Gulaal

5th May - All about Talli (Kes-Gul) - Page 3

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post lennie ! and like reemz mentioned yesterday i sense talli trouble too...today was a pass epi for me and i dont blame cv as everytime i cant expect  them to give me  the best ...no complains at all ...just a  request avoid kes-talli its 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Today's scene was like how a best friend or a friend is with another firend and Kesar stood up to all and also Talli drama seems to be coming - not sure how but something is def coming
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I saw bits and pieces of the episode. I started imagining Kesar's reaction if Gulaal went missing. He would be in a frenzy but with Talli he did act like a true friend which others will mistake as something else because they have not seen his passion towards Gulaal.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suki11

@reemg
ATM I don't like any of those jodis in a romantic sense. The fact that kesar/gulaal marriage is illegal and involves child marriage, really turns me off. I'm live-in aunt to three kids and the whole thought of them being involved in any sort of child marriage custom sickens me.
I'm not bashing gulaal or the actions she took, but its hard for me to root for something that I don't agree with or more importantly I wouldn't want for myself or anyone close to me. Ugh its so hard to put in words want I mean. I'm not as good at this as other people in this forum are!
When it comes to talli/kesar I like them being friends but talli is too immature and naive IMO to be compatible with a complex individual such as kesar. If they got together now, it would be a very imbalanced jodi, as kesar would always have control I think and be frustrated with talli all the time.
Anyway I hoped I you get what I mean, sum answer is I don't like either jodi romance wise yet!

me too !  i support kes-gul coz  kesar want it to happen ...!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

I saw bits and pieces of the episode. I started imagining Kesar's reaction if Gulaal went missing. He would be in a frenzy but with Talli he did act like a true friend which others will mistake as something else because they have not seen his passion towards Gulaal.

Yes, all they will see is what a good match they are Talli/Kesar 😆  whilst from Kesar's pov it was the right thing to do and for a friend - for anyone if a situation arised well if it was Gulaal there would be a strong intensity for it
biscch thumbnail
@ rituka,
Actually I do know the custome of Dearvatu and all.
I was not questioing that. I was trying to make a point that when Gulal was married to Vasant she always thought Kesar as their child. When she decided to do Dearvatu with Kesar she mentioned that she has to choose Kesar Versus Dusyant because she wants to show to people that her love toward Vasant is still live. Gulal is the one who choose tali for kesar becasue they had special relationship since childhood. Kesar being Tali's uncle is not entirely truth. Sudha had to adopt Tali to give and get love that she always desired with her husband Raman.
Anyways.  I hope i made my point clear.