Gulaal

talli ...talli...talli...

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Another whole episode for talli...wanted to finally cry in the emotional scene bw talli,sudha and gulaal,just when felt like sympathising she finally blabbered again about her shadi ka jora ...all she dreams is her marriage...omg kesar walked away with talli holding her hands and background music...what are the cvs planning...paving way for talli -kes

😡nahiii😭

kesar keeps consoling her along with gulaal...oops some guest came missed the last part...lenniie so waiting for your update...sweet lennie pls written update🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear MM,
Dont worry. Last part was Kesar trying to talk over to Talli in her room. Gulaal comes and asks her not to cry. There is a scene when Gulaal hugs Talli, wipes her tears and kisses her. Dont miss the look on Kesar's face. Hahaha...had I been Kesar, I would be wishing ...Wow, just missed that, wish I could cry tooo...for the same reaction from Gulaal...

Kesar cheers her up saying...You cant eat, you cant sleep, you like to be alone...you have fallen in love. Well he talks about she being in love with someone else. Both run around and play . Gulaal is so happy seeing all this.

God!!!! I have given up on this woman. She is eons away from showing any signs of closeness to her HUSBAND(if that is where the story is headed).

Kesar holds Talli and walks in. Just behappy for that. I was getting scared what if :
Kesar tells Jamna Baa...Meri dost hai, is ghar mei rahegi...
Jamna Ba reacts with...Dost hai, Biwi toh nahi...
and Kesar in all his anger might have said...Abhi tak toh nahi, baad mei ho jaayegi...
That would have been The End to all hopes.
Edited by MeySimi - 12 years ago
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Another whole episode for talli...wanted to finally cry in the emotional scene bw talli,sudha and gulaal,just when felt like sympathising she finally blabbered again about her shadi ka jora ...all she dreams is her marriage...omg kesar walked away with talli holding her hands and background music...what are the cvs planning...paving way for talli -kes

😡nahiii😭

kesar keeps consoling her along with gulaal...oops some guest came missed the last part...lenniie so waiting for your update...sweet lennie pls written update🤗

Ahh serious .. i haven't watched todays episode but ergh nothing against Talli but i wont be able to stand her if she's with Kesar!!! if the Cv's are planning on them two being together then SORRY i won't be watching it all i want is Gulaal and Kesar LOL.
but i'm sure kesar only did it at the time to save talli and i think talli is a bit to possesive with the whole marriage situation because she doesnt actually LOVE kesar she's been his friend from childhood and then he went away for ten years HOW CAN SHE LOVE HIM?
she needs to calm down and realise that Kesar is actually married whether Gulaal or the family see it like that or not.
this episode might make me angry LOL if it's about Talli LOL xx
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeySimi

Dear MM,

Dont worry. Last part was Kesar trying to talk over to Talli in her room. Gulaal comes and asks her not to cry. There is a scene when Gulaal hugs Talli, wipes her tears and kisses her. Dont miss the look on Kesar's face. Hahaha...had I been Kesar, I would be wishing ...Wow, just missed that, wish I could cry tooo...for the same reaction from Gulaal...
Kesar cheers her up saying...You cant eat, you cant sleep, you like to be alone...you have fallen in love. Well he talks about she being in love with someone else. Both run around and play . Gulaal is so happy seeing all this.
God!!!! I have given up on this woman. She is eons away from showing any signs of closeness to her HUSBAND(if that is where the story is headed).

Kesar holds Talli and walks in. Just behappy for that. I was getting scared what if :
Kesar tells Jamna Baa...Meri dost hai, is ghar mei rahegi...
Jamna Ba reacts with...Dost hai, Biwi toh nahi...
and Kesar in all his anger might have said...Abhi tak toh nahi, baad mei ho jaayegi...
That would have been The End to all hopes.

muah🤗 thanks so much my browser is taking ages to load the last part...I too was scared and I hpe they dont pair talli kes...

last part of your qoute was scary ...thank god we were spared the horror of watching something like that...I agree with you on gul she is some devi or what...

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Meysimi
Thankyou for the last five lines ,they actually made me smile . I have been feeling so queasy seeing the last five minutes of the episode, all three playing happy families. What is it with GULAAL ,she is stuck to talli with fevicol or what. Is this what is in store for us, the three together playing house. Kesar just made an enemy today by crossing Jamuna Kaki. KESAR needs to watch his back or shall i say GULAAL now needs to watch his back once again. 
Transference thumbnail

@reemg

me too same to same ...serial se mein to dur chali ...if they dare pair kesar-talli

wah wah kitni ugly shayari hai🤣

Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

@ Meysimi

Thankyou for the last five lines ,they actually made me smile . I have been feeling so queasy seeing the last five minutes of the episode, all three playing happy families. What isit with GULAAL ,she is stuck to talli with fevicol or what. Is this what is in store for us, the three together playing house. Kesar just made an enemy today by crossing Jamuna Kaki. KESAR needs to watch his back or shall i say GULAAL now needs to watch his back once again.

I love your comment.it is hilarious to imagine kesar having two wives and all seem to be loving each other🤣

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

it was indeed a tallified epi... but i m more tensed with gulaal reaction wen kesar and talli were playing tom n jerry infront her...her reaction was like  "oh wow what a lovely pair  nazar na lage  no jealousified at all...hello she is your would be sautan atleastt be little concern about it...seriosuly i m more mad at gulaal then talli after all this stupid marriage idea is given by her...but what to do our kesar loves her ...bach gayi... nahi to😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

it was indeed a tallified epi... but i m more tensed with gulaal reaction wen kesar and talli were playing tom n jerry infront her...her reaction was like "oh wow what a lovely pair nazar na lage no jealousified at all...hello she is your would be sautan atleastt be little concern about it...seriosuly i m more mad at gulaal then talli after all this stupid marriage idea is given by her...but what to do ourkesar loves her ...bach gayi...nahi to😡

arti it was talli torture again...but i noticed that helly shah has really beautiful eyes ..although the character talli itself gives me a headache...did you see that when she talked to sudha she said that she should not cry so much otherwise her eyes will bcum weak ...then who will prepare her shadi dress...all she can think is her marriage😡

Also i agree gulaal seemed to b happy with her sauten to be and she even teases talli for being in love😡

I hope kesar loves gulaal truly...nahi to kya hota devi maiyya ka

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

arti it was talli torture again...but i noticed that helly shah has really beautiful eyes ..although the character talli itself gives me a headache...did you see that when she talked to sudha she said that she should not cry so much otherwise her eyes will bcum weak ...then who will prepare her shadi dress...all she can think is her marriage😡

Also i agree gulaal seemed to b happy with her sauten to be and she even teases talli for being in love😡

I hope kesar loves gulaal truly...nahi to kya hota devi maiyya ka

i hope gulaal fans are not reading else we will have cyber bombs attacks😆 ! seriously i think devi maiyya and jahli rani are tooo good for our kesar ...he deserves someone normal like him 😉