Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS:Girls are stronger than Boys, part 2 updated (Page 12)

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
perfect
but wicked update
pls cont soonnn
thnak pm

Thank You Glittering Graphic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kathie_berns

rosesana Senior Member
rosesana
rosesana

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Nice os
Thanks for pm

kathie_berns

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
lovely update

my fav
part was
Geet, please. You are creating things. I never said women are a burden. You can never be a burden to me Geet. I cannot even think of my mere existence without you, then how in my wildest dreams can I imagine you to be a burden?" he groaned while falling on his knees and hugging her waist.

Geet knew Maan was in agony and she was feeling a little guilty. She had provoked him to such a stage that he had no sense of what he was talking. Slowly her other hand pressed the record button of the mini tape-recorder she had placed on the window sill, hidden behind the curtains.

" So do you at least now agree, that Girls are indeed stronger than boys?" Geet asked while massaging his scalp.

"Girls are strong? It is an understatement. Maan Singh Khuraana states that girls are the strongest." Maan said while nuzzling her stomach.

"Do you agree that boys are dependent on girls?" Geet questioned breathlessly as Maan had moved his hands up her thighs.

"I agree," Maan replied without even knowing what he was blabbering. "Infact Boys are not even worth their existence without girls. Girls are God's greatest gift to this planet earth. Anything else you want me to say to prove that Girls are the stronger sex? I'll say it." He told her huskily as his hands entered the forbidden place in between her legs.

"Last thing" Geet said before she could completely surrender to him. "Agree that, males are a  worthless bunch of morons and only the females are sensible and intelligent, guiding the males and hence making their existence endurable."

"Males are fools. No wonder God created a woman after he created Man. It was because He knew that men were big-time idiots and only the creation of a woman could bring them on track. Hence finally proving that women are the greatest." Maan declared stupidly while completey lost in her.

Geet, please. You are creating things. I never said women are a burden. You can never be a burden to me Geet. I cannot even think of my mere existence without you, then how in my wildest dreams can I imagine you to be a burden?" he groaned while falling on his knees and hugging her waist.

Geet knew Maan was in agony and she was feeling a little guilty. She had provoked him to such a stage that he had no sense of what he was talking. Slowly her other hand pressed the record button of the mini tape-recorder she had placed on the window sill, hidden behind the curtains.

" So do you at least now agree, that Girls are indeed stronger than boys?" Geet asked while massaging his scalp.

"Girls are strong? It is an understatement. Maan Singh Khuraana states that girls are the strongest." Maan said while nuzzling her stomach.

"Do you agree that boys are dependent on girls?" Geet questioned breathlessly as Maan had moved his hands up her thighs.

"I agree," Maan replied without even knowing what he was blabbering. "Infact Boys are not even worth their existence without girls. Girls are God's greatest gift to this planet earth. Anything else you want me to say to prove that Girls are the stronger sex? I'll say it." He told her huskily as his hands entered the forbidden place in between her legs.

"Last thing" Geet said before she could completely surrender to him. "Agree that, males are a  worthless bunch of morons and only the females are sensible and intelligent, guiding the males and hence making their existence endurable."

"Males are fools. No wonder God created a woman after he created Man. It was because He knew that men were big-time idiots and only the creation of a woman could bring them on track. Hence finally proving that women are the greatest." Maan declared stupidly while completey lost in her.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

kathie_berns

anks_ams Goldie
anks_ams
anks_ams

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Girls are strong? It is an understatement. Maan Singh Khuraana states that girls are the strongest." Maan said while nuzzling her stomach.

oh my god.

these lines were something that really cracked me up. u write so well. humor + shrewd plan = great dose

ROFL  Clap

thanx for the pm:)

ROFL  Clap

ankita:)

ROFL  Clap

kathie_berns

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Wow...what an update! Poor Maan...Girls r stronger  lol. Thanks 4 da pm. U r an amazing writer

kathie_berns

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
really mindblowing n
freaking awesome

kathie_berns

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
mindblowing update .loved it .

kathie_berns

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
awesome part...
bechara maan ...had no clue was he was talking abt...ROFL
dev ka bhi yahi haal hoga...ROFL
kya plan tha meera ka...Clap.
bechare men ek hi baar me maan gaye ki girls r stronger than boys...maza aa gaya...

kathie_berns

Go to top