Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Ok, his name is Muzamil Desai and he is on the facebook ...😈 , I am going right now to complain ...I don't care if he reads or not ...I will feel better then ..

this is the link ...

Oh thanks Di.. I have never done this before but will do now.. Will go and write on his wall..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm... feel much better now
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Good girl , on the right hand side it says ' send message ' so just send your complain there ...

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

They really must write better script and show some happy times  .Today so many things  did not make sense to me ..The ywere very inconsistent with the previous story track...

1. Vaishali is getting  worried about divorce , didn't Dharmesh tell her  that she is not his legal wife so why is there any talk of divorce .

2. At one time Dharmesh used to love vaishu , now all he can think of revenge on Manav ...why is that ?πŸ˜•

3. Why is Manav bringing food from outside , what is the silly need to show them this down  and out that they cannot buy rice and daal and cook at home ...

4.There is no talk now about savita's illness...some mysterious  illness this was , got cured just like  this by karela therapy from bahu ..

5.Who is running the expense at the Kaarnjkar house ..?

6.What's happening  with varun ?

7. Again all kids have disappeared ..Ruchi, Punni , Sachu ?

8 .Archna is acting  like a teenager in love  ..She used to be an administrative supervisor once , she doesn't ask manav anything about his business .It's as if this woman has  no idea what goes outside the house  where she lives with her love ...

These new things are like as if the new writers never saw the previous  episodes of PR ...We know a lot more about the characters and the previosu tracks then they do ...
For me , right now the only thing worth watching  in PR is Sushant'as acting ..nothing else is good ..

I actually did a double take when I saw thi post. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   hubby had to pick me off the chair I fell off. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good going TanyaπŸ‘πŸΌ

valid questions indeed - all of them but especially the bolded part
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
archanamanav thumbnail
savita can't live with manav or without manav it looks like..πŸ€”..
Tanyaz thumbnail

Good to know  you enjoyed it ...πŸ˜†

Such a sad frustrating show, nothing much to be happy about ...πŸ€”
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

savita can't live with manav or without manav it looks like..πŸ€”..

I think she will come  around soon...I just hope it'snot too late as Damodar keeps saying ...you know  , what if Archana loses the baby and then all of the relatives want to be friends again ...then manav may not want to know  them...
I don't wan tthat to happen ..I hope Savita makes it up with Manav soon ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My vote goes to Satish for not mixing business and personal. Very good policy.  Though i understand, i didn't like him being very unfriendly with manav. He was like I gave u my word i won't back off. Has he forgotten all the things manv has done for versha?  Anyway he was atleast did give the license. Darmesh might cause some problem with license that will create more serious problems between manav and satish.

I am tired of seeing manav struggling and sad. have seen it many many time... I am glad i watch it online, i can skip the parts i don't like... Hope Bappa will help him to get out of this problem.  Archana
should suggest him to go back doing fixing cars...

I rather not comment on Darmesh. I can't say the words i want to say about his character. Even manju is the same. I hate her character so much. When  r they going show her getting punished.
She  trusted jaywant vinod has no job. Now she is trusting evil darmesh i hope she will loose everything this time. They show Bappa's idols all over in this show but they don't show evil getting punished by god...

Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: karsri

I did Karsri.. Sent a long long message and feeling much better now πŸ˜ƒ