rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update...
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update raj
i think from now on  wil call dev fruit cake just like misti did suits dev 100%hope rdhika just does not become the typical patibharta indian nari
and forgives the fruit cake(dev) as soon as he excepts her as his wife she should say ok so you hate me and i love you i will do my duty and bring rohan back to health and i will try my level best to change my love for you to hating you ---all you see is love and respect for your family--
and you think i dont have any feelings so you can trample over them any which you can----------------as if that is going to happen
but one can dream----- 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Thank you Raj for the updates with your special touch and never forgetting Creatives to add some of their new invented rasams ...Good being progressive , but Radhika entered the house with Dev coming after her...

Neerja..i might be wrong but i dont think so Dev was after her when Radaharani was stepping inside ... Dev was outside bz talking with his cell phone...he didnot come inside with her...story is getting worse and has brought the same rona dhona,cursing, Mohini is now mrinalini,padma is now amma...what else๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!! amazing update!!!
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you raj for ur wonderful update...i dont think so Dev rad..will get married or reveal the secret of their marriage so soon...CV will invent another new  weird  rituals ,or mahurat ,as usual  no will hear about it ..still mahan script writer is looking for it ...๐Ÿ˜† .wedding was asakshi may be this one will take place top of the mountain... but witness will be ...   one eyed  with one  wing eagle..๐Ÿ˜†
just curious,...when radha rani was doing griha pravesh  .. b4 dipping in the red color how come her both feet was decorated by ALTA..(red paint) it was looking  so fresh..and new..isnot she was coming directly from the hospital ? after that disaster?  bolo bhala...all her jewelery has been disappeared,chunni has gone but her alta was still there..fresh... ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the update im not liking BB or padma ( casue shes mean to CB but otherwise shes a very sweet person :D)
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: kxzf280

There is no valu of marriage in here...anybody can marry anybody and can be called as others wife...I don't what they are trying to convey.

Only one thing is prime imp in CB is RP title and money...

No morals and nothing...

Atleast CB 1 had some meaning

They are only power hungry people..they lack moral values..being a Raj Purohit family...this is how they are setting a example for others..
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmavina

Thx raj bhaya like u comment in the middle it is really meaningful

You are welcome sushma...
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx raj for the beautiful . update raj as usual u r great                        
 never hear about bridealone does grahpravesh it is with her husband always but cb is taking this liberty as they always do I am sure it is from cb puran house of raj purohits but full of deception, corrupt, wicked, and adharmi people breaking all the rules of scriptures                     
well said Raj Cvs must use their  common sense they must realize this drama is watched by people all around the world, atleast they must have  some sot of values of marriage  no morals at all .in CB we see diffrent  marriages  rasam as usual cv are taking us for a ride.hope for the best Edited by anusha34 - 12 years ago