and one is dumbfounded...thats reality no matter how much we hate but it is !
darshana23 thumbnail
girls, can we discuss epi in ED??
Faiza_sam thumbnail
okay girls , me off ...bro is pestering me fr laptop and he deserves to get it now ๐Ÿ˜†
as we have 2 more days 2 discuss about todays epi so will catch u guyz 2moro ...so that we can discuss rest of the things ..
ba byeee
good night all ...tk cr .๐Ÿค—
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bye faiza apu, btw, wheres everyone gone????? dont see any new members even, did they leave after knowing that the show will end????
darshana23 thumbnail
sumi, me here... but busy with WU... ๐Ÿ˜”
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is sujju gone then?????

sigh, yes with being thrown out, Sarje-Niru relation has more possibilities, i feel this storyline is yet on the flow they planned before ...thats why we are yet likign it...but now that show axing news came, 1 or 2 week later they will surely do some change in the story in  super fast time and will end it that way
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm also there Usma... i was replying in ED thread & your thread...๐Ÿ˜Š