Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Darshu I am also not so sure how Survivor is done here -  but these adventure kind of shows have and element of drama too and even though the activities may not be scripted but the dramatics part surely could be scripted and not sure how Kapil will deal with such situations.

Although we all know that he is a straight forward honest and sensible guy but in the controlled situations of reality shows it is very different.

Like I read Sara Khan interview and she also said that when she came out of big boss she saw a totally different scenario and opinions abt her.

They do this abroad too in UK and US where the editing is done is a way that gives more TRP's
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Anju as a temptress who ultimately calms him.๐Ÿ˜...

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

bottom line is in India perhaps adventure shows are not relaly adventure shows...they are just people bitching each others in  a more natural setting ...i still remember that "iss jangle se mujhe bachao" where shweta and Chetan (that musclemen of NB4)participated...gosh contestants were all celeb and they rot in behavior ๐Ÿคข...

but if SP can make a real adventure show and not like SRKs Zoor ki Jhatka, ( am sorry sujju but that show was disgusting to me too), I am all  for seeing kaps there

Usma... no need to be sorry... to be frank i was like what was SRK doing there... i wanted him to get out the show myself... those contestants were really a big headache... all they knew is bitching about others...

But knowing Kaps... he refrains from such kind of bitching... he doesn't like doing anything for publicity... he would just do his work... so i'm sure he would handle that situation well...
Juna04 thumbnail
Darshu thanks for the article it was like a drop of water in the desert esp as we are so deprived of any news abt Anj
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

๐Ÿ˜ณ

kya hua... can't imagine our Anju that way kya...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† but for Kaps she's the perfect one...๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ
Juna04 thumbnail
Sujji we know that Kapil will do his best to handle the situation but in a controlled environment of reality shows -  things can get out of hand before you know it..  

Many times it is either staged or institgated or situations are created where the contestant is cornered and can behave out of character...

I would like Kaps to do something that is a real adventure show if he wants to do it that is...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Sujji we know that Kapil will do his best to handle the situation but in a controlled environment of reality shows -  things can get out of hand before you know it..  

Many times it is either staged or institgated or situations are created where the contestant is cornered and can behave out of character...

I would like Kaps to do something that is a real adventure show if he wants to do it that is...

hmmm agree diii... you are right they edit the plots in such bad ways just to get trps... and poor Kaps would not even realise that till it comes on TV...

Actually i would love Kaps to do another show like AXN extreme... gosh i have still not seen that when Kaps actually won... all i have seen some pics ... i really want to ask Kaps when & where did he participate... the credit tells Kaps was a student then...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
I can Jo's likes on some posts๐Ÿ˜ƒ... but where is she???
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello girls ...me here ...wassup ?
Kaps in adventurous show ?...yeah we would like to see him but the way reality shows run on TV is just ...anyway , hope kanjali get offer together on some channel n we might get oye lucky ,lucky oye once again๐Ÿ˜†

@ sumi , what am i reading ? u havnt seen the TT int yet ? dekho dekho ๐Ÿ˜›we would love to read if family pull ur leg ...haiii kaash i could bug ur room n hear all's voice๐Ÿ˜ˆ but ask them nt to speak in bengali ,i wont b able to understand๐Ÿ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Hello girls ...me here ...wassup ?
Kaps in adventurous show ?...yeah we would like to see him but the way reality shows run on TV is just ...anyway , hope kanjali get offer together on some channel n we might get oye lucky ,lucky oye once again๐Ÿ˜†

@ sumi , what am i reading ? u havnt seen the TT int yet ? dekho dekho ๐Ÿ˜›we would love to read if family pull ur leg ...haiii kaash i could bug ur room n hear all's voice๐Ÿ˜ˆ but ask them nt to speak in bengali ,i wont b able to understand๐Ÿ˜†

hiii Faizu...๐Ÿค—

Gosh really wish Kanjali gets a good & different role together soon...[Ps i would not mind to see Kaps again in a role like Sarja]