Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

Nahin I am angry on Sujju because CVs and Channel does what she talks about only... There is always promo out when she demands and rest of the time its just "Than than gopal"...

Confess Sujju, u r spy of CVs.. 😑

Areey kabhi kabhi hum masoom baccho pe daya kha ke, SBS, SBB ka interview bhi demand kar le... Niru nahi hogi to bhi chalega... Mere liye Sarjaa kaafi hain 🀣

we should name her sujji baba and ask for prediction and future🀣
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

@darshu me back  don't worry dear u'll drool when u get back how long till u back? & hi sujji i am also exited about the new twistπŸ˜›

hiii joπŸ˜›  [i hope you don't me calling you that...] i'm really excited tooπŸ˜›... gosh aisa angry Sarja promos aayenge tohπŸ˜†... pata nahin us forum mein Kapil ki diwaniyon ka kya hoga...πŸ˜πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Hehehe Gosh Lata diii... you are really funny...🀣

Now i really wonder what they are planning to show today... as marriage tak chala gaya...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Hehehe Gosh Lata diii... you are really funny...🀣

Now i really wonder what they are planning to show today... as marriage tak chala gaya...

even i was surprised seeing the promo. itna jaldi shaadi???? dont know whats the big hurry!!πŸ˜•
kahin nxt week bachha na dikha deπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, CA ka dream dimaag se nikal de...
New profession for you... I am sure Sumi will
be ur right hand in that πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, CA ka dream dimaag se nikal de...
New profession for you... I am sure Sumi will
be ur right hand in that πŸ˜†

Gosh Darshu diii... you really remind me of Faizu's post of asking a double salary...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Usma will be in a shock like me now 😲as both of us did not expect their marriage would be with rituals... πŸ˜†

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh in that case sujjii ask s/thing good!😊
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Gosh Darshu diii... you really remind me of Faizu's post of asking a double salary...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Usma will be in a shock like me now 😲as both of us did not expect their marriage would be with rituals... πŸ˜†

what were u two expecting "NIRU KA SWAYAMVAR"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhalata1

even i was surprised seeing the promo. itna jaldi shaadi???? dont know whats the big hurry!!πŸ˜•
kahin nxt week bachha na dikha deπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hehe exactly Lata diii... ek din ke total shoot ke baad... Niru next day maa ban gayi... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†you never know...πŸ˜‰

I guess this is a sudden twist... as viewers are getting very excited seeing the hatred bond turn to friendship & eventually love... it's really exciting...😳😍

I'm really really happy that Sarja is back to the same after the emotional phase...😍❀️
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hiii joπŸ˜›  [i hope you don't me calling you that...] i'm really excited tooπŸ˜›... gosh aisa angry Sarja promos aayenge tohπŸ˜†... pata nahin us forum mein Kapil ki diwaniyon ka kya hoga...πŸ˜πŸ˜†

yeah i am loving all of u calling me jo yes u can dear😊