Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Doc,that was the first scene when I noticed that though I watched all their scenes after that.That was just damn funny!He was trying so hard to be good lol.But really his fingers must be aching too na lol.After that,I went back and watched all the scenes just to see those hands!!!I spoke to Rooj first abt this hand thing lol and seems many are obsessed with his big hands haha!So glad u enjoyed reading them hon!πŸ€—

Rooj-Dean is just DEAN!!!He is not perfect but he is just the man you want lol.πŸ€—
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Doc,that was the first scene when I noticed that though I watched all their scenes after that.That was just damn funny!He was trying so hard to be good lol.But really his fingers must be aching too na lol.After that,I went back and watched all the scenes just to see those hands!!!I spoke to Rooj first abt this hand thing lol and seems many are obsessed with his big hands haha!So glad u enjoyed reading them hon!πŸ€—

Rooj-Dean is just DEAN!!!He is not perfect but he is just the man you want lol.πŸ€—

hahahaha I rememberd that talk...i think I still have that pm somewhere...lol

and you are right...Dean is just Dean...He is the man you want! I love guys who are possesive and a bit arrogant..Idk there is just something bout themπŸ˜†
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Smitha!

Enjoying your hand obsession theory!

You got  a post doc in thatπŸ˜‰
Edited by rbofan1 - 12 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Congratulations Smi!
How did I even miss this one?

I apologize

Will read over weekend.

Love and Hugs

A
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Smi

congrats !!

first time i am giving a task to somebody in MOTW !!!

Task : 1 : i want a hot and intense Shanak OS .. ur style !!! it shud be hot and sizzling !!!!

I want the khanak from the show but shaan can be anything !!!! It shud be after marriage !!!!

Pour in all ur expertise from the romantic books u read !!!!

Task 2 : so basically i am a non reader but a die hard romantic  !!! So suggest me books which will definitely make me read cover to cover !!!!  at least five !!! ( thats an easy task for u )
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Congrats Smitha!

Here are my questions

1. What was your childhood dream(s).  Did any of them come true for you?

2. What are five things more or less you never leave home without?

3. If given a chance to produce a movie with Karan and Yashashri, what would be the storyline/ backdrop and what characters would you create for them?

4. Favorite color and flower

5.  Osma Bin Laden was caught, do you think it was a wise decision for President Obama not to show the pictures of the dead body?

6. What do you miss about your hometown, where do you like it better, UK or India?

7. Name one funny event in your life you could never forget

8. Favorite songs right now

9. Western or Indian

10. Mac or Windows xp

That's all from me for now

Enjoy the hot seat!
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Thanks hon!Hope you enjoyed reading them

Thanks for answering Smitha, loved your answers!

Oh yeah, can't believe you're from Manchester - we're practically neighbours! πŸ˜ƒ
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Congos Smithzzz on being the MOTW.. πŸ€— Wish you have a good time in being grilled.. 😳 As I have exams all over so wont be really troubling you much.. But would ask you to make atleast 5 siggies for KT's bday and PM me.. 😳 Consider it as a task for being the MOTW.. πŸ˜ƒ 

Read ur answers in previous pages, and I like them.. I like ur hand obssesion the most.. 😳 Goodluck for further questos, plz do complete my task.. 😊

Originally posted by: Roshni_M

Congrats smitha di... πŸ€—
here are my simple questions for u...
ur favourite flower??

Jasmine
ur fav bollywood actor/actress??
Hrithik Roshan.No particular actress really!
fav tellywood actor/actress???
Karan Tacker and Kinshuk Mahajan(both have beautiful expressive eyes),YM and Parul Chauhan(super talented)
fav food??
Any thing Mexican
fav holiday destination???
Scotland.Beautiful and serene!
fav shanak scene???
This is difficult lol.I would say JA sequence cos he looked super hot with a stubble and she beautiful in a traditional wear and it couldn't get any sexier than that
one scene where u find it was yasharan and nt shanak???
Once again JA scene.Karan couldn't control looking at Yashashree and when I got tired of watching him(never!)I noticed YM was smiling and all lol.And the smile they share,picture perfect.
ur bestest friend on this forum???
This really is difficult lol.I love u all girls!
most embarrassing moment??? 
Many lol.As of recently,I thought someone was talking to me and I started talking back only to realise it was the one behind me!Hotha hain lol
cutest thing u did for anyone??
No idea!May be I never did lol
Craziest thing u did??
I stay away from crazy stuff.I am Boring.
describe me in few words... I knw we dint speek much but still...
Hmmm...you live in MUmbai,saw YM once,wants to go visit the sets of RBO and ya you thought Vats is married and you are a sweet girl and crazy too(guess?)
one more thing.. Do u make siggies?? If yes then can u plz make one for me???
I do make sigs.Of course!Would love to!

have fun...

hope u enjoy reading my replies Rosh!πŸ€—

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Congrats Smitha!Thanks SonaliπŸ€—

Here are my questions

1. What was your childhood dream(s).  Did any of them come true for you?
I am actually a pretty laid-back person.Never really had any dreams which I wanted to pursue.I wanted to become a GYnaecologist but that didn't happen!

2. What are five things more or less you never leave home without?
My phone,some change,Mp3 player,keys(of course!)Hmm..that's it!

3. If given a chance to produce a movie with Karan and Yashashri, what would be the storyline/ backdrop and what characters would you create for them?

I would love to a murder mystery with lots of romance of course where Karan plays a cop and Yashashree either plays a school teacher or a doctor, from a small town any where abroad,hiding a secret of her own and very serious and unemotional type,target of a mad man and Karan to her rescue.He also would have his share of grief  and he is a serious guy too(Cops being all jovial never works for me and Karan would excel at being a brooding,intense,quiet guy)but feels for others and their pain and sometimes get too attached to the cases he works on.Never let his anger to come out but our girl would surely bring it out!

4. Favorite color and flower

Peach and Jasmine

5.  Osma Bin Laden was caught, do you think it was a wise decision for President Obama not to show the pictures of the dead body?

Tells me something is def fishy!I don't care for these so called 'protectors' taking on the mission of getting rid of bad guys in the name of world peace and all,as these always end up killing the innocent people.Sorry if I offended any!JMO!

6. What do you miss about your hometown, where do you like it better, UK or India?

Everything really!Given a chance I would love to go back.

7. Name one funny event in your life you could never forget

Can't recall lol.😳

8. Favorite songs right now

Te Amo,Ronan Keating's 'when you say nothing at all'

9. Western or Indian

As in?These days Western.Comfy and all.

10. Mac or Windows xp

Never used Mac so will go with Windows.

That's all from me for now

Enjoy the hot seat!

Thanks hon!Hope you enjoy reading!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago