India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Rajanji - Thank You

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Sorry friends I am late today - had to go for Mother's Day Tea Party. 

Lamya thanks for the text. I just watched it once and had to come here and thank Rajanji for reading my emails. Yes girls he is reading my daily feedback. You know how I know that - in one of my emails when this jealousy track started I wrote "A husband can give credit and praise to his wife but when the whole world starts praising her he is jealous. How can that be? " And see Sid used the same dialogue...And I am so happy that our views are being read and story is being manipulated to meet our expectations. 
Now, I have not see the promo of Mahaepisode and any other segments yet.. So cannot comment on that. I do not think so RS is trying to reunite Sid and Nivi as both have moved ahead in their life and they both will never agree to be united in that sense. I do not think so anything bad will happen - maybe they will get badly injured but Divya or Nivi or Viren will never die. 

I will surely send him today's feedback and mention this too...

I will be back with my other posts. Have so much to write about. Lemme watch it one more time. Enjoy girls...We got our NiVren back and I really really appreciate Sid for being the cupid again.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfanshubabegumranmarsanjanasiriNivRen_Luvu4eveJasNehaFansarahagstnminu2011neha_fantashu20savera2007Rani2011nutslamsmilee1014INGCIVvids08Nikita99Butifuleyes-aamina-Anisha_91edwardcullen19anjaani07wadi..dollashred12Peace67NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
OMV thats awesome Anju Di...Rajanji reading and using your lines thats super cool. I'm also over the moon with NivRen back. Loved Sid today he did an awesome job once again he helped his little brother understand where he is wrong. Today's epi was a relieve after the past few epis. x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriNikita99Butifuleyesanjubala

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Anju I am so happy to see you bec I was upset yest when you said
You are quitting !!! Awesome let's keep bombarding RS then !!! And yes no one is gonna die

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsanjanasirianjubala

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I after watching today's episode I was sooo happy. I am cloud 9 as our Nivren are back. You know the show is not the same without their romance. And A BIG thanks to big bro Sid again for opening little brother's eyes one more time.
And also a big thanks goes to you Anju for your comments and email to Mr. Rajan Shahi. You Rock!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsanjanasirianjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Girls, I just need your support and your views.. And they are enough to keep me going and I use those views for my daily feedback to him. Yaar, lemme go and watch it one more time for my detailed thoughts.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsanjanasirivids08anjaani07Anisha_91diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Anju Dear thanks soo much Dear for sending views to RS, and am soo happy he is reading our Posts,  Anju Dear please also request him not to separate Nivren and Sidya, PLease we consider them the heart and soul of the show and this separation should not happen, So please request him not to kill anyone or separate anyone, Please,  Its a request from all of us,  Please Dear

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsanjanasirianjubalaNiViren-Raj

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Anju, that's just great.

Had nothing to say for the last few days as I was hating the track, but am glad they finished it off quickly. Good that RS is listening to you.

I dont think anyone will die either. Does not make sense if they do, unless they want to quit.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsanjanasiritashu20anjubaladiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Anju...was very happy to see that NivRen got back together...Loved the way Sid played his role in uniting them again...Viren knew that he was doing was wrong but needed someone like Sid to snap him out ...

Just don't want anyone hurt and no hospitals and please let realizations be without bad tidings...

Dont  trust CT's so even though happy today ... worried about what will happen on Sunday

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 05 May 2011 at 9:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsanjanasirianjaani07anjubalaPeace67diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index