India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Rajanji - Thank You (Page 2)

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Anju for emailing RS regularly. We all r really greatful to u. Am also glad that u r back with smile on ur face.
I know the stupid Rift track is over & Nivren r back together. Today Sid acted like a real brother  in helping them unite. Hope we will have a nice episode on Sunday.  
But, after watching the SBS/SBB segment (leap track) it looks like it's going to end soon. lets hope not, fingers crossed!!
Feliz Cinco de mayo ( happy may 5th.) everyone :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsanjanasiriminu2011tashu20milee1014-aamina-anjaani07anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Anju, hope you had good Mother's day tea party and wish you Happy Mother's day in advance dear and have a blast with your two cutiepies on Sunday.
And Thanks to Rajanji for listening to your voice, and a special thanks to you for your persistence and your hardwork.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsanjanasiriminu2011lamsButifuleyes-aamina-anjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, hope you had good Mother's day tea party and wish you Happy Mother's day in advance dear and have a blast with your two cutiepies on Sunday.
And Thanks to Rajanji for listening to your voice, and a special thanks to you for your persistence and your hardwork.

Thanks Milee for your wishes.. I am waiting for Sood Brothers topic from you...Did not want to open it as it is your copyright. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsanjanasirivids08anjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hi Anju, thanks so much for ur daily e-mails to Rajanji, im happy that he is reading them!! I do feel they're rushing things but  guess they are ending it soon so that's probably why...

Milee Di I'm also waiting for your Sood brothers topic, should be a good one today?!Smile

Edited by anjaani07 - 05 May 2011 at 10:24am

shubabegumsanjanasirimilee1014anjubaladiyaloveskinny

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hi Anju
I hope you had a lovely tea party. Firstly thank you for the posts and the daily feedback to RS on our behalf. Its good to know that we are been heard.
I'm really very happy that the rift track is finally over. I hope it does not rear its ugly head again at least not for the same reasons.
I loved Sid- Viren's interaction. True brothers. Yes I too look forward to Milee's views on the Sood brothers.

shubabegumsanjanasirimilee1014anjubaladiyaloveskinny

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

Thanks Milee for your wishes.. I am waiting for Sood Brothers topic from you...Did not want to open it as it is your copyright. Big smile
Tu kitni samjthi hai yaar mujko,  I just did it. Will wait for your comment on it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Anju, Asma, Viday I just posted My Sood Brothers topic. Hope its upto the mark girls. Will wait for your comments on it.
I have to write on Viren & Nivi seperately and then some of my wish list got fulfilled. I will open those topics too but will be back in a little bit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Hi Anju
I hope you had a lovely tea party. Firstly thank you for the posts and the daily feedback to RS on our behalf. Its good to know that we are been heard.
I'm really very happy that the rift track is finally over. I hope it does not rear its ugly head again at least not for the same reasons.
I loved Sid- Viren's interaction. True brothers. Yes I too look forward to Milee's views on the Sood brothers.

Yes Vidya I had a wonderful party - very emotional. 
And thanks for bringing me back to the forum and for the support. I have sent the daily feedback to RS with lots of thanks from all the fans for giving us wonderful episode today and also mentioned about the Mahaepisode and not to ruin NiVren and SiDya. Let us hope that nothing major will happen and nobody will die.
I have requested him to not end this show and atleast let it celebrate its 1st year. Umeed pe duniya kayam hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumdiyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index