Mohabbat Lounge #118 [5/5 - Epi. 138] - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
naina - 1st part: arohi is sharing happy news that bevda got proof wid the cupids... amrit is shown wid pooja ki thali n is crying over the fact that they r fighting their own daughter.. sudhir,arvind n rajvir tell her that arohi is their dushman now or something..
2nd part: news reporter is reporting abt the case.. arohi n all are waiting for bevda but no news of him.. arjun arrives.. n arohi arjun meet.. arohi tells him bevda has proof n she will make sure arjun is freed. saxena n ullus gloat that bevda didnt show up.. session starts.. saxena tells judge no case if no defense lawyer.. n bevda shud be banned for life for having not shown up blah blah.. arohi intervenes n tells judge bevda shud be given more time..arjun is watching all this.. arohi tells judge, justice is priority..so bevda shud be given time.
Yeh talli ram kahan reh gaya!! koi dhundh ke lao use!! haila.. my hear beats r rising.. hamara arjun.. ek hi to chance mila tha arjuhi ko.. plzzz plzzz!! kaha ho tum talli master!! *nail-biting*
Sorry but what a bakwasss epi!! it was not even worth watching for 5 mins!! I don't believe I'm saying this!! 😡😡 I need a gunnn!! I wanna shoot CV's, Imagine, Ekta.. everyone!! 😡
part3: arohi argues n gets a 2hr brk...judge says go find bevda in 2 hrs.. arohi goes to bevda house to find him dead..  she is shocked..she tries to wake him up..but its clear he is dead.. blood n all.. 

arjun billu n shefu r waiting.. arjun says relax she will be here.. she wont let me go to jail.. shef calls arohi.. arohi says bevda is dead.. but shef is not able to hear anything..  here judge comes n session starts.. arohi is frantically searching for proof, trying to find what bevda had said on voicemail.. judge asks for bevda..  (ullus r smiling all they way ðŸ¤¬) saxena is making use of this situation.. 

arjun speaks up n says that i dunno bevda personally but arohi wont trust any irresponsible like this.. i think u shud give more time..

saxena continues to give lecture.. 

judge gives more time though..

arohi is still at bevda's house.. she is trying to figure out the evidence.. she searches the whole house..  they show court is still waiting.. 
Originally posted by love_kuki

Sorry but what a bakwasss epi!! it was not even worth watching for 5 mins!! I don't believe I'm saying this!! 😡😡 I need a gunnn!! I wanna shoot CV's, Imagine, Ekta.. everyone!! 😡
kuki... Why wht happened???????
kuki dont say that now,  abhi  waqt  delicate hai, kisika bhi khoon karenge apna nuksaan hoga,   kmh ko kaun bachayega 😭,   they  obiviously rushed it ,  2-3 epis ka  content 1 epi mein dikhaya,  to aisa hi hona tha.  
welcome back by the way.  

aur  uss   liar babu ko kya  footage mili, aarti  ?? nikalne se pehle  😲😕

Originally posted by love_kuki

ditto!! every word.. ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬
Ty aksh!! This prosecution is to 🤬 ... Cant even wait for some more time!! :x:x:x:x
Originally posted by kavyasam

kuki dont say that now,  abhi  waqt  delicate hai, kisika bhi khoon karenge apna nuksaan hoga,   kmh ko kaun bachayega 😭,   they  obiviously rushed it ,  2-3 epis ka  content 1 epi mein dikhaya,  to aisa hi hona tha.  
welcome back by the way.  

aur  uss   liar babu ko kya  footage mili, aarti  ?? nikalne se pehle  😲😕

I know Kavya!! lekin the whole epi was such a waste..

uss.. gadhe, ullu sudhir ko aarti nahin.. jooto ke haar se vidakarna chahiye tha!! most kamina insaan ever.. koi usse tape bhejo 2 week pehle ki.. jab woh arjun ki tarif kar raha tha!! this guy deserves to be hanged till death for being the most kamina person in the universe!! girgittt kahin ka.. infact the whole ullu family does.. except bua & sanchit!! 😡😡
part4: saxena finally says n that we have waited enuf... how long will we wait..  i have only one thing to say to saxena, n all ullus ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬

arjun bechara is worried.. concerned for arohi.. arohi leaves bevda's house to go to court.. her car doesnt start..  saxena shows evidence n says no lawyer in world can prove that he dint kill ksa..  arohi finally reaches court.. but just as she enters court, judge gives life sentence to arjun singhania.. (i don't believe this.. how can ekta n cvs do this to us.. first worst lawyer imaginable, then he dies, now they r giving life sentence!! without a defense lawyer!! no matter how much the evidence proves.. without defense, court has no right to pass judgement!! ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬)

arohi reaches in time to hear all this.. (but why didnt she yell out to stop the judgement n hear her out.. W*F!! ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬)