Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 327: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 6)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by bandbajao

Ana:  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL u gave nana a clean chit too fast i think  ROFL and ya, i did run away from the pheras  ROFL ROFL 

You keep stealing my pink text color. You're doing it on purpose, aren't you? To punish me for trying to marry you off to my son?

Waise, on the Nana part... what does that mean? That he's not entirely deserving of my blind hatred? Of my spanking? Of my whooping his skinny butt? It's driving me crazy. Not his skinny butt, but not knowing whether he's 100 percent EVIL.

Ana the Nut
falls for
Nana's Butt??
WHAT? What? what?

*dies and comes back to life* I did not like that visual in my head -_- Nana's butt. If he even has one. I DO NOT HAVE A THING FOR NANA'S BUTT.

Innocent until proven guilty.

*raises one eyebrow in a challenging manner*
Me laard, The accused claims innocence. I quote-- 
Nana's butt. If he even has one. I DO NOT HAVE A THING FOR NANA'S BUTT.

If that is true, then how come the accused is so sure that the BUtt in question is SKINNY??????
I rest my case...

Milord, the accused has had Biology for three years and has, from seeing the height of the object, come up with the theory that his butt is skinny. That theory, however, has not been verified or falsified. Thus it remains a mystery that can only be solved if the object agrees to showcase the butt in question.

EDIT: "Me laard?" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Elysia - 05 May 2011 at 3:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

One thing that irritated me about Nakku is, when Dutta was silent to listen to her, why DINT she start off with the "mandir" incident Confused?! Every time she just starts off by saying "mera bharosa karo saab...", "mujhe aapke dhandhe ke baare mein zyada nahin maloom...", etc. Ok fine, Dutta has already heard this, so how about starting with something he has not heard?! Atleast then he might be able to understand WHY Nakku feels Nana is wrong! And why is she going on saying, "mera dil bolta hain..." instead of the REAL reason, i.e., mainly the mandir incident Confused?!

@bold ROFL ah if ye baat naku samjh gaye , tu kya he baat hai :P
but may be she thinks D loses his memory so she strts with the start everytime ...Oh ya, maybe Dutta is suffering from "Ghajini" syndrome Ermm.

taking in to account how just yesterday he promised to listen to her and then Dead
so im with Naku on this :PEmbarrassed
Something tells me, before Nana's actual truth is revealed, Dutta-Nakku might have a huge show down Ermm, eventually leading to Dutta realising Nakku was right! I fear this, as since the last 2-3 episodes, they are showing how much Dutta is controlling himself and trying to be as politely firm as possible with Nakku, inspite of being angry enough to burst out at her! So somehow I feel, Dutta's anger towards Nakku is piling up, with him trying to control as much as possible, but one day the dam will break and Nakku might just get it from him Ouch! So I feel, maybe Dutta might catch Nakku doing something secretly to expose Nana, when he believed Nakku had listened to his words and let go off that thought, and THAT day she might have to face his wrath Ouch! I hope in a fit of rage, Dutta doesnt slap Nakku once again Ouch, to eventually regret as usual LOL!

@all wowww geckoo 

i dont know u have got such a cool brains living in Ptail niwas :P
or may be u have sneak peek all the things just by hanging to their wall :p
ROFLvv

There is a rumor moving around in here that I'm a "gecko", but thats JUST a rumor which is being spread by some people who are jealous of me, and my proximity to Dutta Stern Smile. You might see lot of people claiming Dutta, and calling him "hubby of a Superwoman", but please ignore them, as the fact is that we were playing passing the parcel with Dutta, and the parcel had come to me, so I got to retain him Approve. Superwoman is actually out!

but on serious note 
i adore angry D to i so gonna love it Big smile

My comments in BLUE...

Elysia

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Great episode! Its really hard for dutta to go against of someone he has trusted for so long! and the Man has saved his life on a number occastions which seems enough reason for a person like Dutta to believe in him .. .. but one thing which  he said, "unhon nai do baar jaan bachaai meri .. tab dutta kuch bhi nahi tha"  that justifies nakus point ... he was no one back then is the reason why he didn't bothered much .. but as soon as dutta made his place on strong terms Nana got alert.. that makes my believe firm of the possibility of him being  the BH . who had been smartly keeping an eye on him while giving his other enemies a way to destroy him .. in which they failed anyway ... 

so Dutta jee! intelligence k nakhun lo :P 

i actually enjoyed the battle he had with his mind and heart .. when nakusha was going on and on abt nana fiasco ...  well written BB :) 

:) business deal scene was amaazing !!! i could totally imagine dutta and baaji sharing those meaningful looks .. 

PREcap looks good too ... so nana will show his true colors to us tomorrow :D i wish there is some roop- baaji- injury less romance too between Dutta and nakusha  ;)  :D 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-mnx12*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

There is a rumor moving around in here that I'm a "gecko", but thats JUST a rumor which is being spread by some people who are jealous of me, and my proximity to Dutta Stern Smile. You might see lot of people claiming Dutta, and calling him "hubby of a Superwoman", but please ignore them, as the fact is that we were playing passing the parcel with Dutta, and the parcel had come to me, so I got to retain him Approve. Superwoman is actually out!

Stern Smile

LMAO ROFLROFLROFLROFL

No one can throw Superwoman out, Gecko. 'Cause she's permanently attached to Dutta. Ask his Spiderman boxers which SHE is wearing RIGHT NOW. The Spiderman boxers are Dutta's most precious thing and he gave them to me, so HAH. Parcel-parcel khelti reh tu, but at the end of the day, my hubby will be coming home to his Superwoman in his Spiderman boxers.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Elysia]

First of all, I hate it when the "like" button doesn't work -_- Random. Ya sometimes that happens to me as well Ouch!

Nana Banana?! LOL Btw Ana, heres a Superman Banana for you -->  ! Dont know what exactly you would do with it, but still, there you go Big smile!

HA HA, you're so funny on the Ana Banana one Dead LOL Did you also notice that I have both the letters to spell Nana's name? What if I'm Nana? What if I'm standing outside your window right now? Ooh, nice silky jammies, Appu. You look smoooking in those *wiggles eyebrows and takes sunglasses off* Naa, you cant be Nana, Nana doesnt have anything "cute" about him like you Wink! And I've seen your smile, its a straight and decent one , not lopsided to the left like Nana !

DUTTA, you mole. Mole, ya MULE LOL?!

No, MOLE. As in that animal that's blind LOL Aah yes, but Dutta is a Mule too, so lets add one more to the list of Dutta's "andar ke jaanwars". So now the million dollar question is, Dutta always keeps saying "Nakku, tune mere andar ke jaanwar ko maar daala", but we are still getting to see so many animals in him, then how can he say that Nakku has finished them all off ?! Atleast "gadha" is perfectly intact LOL!

I'll wear the Superwoman nightgown for you Arent you always in it?! ROFLROFLROFL if you'll JUST NOT AGREE TO THIS DEADLY DEAL!" But of course he let himself be tricked.

No, sometimes I'm wearing less. Like, Dutta's Spiderman boxers and a tanktop. Hmm, so along with Superwoman and Catwoman, you also have a "Spiderman" version to you huh, your supercool Ana Cool!

I'm so relieved that Naku told Baji about meeting Nana at the mandir. He listened to her, but like Dutta he was kind of doubting her. Stupid second best man -_- Have you learned nothing about Naku and her awesome gut-instincts? PLEASE keep an eye on Nana. PLEASE. I beg you. I think Baaji's reaction is more justifiable. Like Dutta, he is not writing off Nakku completely, but at the same time, you cant be completely sure too. On one hand, Baaji has faith in Dutta's trust and past experiences with Nana, and on the other hand, he has faith in Nakku's gut feelings, and her rational. So Baaji being confused is understandable.

You're totally right, but it's still so FRUSTRATING D'oh Hmm, I can understand.

The Dutta overhearing and dragging Naku to their room scene was Stern Smile All my fantasies were just destroyed as he slammed the door and started yelling at her. Obviously you dint think Dutta dragged Nakku into their room and closed the door for some romance, did you?!

Yes, I actually did -_- Minus the Spiderman boxers conversation. Ya, but see the positive side of things - Nakku still did get a hug from Dutta right Approve! See, she is smarter than you, always manages to sneak a hug inbetween Dutta's EVERY anger outburst, and at the end of it all she might be doing this to herself ---->

But it would have been an EPIC scene to watch  Mishal losing it for the gazillionth time in front of Naku LOL Mishal nahin, DUTTA LOL!
Arre nahi, baba LOL MISHAL. MISHAL. MISHAL! Mishal and Naku Wacko?!?!?! Kya jodi hogi LOL!

I get it. I get why he trusts Nana and won't hear anything bad about him. But SERIOUSLY, dude, Kala once took a gun-shot for you - and then she went ahead and blew up your car. I mean, DON'T YOU GET IT? It's how they manipulate you! They make you believe that they love you, and then they giggle hysterically before backstabbing you. Exactly! Looks like some people just dont get enough LOL! Poor Nakku, she is the one who is in for a Herculean task ahead - 1) To bring Nana's REAL face in front of Dutta, & 2) Once Dutta is convinced of Nana's betrayal, handling him and making him strong, yet again!

Yes, Naku always has to MANHANDLE him. I think she actually BABYHANDLES him EmbarrassedLOL! I've always felt, many a times Nakku takes Dutta to be a baby, who needs to be taken care of gently by her Embarrassed. That reminds me of the jungle scenes, where she used to "forcibly" take care of him, and not allow him to do anything by himself LOL (including eating and drinking on his own LOL). Being blind, he was very well able to take care of himself in Seema's kotha (remember the scene where he kills down 4 bodyguards at Seema's place!), but in the jungle, Nakku would just not allow him to do so LOL!

YES, I'M TALKING TO YOU, DUTTA! OMG Ana, please dont scare poor Dutta LOL!

What do you mean 'don't scare him'? How else do you think I've kept him with me for two babies and a twin-pregnancy? Yes, I've heard "gossips" that YOU are the one behind turning Dutta into a "gadha" Shocked!

APPU Hug Love your comments always. Hey Ana, even your comments are SUPER-CUTE *pulls Ana's cheeks* Embarrassed

My comments in RED...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 05 May 2011 at 4:35pm

Elysia

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Puppy-

Great episode! Its really hard for dutta to go against of someone he has trusted for so long! and the Man has saved his life on a number occastions which seems enough reason for a person like Dutta to believe in him .. .. but one thing which  he said, "unhon nai do baar jaan bachaai meri .. tab dutta kuch bhi nahi tha"  that justifies nakus point ... he was no one back then is the reason why he didn't bothered much .. but as soon as dutta made his place on strong terms Nana got alert.. that makes my believe firm of the possibility of him being  the BH . who had been smartly keeping an eye on him while giving his other enemies a way to destroy him .. in which they failed anyway ... 

so Dutta jee! intelligence k nakhun lo :P 

i actually enjoyed the battle he had with his mind and heart .. when nakusha was going on and on abt nana fiasco ...  well written BB :) 

:) business deal scene was amaazing !!! i could totally imagine dutta and baaji sharing those meaningful looks .. 

PREcap looks good too ... so nana will show his true colors to us tomorrow :D i wish there is some roop- baaji- injury less romance too between Dutta and nakusha  ;)  :D 

Nahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Elysia

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
btw guys i updated all these epi links in the archive mansion...BB put them in media thread bt i thought they myt gt lost there between all the fan fic links n VM links tht members post so put it in archive mansion so if u wna read previous updates they r al der

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Stern Smile

LMAO ROFL

No one can throw Superwoman out, Gecko. 'Cause she's permanently attached to Dutta. Ask his Spiderman boxers which SHE is wearing RIGHT NOW. The Spiderman boxers are Dutta's most precious thing and he gave them to me, so HAH. Parcel-parcel khelti reh tu, but at the end of the day, my hubby will be coming home to his Superwoman in his Spiderman boxers.

LOL

Abhi yaha passing the parcel hum dono khel rahe hain, lekin sach baat to yeh hain ki Dutta waha Nakku ke saat ishq lada raha hain, aur hum yaha beithe beithe cat-fight kar rahe hain ! Woh na tera hua, na mera Cry, WOH SIRF AUR SIRF NAKKU KA HAIN *screams with a heavy heart*

mnx12Elysia

Go to top