Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #118 [5/5 - Epi. 138]

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai

The new season tells the story of two diverse families and two diverse individuals. Arjun is quiet & an introvert; Arohi is vibrant & chirpy. Her world revolves around her family of sincere & honest police officers' he is the son of a white collared don! Yet when cupid strikes love has no rules and knows no laws. Kitani Mohabbat Hai traces Arjun & Arohi's love story budding under the most unfavorable circumstances.

So... what are we waiting for?πŸ˜† show 'kitani mohabbat hai' is show se, by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;

however, not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)
1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.

3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
Give your feedback & make your requests at
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us, Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.
People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳
**** IMPORTANT ******
As we all know that the TB article states Imagine Channel is considering to axe the most popular show on their channel just to make way for swayamwar, It is time to show our protest.

Sign the petition more the better

Join this group on FB.  Lets Save  KMH

Mail / Spam kmh2 and imgine tv fb pages
guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053

Tel: 91-22-4069-8000
Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail:
[email protected]

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
SONG OF THE DAY
So this post is going to be for Songs suggested baed on what happened in today's episode or we will post a romantic song for arjuhi

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
A Good Epi overall But again there was soo less Arjun Parts....Arohi's Dialoges to Mr.Panjabi were solid.πŸ˜›...But his Sudden transformation I found so Random..But at the End I think hes
 nice guy and I trust his that he will make sure he release Arjun Soon ...All thanks to Mrs.Singhaniya's "I dont care I m alone enough" Lecture..πŸ˜†Shes such dynamic LadyπŸ˜ƒ

And such Sweet Arjuhi Scene..I loved that Nazam part and Mrs.Singhaniya telling everyone about her Mr.Hubby's Romance and Love😳...they were cho cute..Adorable Love birds.!. Gosh ! I want them together badly Please..Karnika are playing this seperation part soo beautiful we can litrally feel their pain of seperation..😭

Again I feel sooo sorry for Arjun..First What happend with his mom & above all Poor guy is suffering without any reason..Pls Cv's take him out of Jail Asap ..and Make sure he takes Revenge againts REAL culprit of him and his Mom..Pls...Its enough of sad & jailed Arjun...

Last Scene Arohi praying for her ArjunπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..Aww ..God has to listen na...😳

Coming to main part of Show I alwayz thought ROMIT is shooter only ( May  be soo less Chances Billu )..I said to one of  friend in one of convo But everyone were like he cant so Left that thought...But now I m quite Confirmed thats Its Romit 99% πŸ˜‰...Since I saw his expressions after that Shootout and he behaved so strange..I could be a wrong But I feel hes the one only...Or May Billu to take revenge against Ahuwalia for Arjun & his mom's story..anyways Lets see How the Mystary get unclose or Its gonna create more mess..I hope not
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watched the episode but body present mind absent mood off
Anyways what I love the most is Arjun Arohi understand each other so well they r made for each other this feeling crops up after watching each scene .I don't feel like using emoticons totally upset
Michael how cheap ?but this is quite obvious u will be the onkly one who'll gain something from this
Ram Punjabi cameo role kal toh shayad tum marne wale ho y did CVs bring u into the show heights of stupidity
CVs u didn't do justice to kitani mohabbat hai U didn't show what we wanted to see u r leaving more unanswered questions than kmh 1
IMAGINE better I shut my mouth I am not able to control my feelings go to hell u don't have the capacity to handle an excellent show like kitani mohabbat hai
Edited by adhasrujana - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
Sign the petition more the better
Join this group on FB. Lets Save KMH

*********

epi continues from where it ended πŸ‘πŸΌ.   Was romit's  expressions when he found  ram punjabi on the ground just to trip us ,  did he have any hand in bevdaa vakeel going talli?  because he was supposed to meet him at the  pub, may be they met πŸ€”.    Then it is possible that all this is done just to confuse the viewers.   Arohi's  lecture to punjabi  was good,  lekin agar yeh aadmi  itna jaldi kiske kehne se maan jaata hai to itna akadta kyun hai.   I am happy that they decided to show him sober,  the drunk act was getting on my nerves.   

