Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: friendforall

Milee  ur post is awesome Dear, Just agree with all u have said,  and really loved Nivi,Viren and Sid today, they were all awesome,  will look forward to ur other posts Dear,

Thank you Diya for the comment and I will write my other posts in a bit. Me too really loved all the scenes.

I am not going to make a post on Nivi-Sid but I will write here what I thought.
Nivi-Sid before any other relation they are best friends forever. Sid even from childhood had a protective instict towards her, may be its because she being shy, sweet, innocent and all. The same goes with Viren too, as we all knew from what Tayiji said Viren was just like Nivi, silent, shy and sweet and sensitive. So Sid was very protective towards both of them but Viren was sent away so he could not be his protective big brother.

Sid knows Nivi's character in and out. The instant Nivi came behind Viren and Sid asked her what is it? she did not respons but he knew something is wrong. Next day she did not come down and Viren too was acting different, he understood something is really really wrong and he needs to act. Being protective towards both of them and he being the elder one wants only their happiness and he knows Nivi's character she won't open up and share her thoughts and he knows Viren too that how his character is and specially he is avoiding any questions. So he took that risk of being seen with Nivi but still he went to talk to her, just the way a friend goes to another friend to give support.
I loved how adamant he was, and I loved the way he understood what might have happened. And he left from there with only one thing in mind to talk to Viren in such a way so that it doesnot hurt his brother's feeling. Because he knows his brother is more sensitive than Nivi.

Really CT's gave back the original Sid today.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Oh Milee Di, i loved ur post!!๐Ÿค— Thank u, it was beautiful and i agreed with everything u said. I loved the scene btwn the brothers, it was just so heart warming to see. I wish they could always give us such strong scenes and i hope whatever time is remaining, they keep it real and give us the characters we know and love.

Thanks sweetie, and really hope they give such scenes and always keep it real.
And mere toh hosh udgaye tey when I saw Viren in Blue. OH my my "Dil vich tandh padgayi" dekh kar.๐Ÿ˜‰
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice post Milee. Couldn't have said it better. U wrote everything nicely. I too loved tonight's episode. Hope we will get to see more of brother scenes. Thanks for the nice topic.

Rani2011 thumbnail
Nice pictures, Raj! apt for this topic.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, I was waiting do patiently for your Sood brothers topic. My hands were itching to write what all you have written here but I did not want to take away your happiness and your right. 

Thanks dear for writing so well. Yes, each and every scene was so good today. I am so happy that we got a wonderful episode. TO me, the pace of the episode was just fine. It was the right time for Sid to explain it to Viren and to bring him back to his senses. Sid again played the role of cupid between NiVren because he knows they both love each other so much and are incomplete without each other.
Viren had no hesitation today to tell Sid about his feelings and also to Nivi. He just bursted out infront of Nivi and told her everything what he felt and the background music was just perfect. THe first scene had music which they played during stallker revelation time and so apt as he was again telling Nivi about how weak he is and he is not capable etc. He acted so well just like a lost man.
And then the last scene where he tells Nivi that he is incomplete without her and the song playing "Tu hi saathi, tu hi yaara". I was in tears during this scene. I just wanted to go and hug both of them. I am so glad they both spoke, communicated and Nivi fund out what Viren's problem was. And then the falshbacks of all the appropriate scenes was shown. Just perfect.
I have not seen the promo so not sure what to make out of it.

Anju, my dear sweet pichley janam ki sister๐Ÿ˜Š I love you so much. You sacrificed this topic for me and my happiness. Just like Sood Brothers, we are CCBM Trimurtis, in which 1 murti is missing. Thanks Anju for giving me this opportunity.

You know Anju this is what I wanted to write in my others posts about Background music and Viren blurting all out.
I loved it when he blurted all out, even though he was yelling and all on Nivi but atleast everything is out from his heart. That is what needed the most and Nivi understanding the problem, without knowing how can she solve it or pardon him for his behaviour. I so loved the flashbacks and then yaar that background music oh it was just perfect.

Then with Sid how he opens up and doesnot hide anything, says it all even that he did not force Nivi to come for the ceremony. Oh how I loved it and the way he ran to home.

And then the last scene was just absolutely perfect, just like our NivRen and with it came the most beautiful song "tu hi saathi" arey yaar, I knew you will have tears because me too had tears in my eyes. It was just perfect, him asking forgiveness and she crying tears of joy when he said he is nothing without her. Just awesome.

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we have happiness all the time we really don't understand its value, but when we know sorrow we will value happiness even more.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani2011

Very nice post Milee. Couldn't have said it better. U wrote everything nicely. I too loved tonight's episode. Hope we will get to see more of brother scenes. Thanks for the nice topic.

Anjali, thanks dear for the comment. YOu know I am just wondering how will my Sood Brothers look when the baby is born ek bangaya baap aur ek bana chacha๐Ÿ˜† handsome duo.

oh my my I can see how it looks๐Ÿ˜‰
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: INGCIV

thanks milee for your famous post and thanks to kinshouk and abhishek  for their performance

Thanks dear, sorry don't know your name but I have seen you comment quite few times but I think in french or someother language. Couldnot reply back as I didnot catch what you were saying. So please don't think I was rude ok.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Very nice analysis milee and loved ur answers about sid, nivi and viren and how sid handled... ๐Ÿ‘

@ Raj the pic is apt for this post and its very nice. ๐Ÿ‘
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milee1014

Anju, my dear sweet pichley janam ki sister๐Ÿ˜Š I love you so much. You sacrificed this topic for me and my happiness. Just like Sood Brothers, we are CCBM Trimurtis, in which 1 murti is missing. Thanks Anju for giving me this opportunity.

You know Anju this is what I wanted to write in my others posts about Background music and Viren blurting all out.
I loved it when he blurted all out, even though he was yelling and all on Nivi but atleast everything is out from his heart. That is what needed the most and Nivi understanding the problem, without knowing how can she solve it or pardon him for his behaviour. I so loved the flashbacks and then yaar that background music oh it was just perfect.

Then with Sid how he opens up and doesnot hide anything, says it all even that he did not force Nivi to come for the ceremony. Oh how I loved it and the way he ran to home.

And then the last scene was just absolutely perfect, just like our NivRen and with it came the most beautiful song "tu hi saathi" arey yaar, I knew you will have tears because me too had tears in my eyes. It was just perfect, him asking forgiveness and she crying tears of joy when he said he is nothing without her. Just awesome.

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we have happiness all the time we really don't understand its value, but when we know sorrow we will value happiness even more.

Oh Milee, I will miss you so much when you are on vacation. I seriously hope the 3rd trimurti comes back soon. And I hope we get to see CCBM for another year.
Yes, the music had more impact on the scene. Today editors really paid attention to the editing and did a good job. Whenever I am seeing the last scene I am getting tears. ๐Ÿ˜ญ. It is just picture perfect. 
Rani2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Anjali, thanks dear for the comment. YOu know I am just wondering how will my Sood Brothers look when the baby is born ek bangaya baap aur ek bana chacha๐Ÿ˜† handsome duo.

oh my my I can see how it looks๐Ÿ˜‰

Aww milee u r already in the dreamland ๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks for responding .. i love the way u write U just bring each & every detail beautifully. u know what u made me re watch today's episode by giving such awesome details. So, i am going to watch now ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks!
i read some where that u r going to India. we will defo miss u & ur awesome writing. i wish u have a wonderful time with ur family & relatives in India.