Posted: 12 years ago
Ooh what a precap yaar,chand is in hospital and if d doctors test his blood then they surely gonna find about d raichands true identity...and sid as usual made me angry apne baap ko hi expose karne main laga huwa hain...can't wait 4 tomorrow..its gonna be rocking..share u'r views and do comment..
agree..the doctors will definitely find something 'wrong' in the vampire blood...πŸ˜† and sid has finally done the most evil thing he could do: trying to expose his own family...πŸ˜†
Sid ki himmat ki nam karne hogi.Uski itne himmat usne Chand ko sabke samne dad bola,and then ab blood test karne ke liye bol raha hai.But I dont think serial me  kharap kuch hoga acche inssan ke sath πŸ˜ƒ opps!! acche vampire ke sath🀣 cause this is a serial only.lets watch
ya chand is in hospital tht means TC article was wrong tht arnave is in hospital.Thnk god.Now atleast v can wait wht will happen on 7th may
How can chand can be unconscious????

Vampire cant be unconscious only when they use all his Power to something else like Abhay did for Piya,,,this is ridiculous  

I think Chand will wake up  before any blood test is done or may be the Doctors may not find it necessary to do any test.
oh man i am annoyed with sid today he is too much yaar ...i think abhay will come there before the doctor takes his blood sample ..for test !! i hope they dot find out chand real identity lets be positive yaar !!😳
What did Sid do ...He wants to trap Chaand the person who gave him the boon of Vampire life...But i liked his acting though.
Hye Hye Guys ! what happened in the episode ? can someone tell me ?
OMG what happened to him has happened that was not a conscious state