Originally posted by sweetsute
Congrats for being in d Hot seat
Now get ready to be grilled and baked
Bring it on lol(may be not)
So, here are my set of questions
1. Name 1 telugu movie where u think Karan and Yashashri would perfectly fit in d lead roles
Okkadu.Mahesh and Bhoomika.Karan as a tough guy who doesn't tolerate injustice and his impulsive action of rescuing the heroine and hiding her and trying to send her away for her own good though he loves her would be such a treat to watch.
2. Who is ur idol and why
No one really!Not that I think I am superior but never had any!
3. If ur fav actor or star appears in front of you, wat will be ur immediate reaction
I think I am past that stage where I would be dumbstruck and at loss for words.Actually its not a new thing,I drool and drool and gush and all but strangely never even had this urge or thought as to 'i should go meet him/her' etc.Yes,same for Dean WInchester too lol(though he is a fictional character)
4. One thing, u wish to be in d following, but has not been achieved yet
May be the world.
5. IF God grants u three wishes,
a. U will be the richest person on earth, but will lack d love of ur loved ones
b. U will get all d love from ur loved ones, but u won't be richer in terms of money
c. U will be neither rich nor u will get enough love from ur loved ones, but u will definately get to see ur loved ones getting all d happiness in life
What option would u choose and why?
I would go for second option cos I never cared for money(and no we were not rich when we were growing up)and not a material girl.My family has its share of negatives and positives and sometimes they do irritate me but never could live without them!
6. When Obama said- ' Justice has been done' on killing Osama, do u think he was right?..Give ur reason
My only Q,is he God?Their tactics kill more civilians and innocent people.I am not being unemotional here,I do feel for people who lost their lives in 9/11 disaster,but these people wake up only when it happens to them.What abt people they kill in the name of war and combating terrorism and all.And something is def fishy here and too fake to believe!
7. Give 1 offscreen interview of Yasharan, where u think both of them were totally in their characters -Shan/Khanak and not even their expressions were themselves
I think the TT interview which happened around September 2010.They were shooting for Khanak leaving for the second time I guess.But then we had her going for his neck but mostly I felt it was them speaking as ShaNak.May be I am wrong cos I am yet to watch some of their off screen segments but compared to what we have been seeing these days,that one felt different.
8. Do u think In TV and even in Films, lack of talent prevails
That's not true.There is talent but not utilised well cos the makers are always looking for some new faces in the name of lending 'freshness'.
9. Who were d last couple u drooled over except shanak/Yasharan
Ranvir and Ragini from Bidaai.Only on screen though.Theirs was a fairy tale romance.Him being handsome,fair and rich,she dark and lower middle class etc.Still hoping to see these two actors playing a couple in the future,on screen that is
10. Describe in 1 sentence
a. RBO forum-Peaceful
Chalo...now time for tasks
a. Write a OS/SS or watever u like on Shanak, describing a serious situation and how dey cope up wid it
Will be up later..
b. Give a detailed analysis of any Yasharan interview
The first one I fully watched was the recent TT one.That made me go back and watch all the others.Detailed tho pata nahin but just a few things
YM was not comfortable.She doesn't speak good English.Karan gave her many hints and even started talking in Hindi but she never seemed to have got it and poor guy alternated between English and Hindi.His eyes never left hers,almost all the time.His look when she was playing with her mangalsutra was to die for.He was pissed that she didn't sing though he insisted.YM at that second was signalling the reporter to jump to the next Q before he asked her again to sing,which he did!What more can I say without going overboard lol.
c. Praise d following in atleast 1000 wrds
Does it really have to be 1000 words.
1. Rahul-He has a very good bod,must be cos of working in the gym,in the dark and all,who thinks that he has been looked down up on his status(poor guy!!Wanna make u hug him,na?),so easily moved on from the love of his life to another woman in the blink of an eye(how easy he made it look.If only we all could do that...),adorably confused and of course repented so quickly and realistically for his mistake of creating the MMS of this best friend's wife that a loving husband like Shantanu never cared for his wife's honor and forgave him and yippee hugged him too.Poor soul must have been so happy,Rahul that is!(bas!!!)
2. Jenny-She is super sexy in her mini dresses which look like they have been stitched upon hastily.Goes for a old Hindi heroines' looks so that she could combine trendy and traditional together,confused too,that she moans and cries that she can't live without Rahul but is a hardcore feminist.Gotta love her for mixing things up!
3. Sam-She is tall,beautiful hair,fair,again trendy and traditional combined,confused as to what she wants.She is such a good tgirl hat Rahul forgot her quickly and fell for an another girl.
4. Duck-Searching for the love of his life.Can't be anything better than that I guess!
5. Sunny-I really loved him for instilling some sense into Shantanu ,though got slapped for it and dared to speak abt the wrong he did!
Heheee!!!...c, i was being so nice...but dis is d last jhatka..