Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Choti Bahu 5th.May-2011...Update (Page 6)

mavina Senior Member
mavina
mavina

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

emyemilida Newbie
emyemilida
emyemilida

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update raj...

set_raj

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

set_raj

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update raj
i think from now on  wil call dev fruit cake just like misti did suits dev 100%hope rdhika just does not become the typical patibharta indian nari
and forgives the fruit cake(dev) as soon as he excepts her as his wife she should say ok so you hate me and i love you i will do my duty and bring rohan back to health and i will try my level best to change my love for you to hating you ---all you see is love and respect for your family--
and you think i dont have any feelings so you can trample over them any which you can----------------as if that is going to happen
but one can dream----- 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34set_raj

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Thank you Raj for the updates with your special touch and never forgetting Creatives to add some of their new invented rasams ...Good being progressive , but Radhika entered the house with Dev coming after her...
Neerja..i might be wrong but i dont think so Dev was after her when Radaharani was stepping inside ... Dev was outside bz talking with his cell phone...he didnot come inside with her...story is getting worse and has brought the same rona dhona,cursing, Mohini is now mrinalini,padma is now amma...what elseConfused

Edited by Kinara2 - 05 May 2011 at 9:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34set_rajNeerjaa

kelly12 Senior Member
kelly12
kelly12

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
wow!!!! amazing update!!!

set_raj

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
thank you raj for ur wonderful update...i dont think so Dev rad..will get married or reveal the secret of their marriage so soon...CV will invent another new  weird  rituals ,or mahurat ,as usual  no will hear about it ..still mahan script writer is looking for it ...LOL .wedding was asakshi may be this one will take place top of the mountain... but witness will be ...   one eyed  with one  wing eagle..LOL
just curious,...when radha rani was doing griha pravesh  .. b4 dipping in the red color how come her both feet was decorated by ALTA..(red paint) it was looking  so fresh..and new..isnot she was coming directly from the hospital ? after that disaster?  bolo bhala...all her jewelery has been disappeared,chunni has gone but her alta was still there..fresh... Confused

Edited by Kinara2 - 05 May 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34set_rajNeerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index