Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Maaneet Bane Cupids

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have made this post because our beloved Maaneet are going to be celebrating their first Karwachauth in a day or two and there are many of us who might not know the significance of the ritual'.So I thought while educating myself why don't I post what I have learnt in this post '.So that those of you who are lost with words like sargi, shagun etc etc will get some help with this post'.

Significance of Karwachauth

Karwachauth is celebrated every year by Hindu married women from the western and northern parts of India. Married women fast from sunrise to moonrise to pray for the safety and long-life of their husbands. It is celebrated on the fourth day of the new moon in the Hindu Lunar calendar in the month of Karthik. Sometimes even unmarried women fast for their fiancs or desired husbands.

Karwa means an earthen pot with a spout symbolizing peace and prosperity and used in the rituals and chauth means fourth that is the day on which Karwa Chauth is celebrated. The legends behind Karwa Chauth are many. I have just listed two of them here'

Queen Veervati
Queen Veervati who was observing the Karva Chauth fast, was tricked by her seven affectionate brothers who were pained by the arduous efforts taken by the sister for her husband's longevity. The brothers made a mirror on a pipal tree which gave an impression that that the moon had risen. Veervati broke the fast mistaking it for moon light, as the fast is intended to end with the rising of the moon. The moment she sipped a little water, news arrived that her husband was dead. However a Goddess who took pity on her, revealed her brothers' intentions and directed her to observe the fast again which revived her husband. A variant of the story also has it that her brothers made a huge fire behind a mountain whose light, Veervati mistook for the moonlight and broke her fast. Soon the news arrived that her husband was dead and while she hurried in grief to her husband's house, Lord Shiva and Parvati intercepted, and Goddess Parvati cut her little finger and instructed Veervati to sprinkle it over her dead husband, also warning her to observe the fast strictly henceforth.

Karva
The story of Karva, a devout wife whose husband was about to encounter death in the jaws of crocodile is also an important legend associated with Karva Chauth fast. The impeccable love and devotion that she had for her husband empowered her to bind the crocodile with a cotton yard and demanded Yama, the Lord of death to banish it to hell or narak. The frightened Yama complied to her demand fearing her prowess owing to being a devout wife.

The Rituals

The preparation for Karwa Chauth begins weeks before the actual festival. Married women especially newly-weds shop for shringaar and puja thali items, clothes, jewellery etc. They adorn their hands with intricate mehendi designs and groom themselves for the upcoming festival.

On the day of Karwa Chauth, women wake up before sunrise and eat a meal prepared by their mother-n-law. This meal is called a Sargi.
            Sargi

The mother-in-law prepares an elaborate Sargi (the pre-dawn Karva Chauth meal) when her daughter-in-law observes her fast. She wakes up much early to prepare a sumptuous and lavish meal inclusive of sweets and other delicacies for daughter-in-law. Saasu-ma blesses her bahu with an ashirvaad of 'Sada Suhagan Raho' which means, 'may you always enjoy a blissful married life' when the latter touches her feet with reverence. She also presents her daughter-in-law with gifts, which may be a piece of jewelry or a heavy saree and other shringaar items on the Karva Chauth.

After eating the Sargi, the women observe a fast throughout the day till moonrise without food or water. The rest of the day is spent applying mehendi, decorating the pooja ki thali and visiting friends. In the evening women dress up in their bridal fineries with all the suhaag ki nishaanis.

The women receive basketful of goodies from their mothers by evening.
Baya

Baya is a gift given to a daughter's mother-in-law by her mother on the occasion of Karva Chauth. It usually consists of salted mathris, dry-fruits and some gifts. It also contains the pooja ki thali to be used for the rituals. This Baya is a little more special when the daughter is observing her first Karva Chauth. Mothers of newly wed daughters bring gifts for all her family members. Some utensils are also included in the baya which are to be distributed amongst women who join the newly-wed on her first Karva Chauth Puja.
Pooja ki Thali

A decorated thali is a very important component for performing the Karva Chauth puja. A puja thali containing the roli, vermilion, sacred water, dry fruits like almonds, pishta etc., earthen clay pots, diyas and different types of Indian sweets, in their respective katoris, is tastefully decorated. The art of creating attractive thalis for puja may also contain the ritualistic decoration like rangoli and alpana. Puja thali can be decorated with floral designs with the help of flowers, leaves, color and also with multicolored pulses.

In the evening, the married women gather at a common place and prepare a corner for the puja. This puja chowk is beautifully decorated and a small platform is prepared against a wall. On this, the image of Gauri Mata or Goddess Parvati is placed. In the olden days, this image was made of cow-dung.

The Process Of Puja

The women sit around this image with their bayas. Each woman also places a karva or a pitcher full of water and seven pieces of pua in front of her. It is adorned with kharia, aipun and a little roli. A red thread is tied around the karva. At the beginning of the puja, women apply the roli teeka to Goddess Gauri and also to themselves. With the thumb and the third finger of the right hand, water is sprinkled on the image of the goddess. The same procedure is repeated with aipun and roli . Lastly, rice is showered on the image.

Narration of Vrata Katha

An elderly woman of the family narrates the legend of Karva Chauth. The women then pray for the long life and welfare of their husbands. While chanting the prayers, they pass their bayas from one to another.

The wait for the moon rise begins after sunset, and as soon as the moon is sighted, prayers are offered to the moon. The fasting women first observe the moon through a sieve and then break their fast. The first sip of water and the first morsel of food is offered by the husband. A sumptuous dinner follows.

I don't claim to know all the nitty gritties of the ritual but have used the help of the great Google uncle for my research'..I would like to give special credit to the website'. http://www.karwachauth.com, which helped me a lot in writing this. Some of the things I have just picked from the website and pasted here'..😆😆😆

The CVs decision of celebrating Karwa Chauth might have been to highlight the new phase in Maaneet's life'.By performing the rituals of this festival Geet is in a way reaffirming the faith in her marriage and also her husband'.She is praying for the safety and longevity of her beloved Maan. When Maan will break her fast in front of all and sundry, he is reassuring Geet that come what may, he will always be there for her and will do anything to give her happiness. In return, Geet will gift herself to Maan body and soul. And this will lead to the much awaited CON. The marriage of Geet and Maan is incomplete unless and until it is sealed with consummation. And I think this track is leading to that...😳

Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core!  

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara

Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

RES... 😉

since am missing ma soulEEE!!!!! 😭

thought of writing in ma soulEEE's shaan HAAN!!!! 🤔

chalo chale...

koi humse dur na jaye chae chalo... 😭

KAViii... jus for u jaan!!!! 🤗

awesome research haan... 👏

CHALO FRM 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA...

A 32 yr old faked Mr. BALWANT singh... Has come to our CARE with the chief complaint of lose of senses regarding his occupation….😉

The well known businessman who first owned a petty MILL then decided to shift to hunting & wen things worjed worse .. I mean he hunted down preety girl instead of fishing  TIGERS😆 finally landed up as a corporate ownership😉…. THEn shifted to DARGAH site seeing🤢…. Now after repeated attempts of turing to CHEF😡 & then DRIVER attempts failed😡.. tried to be a wrestler.😉. but wat won money to him was jus turning to a POET😆… turning a hand to carpentership too turned futile... 😭waise the latest tailor occupation is like knife in his head😭… no payment till work done!!! 🤣

THIS was the history of presenting illness... 😉

will come up with general history & clinical examination... investigations...& a provisional diagnosis!!!! 👏

Kahin Sharm Varm Mein Chupi Hun, Aisi Khubiyan😆
Kahin Narm Garm Mein Thami Hun, Aisi Khubiyan😉
Kahin Chal Dhal Mein Dhabhi Hun😉
Kahin Josh Mosh Mein Dhiki Hun😕
Kahin Chal Dhal Mein Dhabhi Hun😉
Kahin Josh Mosh Mein Dhiki Aisi Khubiyan😳

Zaamane Ko Bida Kar De😡
Mujhe Sab Se Juda Kar De😭
Ohhh Aa Dhikha De Hame Teri Khubiyan😳
O Teri Khubiyan😳
O Teri Khubiyan , Teri Khubiyan😳
Oh Loot Lenge Hume Teri Khubiyan😳
O Teri Khubiyan😳
O Teri Khubiyan , Teri Khubiyan😳
Show Me Your Jalwa😉
Show Me, Show Me Your Jalwa😉
Show Me Your Jalwa😉

Oh Show Me Your Jalwaaa😉

oh balwa... oii balwa... show us ur jalwaa...

oi balwa... show ur GEET ur jalwaa... 😉

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow lovely post Kavita!

Why they say Karva, it sounds like kadua as in bitter!  My shatir deemaag I tell ya!😆

Preparations full on for Karwa Chauth celebrations!  Ladies put on mehendi and we see a touching moment for Pammi, about time her hubby feed her and slowly with MSK and Geet's help...Mr. Khadoos Teji will melt.

So Jugnu mama our investigator for MSK, now he is after the word bro and MSK talking about MSK.  Let's see if he succeeds here.  Im sure he will, only he can break MSK's ka pardha!  😆😆😆😆😆
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Reserved for my take...:)

OK After writing that long thesis on Karwa chauth...I'm gonna keep my take short and sweet...😆😆

The episode was a filler...but many significant things happened in it...

We saw Dev's incapability in doing anything...He can't even hang a curtain without someone's help...Useless fellow...As Jyo pointed out, there is a significant symbolism in the scene where Dev is standing on two stools and trying o balance...Basically the two stools are his two identities right now...One of Dev and the other of MSK...In trying to do justice to one, he is slipping of the other and in this process he falls almost at Geet's feet...Basically whatever situation in his life where there is going to be imbalance only Geet can save him

I loved Geet's dialogue about Maan's character...that he will care for the trees and plants in his route and after all this is my family...then how can he leave them in darkness of misunderstanding...👏

Jugnu Mama's Shaatir Jasoosi was hilarious and his wanting Lacchi as his assistant...😆😆😆😆

I liked the brother-sister bonding of Beeji and Jugnu Mama and also how Jugnu Mama acts like a kid in front of her. Beeji really cares for her bro and when he got sad immediately indulged him and asked him to spill the beans...

The mehendi scene was cute...Although Maaneet were not in the same frame...it didn't seem like it and there ankhiyon ke ishaare were...😳😳😳...

Dev was again caught in a dicey situation when Nandini indirectly asked him to feed Geet but Geet saved his behind...😆😆

The highlight of the epi was the Teji-Pammi feeding scene...Teji although very gruff and rude on the outside also has a soft side coz when Geet asked him if he would want Pammi to be hungry till evening then he immediately took the plate and started feeding her...Although he was feeling out of sorts, he still did the needful...Pammi's reaction too him feeding her was heart-wrenching...My heart went out to the woman today...She is such a sweetheart and Teji and BEeji both run roughshod on her and she takes everything with a smiling face...

When Teji asked her if she had enough , then the way she said Basji ...itni hi bhook thi...with a lump in the throat...brought tears to my eyes...😭😭😭😭...Rakhi Verma is an excellent actor, with great expressions and beautiful voice modulations...👏👏👏👏

Maaneet playing cupid for Teji and Pammi was sweet...😳😳

Overall a nice epi...👍🏼...except for the Nandini-Dev mehandi scene...🤢🤢🤢
👏
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Kavi Awsum post👏 loved everything u wrotee coz I learnt a lot abt the festival😃

Geer cribs wen Maan is a Baal brahmachari and wen he is lafanga tab bhi Prob toh MSK kare kya..😆

Oh hooo Nandini Beta Ek haath se Taali Nahin Bajti toh stop blaming Devaa😆
Your Geet didi is smiling thinking about the driver not the Besharam u r falling for...
Nandini wanna set everything straight but woman that Dude ain't MSK..Geet has a more besharam MSK But loves her too much..

Nandini's 10 million times Bechari Geet did is 😳

Jugnu maamee ahh finally I smiled after 10 minutes of da episodee🤣
he wants Kurri as his assistant *Handss and legss up* Me will be the best asistant for ya Jugnu maamee...Hire me Hire me..🤣I will Make you do all the writing and Me will spy on Maaneet all the timee
LOL What the Heck was deva doing..why stand on two different tables, just for fun hoping that Nandini will cum and I can fall on her againn..😆
OMG is that Iron rod that heavy..he was shakin as if there was a Earthquakee..He is da new Zero Sizee Munda...🤣

