Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

friend's marriage... This month is almost marriage month for me... In upcming week I am gng to attend two marriage ceremonies in a week... That too on weekday πŸ˜”
awww... weekday matlab too hectic schedule for you... ...

arrey haan Darshu diii.πŸ˜›... i just checked you wanted me or Juna diii to post the link of Kaps TT interview on his wall.😊... i was about to do now... when i saw Smiley has already done the honours...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
every girl is pretty much fast over here.. I am glad smiley posted that...
hello girls,

sigh...serial ending and now we have the interview after shouting for long time...wonder when might we get another one
Originally posted by usmrasul

hello girls,

sigh...serial ending and now we have the interview after shouting for long time...wonder when might we get another one
hiii Usma... πŸ˜ƒ

awww forget it Usma😊... i have just put that show ending news behind😭... now am just enjoying Sarja's antics to the fullestπŸ˜ƒ... but i know for sure i'm gonna miss him very much..πŸ₯Ί.

Let's hope we do get one more... πŸ˜ƒ aur bhi kya kar sakte hai hoping ke alava...
sumi, dont worry about interview.. will try again best... I am back to my positive thinking mode again... πŸ˜ƒ

By the way, did u notice Indya.com gave Kaps photo on show ending part...
By the way, I found some articles on Anjali and her theater days... Posted in KLP... Good to know her achievements.
yes, but then again, seeems like they just copy pasted telychakkar article 
yeah, every article on web is copy-paste of another...
I dont know why I feel SP might offer him Survivor show...
Originally posted by darshana23

I dont know why I feel SP might offer him Survivor show...
Darshu diiiπŸ˜›...you know something i had this fact running in my mind since AB was approached.πŸ˜ƒ...that they might bring Kaps tooπŸ˜ƒ...  like they'll add kind of spice like two bros who loved each other are now against each other in the show...πŸ˜‰