Gulaal
Gulaal

talli ...talli...talli... (Page 2)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

it was indeed a tallified epi... but i m more tensed with gulaal reaction wen kesar and talli were playing tom n jerry infront her...her reaction was like "oh wow what a lovely pair nazar na lage no jealousified at all...hello she is your would be sautan atleastt be little concern about it...seriosuly i m more mad at gulaal then talli after all this stupid marriage idea is given by her...but what to do ourkesar loves her ...bach gayi...nahi toAngry

arti it was talli torture again...but i noticed that helly shah has really beautiful eyes ..although the character talli itself gives me a headache...did you see that when she talked to sudha she said that she should not cry so much otherwise her eyes will bcum weak ...then who will prepare her shadi dress...all she can think is her marriageAngry

Also i agree gulaal seemed to b happy with her sauten to be and she even teases talli for being in loveAngry

I hope kesar loves gulaal truly...nahi to kya hota devi maiyya ka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

it was indeed a tallified epi... but i m more tensed with gulaal reaction wen kesar and talli were playing tom n jerry infront her...her reaction was like "oh wow what a lovely pair nazar na lage no jealousified at all...hello she is your would be sautan atleastt be little concern about it...seriosuly i m more mad at gulaal then talli after all this stupid marriage idea is given by her...but what to do ourkesar loves her ...bach gayi...nahi toAngry

arti it was talli torture again...but i noticed that helly shah has really beautiful eyes ..although the character talli itself gives me a headache...did you see that when she talked to sudha she said that she should not cry so much otherwise her eyes will bcum weak ...then who will prepare her shadi dress...all she can think is her marriageAngry

Also i agree gulaal seemed to b happy with her sauten to be and she even teases talli for being in loveAngry

I hope kesar loves gulaal truly...nahi to kya hota devi maiyya ka

i hope gulaal fans are not reading else we will have cyber bombs attacksLOL ! seriously i think devi maiyya and jahli rani are tooo good for our kesar ...he deserves someone normal like him Wink

manzilmukul

_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

it was indeed a tallified epi... but i m more tensed with gulaal reaction wen kesar and talli were playing tom n jerry infront her...her reaction was like  "oh wow what a lovely pair  nazar na lage  no jealousified at all...hello she is your would be sautan atleastt be little concern about it...seriosuly i m more mad at gulaal then talli after all this stupid marriage idea is given by her...but what to do our kesar loves her ...bach gayi... nahi toAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

@Arti, the one in red...the TOM and JERRY comment I wish is here to stay while talking about Kesar and Talli. It just left me in splits

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Incense

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

@arti

gulal and talli both seem to be obsessed but their objects are different ...for talli it is her marriage...for gulaal it is her family welfare...cant handle there obsessions anymoreEvil Smile

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

@arti

gulal and talli both seem to be obsessed but their objects are different ...for talli it is her marriage...for gulaal it is her family welfare...cant handle there obsessions anymoreEvil Smile

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap very well said...its a bottomline

manzilmukul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index