India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

My Sood Brothers !!!!!!!!!!

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

I remember my first post was on NivRen thread about Viren BUT my first thread I opened was about my Sood Brothers.

The moment I saw Sid comforting Viren with his eyes and Viren agreeing to his brother before lifting dadaji into the ambulance, I was touched. They were just cousins, they were different yet they were very much similar. Oh how I wish CCBM ran for couple of years and I got to see these brothers bond on screen.
In between the story line so much character butchering was done with my Sood Brothers. Sid was not the same old Sid who was so sauve, so arrogant, so strong minded. And our Viren khi toh baat hi mat karo they just literally changed him whenever they wished and whatever they wished. I literally cried thinking about my Sood brothers.
But today CT's gave me one scene which just made me excuse these CT's every mistake in regards with the changes to my Sood Brothers.
Viren Sood from childhood was very sensitive boy, he became insecure when everyone started to compare him to Sid his dear Bhai, whom he used to love more than himself. He wanted to become like Sid Bhaiyya, his insecurity increased so much that it became hatred towards his Bhai when his dadaji whom he idealized and his friend Nivi whom he loved and thought she is the only friend he got gave more importance to Sid than him. But being a kid he could not share his thoughts, everything was buried deep down inside his heart and he started hating everyone and specially his Sid bhaiyya.
Sid Sood from childhood was excellent in everything he did and he was the star of everyone's eyes. He loved his little brother, he wanted to always protect him from everything. He wanted to be an ideal big brother to his little one. But his little brother was sent away from him to live in a hostel and indirectly he was the reason but he did not know about that. Being a kid himself how could he?
He says the same to Nivi on the day Viren got revealed as stalker that he always wanted to be Viren's big brother. But being a child himself what could he have done. we understand his stand.
But today it was different they are adults now, they can talk it out and share their problems and learn from others experiences. Today Viren was making a mistake and Sid as big brother who has every authority to make him take right decision took him aside and made him understand, that you are not like other men. You are not incapable, don't believe what others say about you believe in yourself. Make sure you identify your shortcomings and use them and turn them into your strength and no one can stop you to achieve your success.
Sid ever so sweetly explained to him without hurting Viren's feeling that your wife is your strength. And I don't want you to be the failure. oh how much I loved this conversation between brothers.
Viren telling Sid what he felt and Sid telling him ever so gently without hurting his sensitive heart that you are wrong, you are very capable person but you need to recognize it yourself before others recognize it.
Sid was today his old self, the Sid we saw in the beginning of the show. The way he enters Nivi's room and tells her that I know what happens when Divya finds out but you should know how important it is if I came here. Oh this was the Sid we all remember.
And Viren as a kid he could not do it but today he let it all out, when he spoke with Nivi after he came from office, when he spoke with Sid at the groundbreaking ceremony and when he again spoke to Nivi in their bedroom when he came to take her with him.

Oh thank you CT's for giving us this episode, where I could see what I always wanted. My Sood Brothers convo, Viren talking his heart out, Sid back to his normal character which was lost somewhere.

And specially the background music, oh my gosh you used all our favorites, Viren's music, NivRen's music and then atlast "Tu hi saathi, Tu his yaar" oh my I am actually on cloud 9 today.

Thank you verymuch from bottom of my heart. I know you are trying to catch up or wrap up but atleast you showed such wonderful scenes.

And hats off to Kinshuk and Abhishek for their performance as Sood Brothers. I loved the scen guys, awesome performance. Keep up the good work.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

fiza_11cottencandyshubabegumsanjanasiriprajeeRani2011minu2011neha_fannutsmaher-luv-niviaruntouchAbirami24JasleenlamsINGCIV-Atiya--aamina-Anisha_91Alphabet26anjaani07ashred12wadi..dollanjubaladiyaloveskinny-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thank u Milee for this lovely post...Loved every Sid, Nivi and Viren scene today...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanmilee1014INGCIV

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Milee  ur post is awesome Dear, Just agree with all u have said,  and really loved Nivi,Viren and Sid today, they were all awesome,  will look forward to ur other posts Dear,

neha_fantashu20milee1014

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Oh Milee Di, i loved ur post!!Hug Thank u, it was beautiful and i agreed with everything u said. I loved the scene btwn the brothers, it was just so heart warming to see. I wish they could always give us such strong scenes and i hope whatever time is remaining, they keep it real and give us the characters we know and love.

Edited by anjaani07 - 05 May 2011 at 10:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanmilee1014Anisha_91diyaloveskinny

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Milee, I was waiting do patiently for your Sood brothers topic. My hands were itching to write what all you have written here but I did not want to take away your happiness and your right. 
Thanks dear for writing so well. Yes, each and every scene was so good today. I am so happy that we got a wonderful episode. TO me, the pace of the episode was just fine. It was the right time for Sid to explain it to Viren and to bring him back to his senses. Sid again played the role of cupid between NiVren because he knows they both love each other so much and are incomplete without each other.
Viren had no hesitation today to tell Sid about his feelings and also to Nivi. He just bursted out infront of Nivi and told her everything what he felt and the background music was just perfect. THe first scene had music which they played during stallker revelation time and so apt as he was again telling Nivi about how weak he is and he is not capable etc. He acted so well just like a lost man.
And then the last scene where he tells Nivi that he is incomplete without her and the song playing "Tu hi saathi, tu hi yaara". I was in tears during this scene. I just wanted to go and hug both of them. I am so glad they both spoke, communicated and Nivi fund out what Viren's problem was. And then the falshbacks of all the appropriate scenes was shown. Just perfect.
I have not seen the promo so not sure what to make out of it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011neha_fantashu20prajeemilee1014Alphabet26

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Milee Dii as soon as I saw the scene between SidRen I remembered you straight away and I KNEW you would surly make a post on it. LOVE the post Di, and I completely agree with what you have said. I loved the conversation between Viren and Sid I'm actually very happy that Sid was the one who made Viren realise, Sid clearly knew that there is something wrong with Viren the way they both spoke to each other was awesome it was so nice to see them bonding after a while. x 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_fanmilee1014

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Here is something to go with the lovely topic

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011minu2011neha_fantashu20Abirami24lamsmilee1014anjubalaAnisha_91Alphabet26diyaloveskinnymoniluvskinshuk

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Thank u Milee for this lovely post...Loved every Sid, Nivi and Viren scene today...
Raj, thanks for the comment and awesome pictures of my handsome brothersSmile

Alphabet26diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top