Sarjaa ka Rishta!!! - Kapil AT 9 - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by darshana23

no problem di, if you have fever then take ample of rest... Probably frequent climate change here is causing that... U can be here anytime, main to glu stick ki tarah IF pe hi rahati hoon... ๐Ÿ˜†

isiliye to tumko chipakne kisi bhi time login kar jati hoon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
as u were not here, we have few other topic opened as well..
check that too... specially Sarjaa's punch lines...

as u were not here, we have few other topic opened as well..
check that too... specially Sarjaa's punch lines...

yeah just went through them. good topic Darshu. maine jo socha tha everyone has written that
just was thinking of writing yesterdays
Hi girls๐Ÿค—i know darshu is around anyone else there??? i think the real drama starts now with sarja entering in the house... We were right about sonali.. she does not hold sarja responsible for chandu's death.. so her support will always be there...
About niru taking revenge i dont know how she will take it.. Waise bhi Bhavna has a simple and innocent face.. i cant imagine her as scheming... moreover expression wise i dont know how would she convey the hatred...
Nishi, yes real drama will start now... I am also puzzled how she could take revenge... Sarjaa is not millionaire even and not so lattu on her right now that she could advantage of that moment...

Nishi, yes real drama will start now... I am also puzzled how she could take revenge... Sarjaa is not millionaire even and not so lattu on her right now that she could advantage of that moment...

maybe she will not allow him to come near her as she thinks he married her out of lust(i'm not getting the rite word. pardon my limited vocabulary). and the girl does not know that he is marrying her for his brother and to save for frm disgrace of becomming an unwed mother
๐Ÿ˜•
Darshu i also commented on your punch line topic
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
Hi sudha di.. Ya sarja does love niru but it will take time for her to understand why sarja married her?? i was reading some posts and it says that the show is ending very soon..๐Ÿ˜ญ is that true
Originally posted by Nish10

Hi sudha di.. Ya sarja does love niru but it will take time for her to understand why sarja married her?? i was reading some posts and it says that the show is ending very soon..๐Ÿ˜ญ is that true

Nishi, main aise har din post padhke khud ko upset karati hoon and then I leave that part... Let news come officially then we all will cry together...
Originally posted by Nish10

really dont know nish but i think there is a new topic on how PMMKA shud end and if i'm not mistaken she is  Arjun Fan. so let all these things not effect us.. enjoy the show as each day we get to see a new sarjaa and i read somewhere that GKD was ending๐Ÿ˜•

Nishi, main aise har din post padhke khud ko upset karati hoon and then I leave that part... Let news come officially then we all will cry together...
Mujshe nahin rona yaar... i thought the drama was getting interesting from now on... hope this is just a rumour...