Posted: 12 years ago
Credit - LNMDJ Forum

Thanks Aysha!
Just look at dat hawt boy chillin' on dat bed...he's chillin' but grilling us ...HOT!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜› - This is my icon for drooling at him!πŸ˜† 
LOL! I'm researching the emoticons hahhahhaa...πŸ˜› - drooling, 😳- hot, ☺️ - too much heat ...One pic of a chillin' guy and I'm Keeled!πŸ˜ƒ
OMG NEEL🀣but i s"ooo" agree with u!!!that guy is so ready to k"ee"l his fans!!!
Thanks so much Aysha and the one who pisted it on LNMDJ forum!!!U guys make me so happy all the time!!!

thanks Aysha
he's chilling and we're roasting !
Thanks Aysha!!!

Not to dampen anybody's spirits, I'm not impressed by the "MAN PURSE" thing...😳

But hell yeah to his royal hotness! πŸ˜› (using Neel sistah's emoticon for drooling)
Exactly!!!i've been itching to say that ever since the Oman epi aired!!!its kinda...not so manly...if i may say so...lol...reminds me of the epi where Joey carries one in Friends...hehe...though it was a bigger one...why can't he just carry his belongings in his pocket?
@Tanu sishtah! - Can you hear the waterfall? ... That's my spirit dampened, wetted, πŸ˜† buy your comment on the 'man-purse'...*dripping sound* ...πŸ˜• Oh what the heck, as you know, or you wud know if you knew me well...I always speak the truth, I always stand up/for/above the truth yes 'sach ki samna'..truth everywhere, no lies, as that movie said '$ex, truth and NO lies'...No lies, period. Truth prevails and dishonesty postvails...ermmm...vokay I forgot what I was gonna say...me and my sachfulness..hmm...okay got it..
..I was saying, Truth, honesty, honest...as I was saying...'Man-purse', or 'Girl-clutch' whatever the accessory Gaurav still looks hot! Yes I am that 'truefan'πŸ˜‰, Gaurav's my Vidhata and bhagyavidhata, my religion is Gauravology and so the honest-truth Gaurav's g'u'd. πŸ‘ I clap for myslef, satyamevajayete! Truth matters! all dat matters is da trurth...where's Fatima and my chai?

Oh Tanu and Neel...both of you rock...missed the JP masti so much!  πŸ˜‰
Edited by ssroomani - 12 years ago
ayesha thanx for dis pic...so d guy is chilling out in his home...luking hot...:)