Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

In yesterday's episode i was kind of happy that niru at least understood sarja's point of view about albela tracing her in the village.. she understood that albela is capable of finding her and baba... so i think with time she will understand why sarja married her..

@ sujju: even i think everyone at home will give him cold treatment.. may just ignore his presence..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

hmm, i felt Sarje didnt want to do this on 13th day...thats why he told the doc to keep Niru unconscious, he would have let the moment of 13th day go and then arrange for a marriage with full devotion but perhaps Nirus running away startled him and triggered him to make a hasty decision

That's what i said... he was telling Pakya about a place where he can keep Niru & her Baba safely...  he just meant she & the child are his responsibility... he didn't mean marriage... it was when she ran away... he could not take any further chances as Niru, her child & baba's life are in danger... so he chose the best option is marrying her so although he would get to hear the worst taunts but she would be in front of him safe...

Also dear i was thinking how will Albela react to Sarja-Niru marriage... his misconception would further get stronger...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

That's what i said... he was telling Pakya about a place where he can keep Niru & her Baba safely...  he just meant she & the child are his responsibility... he didn't mean marriage... it was when she ran away... he could not take any further chances as Niru, her child & baba's life are in danger... so he chose the best option is marrying her so although he would get to hear the worst taunts but she would be in front of him safe...

Also dear i was thinking how will Albela react to Sarja-Niru marriage... his misconception would further get stronger...

perhaps we will got to see a stronger Al too...i always demanded for a strong villain ddint I? πŸ˜† but that will happen if the show survives, if not...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

In yesterday's episode i was kind of happy that niru at least understood sarja's point of view about albela tracing her in the village.. she understood that albela is capable of finding her and baba... so i think with time she will understand why sarja married her..

@ sujju: even i think everyone at home will give him cold treatment.. may just ignore his presence..

yes dear... she would surely understand one day... but now more misunderstandings are in store and worst being his love for Chandu is at a toss again...😭 when she'll start understanding that time she would be reminded of all Sarja's words... that he was doing everything for her & the baby...

@ bold... i really feel that way... as they would feel it's useless talking to Sarja... no one will understand his point of view but vaise Sarja also doesn't plan to explain it... but i really want someone to understand him here... and i would really love if Sonali takes that place... till now she has not been rude to him... but you never know if she plans to be rude today...  as both Maruti-Susheela are not in a position... worst Alka is there to add fire to that fuel...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

perhaps we will got to see a stronger Al too...i always demanded for a strong villain ddint I? πŸ˜† but that will happen if the show survives, if not...

Usma... please be positive now...😊 jo hoga dekha jayega... till then enjoy all the crispy moments of the show...πŸ˜ƒ

Yes dear... what if Albela really stoops low to take revenge... Sarja will have to face all the consequences... but then Sarja is stronger than Albela so he would handle it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but you know i really want the truth of Chandu's death comes out soon... but till Niru is this way it will never happen so i guess it will take more time...
Nish10 thumbnail
One question... would albela even bother to react to sarja-niru's marriage.. he is more concerned about how to save his life and not get in the hands of the police... he wont be surprised either cause he always thought sarja loved niru...
More than anything sarja's family will be upset with him because he got married on his brothers tervi and treated a mourning day as a celebration one...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

One question... would albela even bother to react to sarja-niru's marriage.. he is more concerned about how to save his life and not get in the hands of the police... he wont be surprised either cause he always thought sarja loved niru...

More than anything sarja's family will be upset with him because he got married on his brothers tervi and treated a mourning day as a celebration one...

yes dear of course Sarja's family will get angry on him...  and we would feel bad for Sarja...

but as Sarja said Albela would be hiding but he would be getting news about them... also Sarja marrying Niru would infuriate him further as he always wanted Niru... he won't react quickly ... he would plot everything & come out at the right time... but i do feel there would be a scene of Albela where he's informed about the marriage...

I was just thinking one thing... will Sarja actually get Niru home???? pata chale he plans to keep her elsewhere... and he's telling that his mom-dad will never forgive him because he got married to her on the 13th day without their presence ... but then there would be no drama because of this... but what if someone from his neighbourhood gets to know about Sarja-Niru marriage and he breaks the news to the family... that time they would get angry & maybe Sarja will bring Niru home...
Nish10 thumbnail
chalo girls... i shall see you later in the evening... till then miss meπŸ˜†..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Hello anyone there???πŸ€”
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

chalo girls... i shall see you later in the evening... till then miss meπŸ˜†..

kya timing hai hamara Nishi... 😭 net was troubling me😑😑... i signed in back😊... and you are leaving😭... chalo no problem see you soon dear take care...πŸ€—
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago