Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Juna04

Sujju -  I agree love at first sight also works and love after many meetings and friendship turning to love or hatred turning to love also works
Main thing is in a love story how the intimate scenes are created and presented is what makes it entertaining or boring...

i know Juna diii... i meant both the flavours work for me... provided it is presented properly... sometimes i really wish cvs had not rushed up with ChandNi love story as when their scenes started to look unique & the chemistry started building up ... they rushed & made it a love triangle...

But am really looking forward to Sarja-Niru relationship... i really want to see how Sarja faces Niru & his family in this situation...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nish10

juna di due to some reason the like button is not working... may it knows that if we keep praising sujju so much woh to chane ke jhad par chadh jayegi๐Ÿ˜† waise bhi the cv's listen to what she predicts๐Ÿ˜† our multi talented sujju..

but of course CVs will listen to her,

see the CVs even named Kapils character after our Sujju...she is Sujata Rao so they made a Sarje Rao, a name that perfectly matches...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

juna di due to some reason the like button is not working... may it knows that if we keep praising sujju so much woh to chane ke jhad par chadh jayegi๐Ÿ˜† waise bhi the cv's listen to what she predicts๐Ÿ˜† our multi talented sujju..

hehehehe Nishi lo dhadam doom ... i have got down from the chana tree...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey I did not greet any1 here so Hello Usma, Nishi, Sujji and Sana
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

but of course CVs will listen to her,

see the CVs even named Kapils character after our Sujju...she is Sujata Rao so they made a Sarje Rao, a name that perfectly matches...

hehehehehehehehehe Usma... that was damn funny...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Hey I did not greet any1 here so Hello Usma, Nishi, Sujji and Sana

Juna diii... there is no need to be formal here... ๐Ÿ˜Š...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys sorry after greeting you all I have to leave for a while as getting dinner ready - will try and come back later if not too tired...
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know much about what works and does not... but love at first sight is more of attraction than love.. some are lucky that they get the right mate at first sight... (chandu got niru... My theory is that you know a person better when you live with him/her everyday under one roof.. that is why most of the problems start after one gets married..for sarja and niru they have to learn to tolerate each other especially niru..but probably living together and also thoughful incidences could bring them close,,, 
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehehehe Nishi lo dhadam doom ... i have got down from the chana tree...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lagi toh nahin ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

I dont know much about what works and does not... but love at first sight is more of attraction than love.. some are lucky that they get the right mate at first sight... (chandu got niru... My theory is that you know a person better when you live with him/her everyday under one roof.. that is why most of the problems start after one gets married..for sarja and niru they have to learn to tolerate each other especially niru..but probably living together and also thoughful incidences could bring them close,,, 

yes dear totally agree... actually one needs to know & understand that person more...  and one thing is not acceptable for me in ChandNi love story is they did not show Niru anywhere coming across Chandu's family...  and she took such a big step with Chandu... i understand she trusted Chandu beyond anything... but still would have loved had she come across atleast one member from his family...

Here both Sarja is already aware that Niru hates him so he's mentally prepared for everything... i really want to see this phase of their relationship which eventually blooms into love...