OMG Remembaa I opened the den on Fridayy There was a list of suggestions to torture deva.. me and khushboo suggested Dev shuld  work on the farms instead of the ox🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jugnu Maame Eavesdropping🤣🤣Phinally andar ka sherlock holmes Jaag gaya🤣
Ab Mission Imposisble Successful hoga😆
Jugnu Maame COnphused what is Bro🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 LOL I just had a picture of Jugnu Maame being a Badman and cumin up to Beeji saying Wassup Bro?? coz he doesn't know Munda hai ya Janani😆

Jugnu Maame thinking Meri Bhaanji ke Teen Teen Pati Balwant Bro aur Maan🤣🤣Waaah Geet ka jeevan toh bahut rangeen hai..😆

Sharab main chad di..6 mahine ho gaye🤣🤣🤣
awww Jugnu maame got emosanal he is soo cutee...and Beji being hitler as always😡
LOL Poor JUgnu Mama Itni Mushkil se he gets evidence and Ballu and Geet always do his CHopat..wen the truth is out na Everyone's gonna worship him😆
Dimaan ka Antena Khad Khad kare toh Multi-Vitamin chadhaa do😆

deva Nodding to Nandini's mehndi Bin Bulayaa Jijaa...
Aaaj kal Geet Ankh Maaring too much...😆
aww that was cutee...😳

That DLMH promotion was🤣🤣LMAO how ironic..Abhishek was in love wid a gal called Nandini but she left him and after sum days a Nandini enetred Geet and nwo she is talking abt Abhishek's shaadi..😆

Tejjy things showing love is all faltu and he expects his sister to be loved..
Hahah Maan winkedd too aaj tohh😆
awww Pammmi was in tears wen geet was convincing Tejji..😭😭
Tejji Paajy why u so not touchy touchy wid ur Biwi..Ur Gaddi Doesn't seem Straight..🤓
Awwieee He fed her..I can so feel how Happy Pammi might be😳
she was in tearsss me gonna cry..when you get some drops of love that you never received before tears are bound to fall😭😭

Thankkku Maaneet for playing cupids for Tej-pammi 😃loved it😳that was da best scene of the epoisodee...
Maaneet didn't speak a word to each other today but yet the spoke a lot to each other without opening their MOuths😳..Perfect Understanding in a relationship especially Tej-Pammi's bit..

Tejjy Becharaa Kitnaaa Kam kartaa hai..He doesn't even have time to feed his wife well..his wife who fasts for him whole day is not  as important as his work.. He fed her as if he was doing ehsaan..Grr...😡😳but anyways its atleast a start😃..Hope this track is developed😃and not dev-nandini...

Adiii Aaa gayaa Tu..Now Maan will break his fast from your hands😍
Ballu will do sumfin adi knows the Ishaara language very well😳😳
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
wow Kavita that is really great post...

Thank you so much..

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 🥳Congratulations on your first den opening Kavi  🥳
The opening post is beyond brilliant. Simply loved it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A short snapshot of my expectations from the show 😆

👍🏼 Some emphasis on Teji-Pammi 's relationship
👍🏼 Explore Nandini - Adi track as opposed to Dev-Nandini romance
(Ofcourse, I am assuming that Pinky will never come back in the show)
👍🏼 Maaneet, Maaneet, Maaneet and more Maaneet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brief Analysis 😛

At the moment both Nandini and Geet have problems with MSK being a lafanga. 😆 I am glad that Nandini is still thinking of ways to let Geet know as to Dev's true nature and is not actually falling for Dev. I have this bad feeling that this KC will change this somehow. Maybe Nandini will figure out who the real MSK is during KC and then start appreciating Dev's role in the entire situation to support his brother and sister-in-law. I am praying beyond anything that this does not happen, however, am also preparing myself for this unfortuante scenario.

WHY CAN'T DEV CALL GEET AS GEET BHABHI? I want to know if this is a really illogical request? She is MSK's wife. Should he not address her as bhabhi? I hope for his own sake that he changes and starts calling her bhabhi soon. My hatred for him will grow more if he doesn't. She is bhabhi to you. Samjhe dhakkan.

Geet elaborating on why Maan chose to stay back here was good. They cannot leave from here without clearing all ambiguities from the minds of everyone in the family. A question was raised by the family asking if MSK will be able to keep their daughter happy, and MSK being a Maan of action wants to show to them that he can and that he will. And hence we have this track. I had decided to wait till the end of this track to comment on whether it served any purpose at all or not, and hence will patiently wait to see what MSK's plan is in winning the family's love and trust.

What was also to note was that despite Maan's assurance to Dev that it is all an act just for a few days and Maan helping dev with every task that he has been assigned with, all Dev can do is complain about his situation.

For a man who is drunk at all times and has a huge challenge with remembering things, Jugnu Maame was acting real intelligent today. He remembered exactly what the issue was even after he reached Biji. Shouldn't he have forgotten the issue half way through? MSK ke aas paas rehne ka aasar maybe. He is becoming more and more intelligent each day.

What is this Biji's issue with Pammi? Why can't she see that her won daughter, nandini is snooping around MSK a.k.a Dev and not doing a thing around the house. I will never understand how a woman can be so rude to another woman for no reason at all. Although I understand that this is a normal problem in our society, it is very hurting. I feel so helpless to see Pammi suffer. At least Geet eventually found Maan who loves her to bits. Poor Pammi has to live with this family for the rest of her life. I hope Teji and Biji change their attitude towards her.

Now to the most amazing and lovable part of the show today. The Mehandi ceremony. Although I don't have too much to say about the patterns itself, it was a very cutely executed rasam. The way Maan acknowledged Geet's mehandi design was adorable. In dono ko toh bad maoka chahiye eye-locks and back-hugs ke liye. Yes, I hated Dev looking at Nandini's design. And then, time to eat. I am glad Geet evaded eating by saying she had eaten already. We all knew that there was no way dev would feed her. He better not. And then, Pammi had not eaten. So when we saw that Maan overheard Pammi and Geet's conversation, we knew that they would do something about it. And correctly,
however unwillingly, Ballu and Geet for Teji to feed Pammi. Maaneet stealing glances during the process was loveable. 

I do hope we will get to see many more Teji-Pammi scenes. I know we will get some of Adi. So the next few days should be pure fun. And I am looking forward to it.

Hummm, my analysis wasn;t brief afterall 😆

Enzoyyy guys

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kavi...congrats on ur 1st den opening...fantastic opening post...👏

A few pointers based on the live update (don't have time to watch epi now...maybe later..or not..😆)

Why is Nandini grumbling about Dev and his raasleela? From what i saw she was as immersed in the eyelock as he was...khud jijaji pe dore daalti hai and uska character dheela kehti hai...😆...Doesn't she know what a saint our Devaaa is...😆

Why is Geet grumbling about Ballu acting like a lafanga? Doesn't she know that she'll get some action only if he behaves like this because once he goes back to his MSK avtaar all that she'll get is chanda mama talks...😆

Why is Dev putting up the curtains? His big bro is ever ready to help him out...he shouldn't do so much hard work...😛

Jugnu mama should read some better jaasusi novels. His desi novels are not giving him the right ideas...😆...bechara kuch bhi karein everyone thinks he's a nikamma...😆

Why is some other show being promoted here. Itne bure din aa gaye hai kya unke...😆...CVs concentrate on your own show or else you'll meet the same fate...

Finally Geet did something for Pammi...😃...The girl is a sweetheart...when will Teji & Beeji realize her worth...

Maneet weren't alone together in any scene for whatever reason...😆...but hopefully tomorrow we'll some great scenes...😳

Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Kavita fabulous take on KC👏👏👏👏👏👏...CONGRATS FOR YOUR DEBUT OPENING👏👏

Quick thoughts on today's episode...

Things I liked
  • Symbolism where Dev was trying to balance himself between those tools and he falls in front of Geet👍🏼;It indicates that he is trying to balance his life but is still failing because of his destiny😃
  • Mehndi scene was cute...loved the way Geet showed her mehndi to MSK😳
  • Maaneet playing cupid for Teji-Pammi and convincing Teji to feed Pammi😳...loved it👏😳
  • Teji-Pammi feeding scene was beautifully captured⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...Actor playing Pammi's role was brilliant with her voice modulation in the scene where she was trying to control her overwhelming emotions of disbelief when her hubby was feeding her👏👏👏..very well executed scene😳...
  • Precap is interesting and makes one curious for next episode😃

Things I disliked
  • Nandini's monotonus expressions🥱
  • Dev falling for Nandini😕
  • Jugnu Mama ka CID giri was fun to watch but felt a bit dragged today🤔

Overall a good filler episode where Teli-Pammi scene in the end takes the cake😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago