Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 327: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 5)

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Yuvika: brilliant idea to get AS to interrupt shall convey LOLshall be waiting yaar... u knw hw much i love tasha romance, esp seeing dutta making the moves... par voh din kab aayega jab naku wil b the 1st to make the moveLOLLOLLOL
Shreya: yes, it couldnt have been romance... with Dutta so mad! lol..look hw mad evry1 is abt tasha n their romance tht they al dream abt havin a romantic tasha scene in such scenariosLOLLOLLOL i didnt think we wud hav a romantic scene at all..esp nt with dutta being mad n naku being adamant abt nana...
Kiran: LOL me thinks D angrier cos she went to Baji LOL Shocked wel mayb if he had listened 2 her thn she wudnt hav gne 2 baji, bt with baji naku has a dif level of understanding, he's always der for her wen she needs him n she;s able 2 speak 2 him mre openly abt things...like the kala thing she shared it with him n nt with ne1 else... i like naku-baji relationship...pls shw mre interaction between thm as well as tasha n batashaLOLLOLLOLLOL anyway i better gt of 2 revision nw... 2 exams ova...4 to go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Hi people!! Thank you for all the lovely comments! I read them all... glad that u r all liking the pace of the story

Yuvika: brilliant idea to get AS to interrupt shall convey LOL
Aparna: Naku cudnt hv said the mandir thing right away LOL nahi toh story kaise badhegi aage, it needs Dutta to be confused ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Megha: Thanks dear hope u enjoy ur dinner
Ana:  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL u gave nana a clean chit too fast i think  ROFL and ya, i did run away from the pheras  ROFL ROFL ROFL
jagruti: thanks dear will keep ur pref for D-N in mind.
Shreya: yes, it couldnt have been romance... with Dutta so mad!
Kiran: LOL me thinks D angrier cos she went to Baji LOL

Roopa, Droopy, mozart66, ivy, mnx12... thanks guys!!!

I am slightly busy today, but will read all comments!! Keep enjoying

Cheers!!!

You simply can't Bandbajao. I'm not letting you off yet. Phere to Aapko pure karne hi padenge, you don't have a choice.
If you care to look at Ana's credits,
It says,
Directed by Moontide LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12kiran255*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Ana:  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL u gave nana a clean chit too fast i think  ROFL and ya, i did run away from the pheras  ROFL ROFL 

You keep stealing my pink text color. You're doing it on purpose, aren't you? To punish me for trying to marry you off to my son?

Waise, on the Nana part... what does that mean? That he's not entirely deserving of my blind hatred? Of my spanking? Of my whooping his skinny butt? It's driving me crazy. Not his skinny butt, but not knowing whether he's 100 percent EVIL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Ana:  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL u gave nana a clean chit too fast i think  ROFL and ya, i did run away from the pheras  ROFL ROFL 

You keep stealing my pink text color. You're doing it on purpose, aren't you? To punish me for trying to marry you off to my son?

Waise, on the Nana part... what does that mean? That he's not entirely deserving of my blind hatred? Of my spanking? Of my whooping his skinny butt? It's driving me crazy. Not his skinny butt, but not knowing whether he's 100 percent EVIL.

Ana the Nut
falls for
Nana's Butt??
WHAT? What? what?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiaivy_11meghaparti

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

[QUOTE=Elysia]

First of all, I hate it when the "like" button doesn't work -_- Random.

Nana Banana?! LOL Btw Ana, heres a Superman Banana for you -->  ! Dont know what exactly you would do with it, but still, there you go Big smile!

HA HA, you're so funny on the Ana Banana one Dead LOL Did you also notice that I have both the letters to spell Nana's name? What if I'm Nana? What if I'm standing outside your window right now? Ooh, nice silky jammies, Appu. You look smoooking in those *wiggles eyebrows and takes sunglasses off*

DUTTA, you mole. Mole, ya MULE LOL?!

No, MOLE. As in that animal that's blind LOL

I'll wear the Superwoman nightgown for you Arent you always in it?! ROFLROFLROFL if you'll JUST NOT AGREE TO THIS DEADLY DEAL!" But of course he let himself be tricked.

No, sometimes I'm wearing less. Like, Dutta's Spiderman boxers and a tanktop.

I'm so relieved that Naku told Baji about meeting Nana at the mandir. He listened to her, but like Dutta he was kind of doubting her. Stupid second best man -_- Have you learned nothing about Naku and her awesome gut-instincts? PLEASE keep an eye on Nana. PLEASE. I beg you. I think Baaji's reaction is more justifiable. Like Dutta, he is not writing off Nakku completely, but at the same time, you cant be completely sure too. On one hand, Baaji has faith in Dutta's trust and past experiences with Nana, and on the other hand, he has faith in Nakku's gut feelings, and her rational. So Baaji being confused is understandable.

You're totally right, but it's still so FRUSTRATING D'oh

The Dutta overhearing and dragging Naku to their room scene was Stern Smile All my fantasies were just destroyed as he slammed the door and started yelling at her. Obviously you dint think Dutta dragged Nakku into their room and closed the door for some romance, did you?!

Yes, I actually did -_- Minus the Spiderman boxers conversation.

But it would have been an EPIC scene to watch  Mishal losing it for the gazillionth time in front of Naku LOL Mishal nahin, DUTTA LOL!
Arre nahi, baba LOL MISHAL. MISHAL. MISHAL!

I get it. I get why he trusts Nana and won't hear anything bad about him. But SERIOUSLY, dude, Kala once took a gun-shot for you - and then she went ahead and blew up your car. I mean, DON'T YOU GET IT? It's how they manipulate you! They make you believe that they love you, and then they giggle hysterically before backstabbing you. Exactly! Looks like some people just dont get enough LOL! Poor Nakku, she is the one who is in for a Herculean task ahead - 1) To bring Nana's REAL face in front of Dutta, & 2) Once Dutta is convinced of Nana's betrayal, handling him and making him strong, yet again!

Yes, Naku always has to MANHANDLE him.
LOLLOLEmbarrassedLOL

YES, I'M TALKING TO YOU, DUTTA! OMG Ana, please dont scare poor Dutta LOL!

What do you mean 'don't scare him'? How else do you think I've kept him with me for two babies and a twin-pregnancy?

APPU Hug Love your comments always.

Edited by Elysia - 05 May 2011 at 3:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*ivy_11

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Ana the Nut
falls for
Nana's Butt??
WHAT? What? what?

*dies and comes back to life* I did not like that visual in my head -_- Nana's butt. If he even has one. I DO NOT HAVE A THING FOR NANA'S BUTT.

Innocent until proven guilty.

*dewdrop~pearl*

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

@blue Ana i have no clue that Nana pocess such amaizng qulities :P
thaks to u :Pnever knew u have eyed Nana so well :P

*jawdrop* You, too, Kiki? I DO NOT HAVE A THING FOR NANA.

DUTTAAA! HELP ME OUT HERE! Where's your man when you need him? -_-

Whatever. Nana Banana is going down.
 LOLLOLLOLLOL

HA HA HA. There it is again. The Ana Banana joke. Wait, wait, wait. I missed the punchline. Somebody explain it to me *sticks out tongue and blesses Kiki with spit splats*

I get it. I get why he trusts Nana and won't hear anything bad about him. But SERIOUSLY, dude, Kala once took a gun-shot for you - and then she went ahead and blew up your car. I mean, DON'T YOU GET IT? It's how they manipulate you! They make you believe that they love you, and then they giggle hysterically before backstabbing you.

YES, I'M TALKING TO YOU, DUTTA!

OH Ana  lagta hai super women in u is atking control :P
love the way u scolding ur hubby :P

You've seen nothing yet, baby *wiggles eyebrows* I wield Dutta like Hercules wields his sword. YIIHAA!

Best line in tonight's episode: "Naku!!!!!!!!!" He keeps repeating her name like that, so I thought it might be because he wanted it to be noted as the Best Line.

Also, the man is bipolar. I swear. He's just like his mother, swinging from one side to another. First he's all about yelling at her, going NAKU and NAKUSHA and NAKUU and NAKUSHAAA, and then he just grabs her and hugs her tightly. It's what I love about him Day Dreaming You never know where you've got him or when he might get furious and how bad it might be or when he might suddenly just grab you and kiss- AHEM. PG-13.

i am above 13 can i know the details plzzzDay DreamingEmbarrassed

Two words: Nuh Uh. Wait, is't that one word? Isn't it nuh-uh? Or is it two words when there is a dash between them? *swoons again* Too much heavy thinking.

Edited by Elysia - 05 May 2011 at 3:23pm

*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Moontide

Ana the Nut
falls for
Nana's Butt??
WHAT? What? what?

*dies and comes back to life* I did not like that visual in my head -_- Nana's butt. If he even has one. I DO NOT HAVE A THING FOR NANA'S BUTT.

Innocent until proven guilty.

*raises one eyebrow in a challenging manner*
Me laard, The accused claims innocence. I quote-- 
Nana's butt. If he even has one. I DO NOT HAVE A THING FOR NANA'S BUTT.

If that is true, then how come the accused is so sure that the BUtt in question is SKINNY??????
I rest my case...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Go to top