Uss tape mein kitna kuch chupa hai 😲 ,  I want that kind of recorder .   but puhlese  couldnt the cv think of anything else πŸ₯±.   again  a tape that holds proof is found , who was shooting the video?  It was just ullus in that party and  going by their ullupanti I dont think they  hired someone to shoot the party.    I am surprised if the video could capture  ksa and arjun leaving and ksa getting shot how come it did not shoot them coming up the stairs, going into the room, coming out etc.  camcoder mein jo nai dikha woh  tv mein dikhgaya 😲 that KSA came out of other room πŸ€”.    like olly said  if  they  see it in a  big screen tv they will even find arjuhi convo maybe πŸ€ͺ😑 πŸ˜‘.   what nonsense πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.    

BV (bevda vakeel)   goes out to see all of them off,  I see romit  also making a right turn out of the gate along with everyone ,  and then from the left side enters a  maskman  πŸ˜”πŸ˜³.    so it is someone out of that group and by the huliya and chaal chalad it was 100% a guy and most probably  micky/piggy/chiku/or someone hired by RPS/gauri/RSA/simi/and whoever.   what to do shld consider everyone na,   in the end we may see KSA himself did all this, u never know.  πŸ˜†.   Tatto kiske shoulder/back par tha?   if anyone knows pls. tell me πŸ˜›.  

BV is not so lazy eh?  he did chase on the road to a good extent,   good one there the chase and getting caught and retrieving the tape πŸ‘.   after that he is sharp enough to watch it again but this time watches on tv,  kyunki use laga ki camcoder mein kuch miss hogaya πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£ it was so funny 🀣.    itna serious track mein aisa karna zaroori tha kya ?  🀣.   and guess what  this time he also sees the shadow of the culprit which luked more like billu's.   but woh that recorder is so HI FI that  it could first focus on the shadow and then  slowly focused upward towards KSA and then gun shot , then foucssed on ullus coming and arjuhi joining, but then it stopped????  I have logical explanation here as to why it stopped there , battery /  memory  khatam ho gayi  🀣🀣🀣🀣.   

BV  is in sharp mode ,  thinking very quickly and acting usse bhi jyada quickly πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ.   Album dekhliya , kisike upar tatto tha woh bhi dekhliya.    humare liye suspense build up karne ke liye arohi ki phone mein battery khatam ho gayi   same old  ghisa pita excuses πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘.   But our sharp BV left voice mail and also kept the suspense intact by not revealing the name in the voice mail...humare liye mute karke  arohi ki voice mail mein chod sakte the na, atleast arohi would have known who it is.   thanks to telly chakkar article we know that BV will die.   ab yeh ladki   khud  proof nikalegi and seedha court /police station mein  pahunchayegi .   there goes our court track , no arguments will be shown.  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

Arjun finally ⭐️  just for a few seconds but it was a treat .    their scene was beautiful again, no dreams  but genuinely missing each other ,  thinking of each other πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ  loved it.    jaise maine bola  bhagvan is tired of BT characters  asking him  too much all the time,  so  as soon as arohi prayed her wish was granted   saboot mil gayi hai ,  but we have to wait and see how and when it will be revealed. 

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My short take on the Miracle episode

Miracle ho toh aisa- drunkard who had fully fainted 5 mins back can run like hare to catch thiefπŸ˜†

2nd Miracle- Drunkard lawyer with Arohi's dhanki suddenly becomes very sober

Killer can be three

Billu- from video shadow looks like Billu( must have thought bhai pyar wyar karke apne mom ka badla bhul jayenge waise bhi isiliye main hi bhai ki taraf se kaam karletha hun)

Mikhael- the theif looked like Mikhael but Mikhaelbecame so clever as to plan murder - 3rd Miracle
Jignesh and Makrand are also suspect
Romit is not as tall as the thief and did not know Arjun was there to kill KSA- so ruled out 99% 1%-anything can hapen in ekta show

Arjun remmbering Arohi is sweet but here also miracle- 4th Miracle-Arjun having the poem paper he wrote to Arohi- Arjun must have requested Rajveer to serach that letter from Ahluwaliah family house and give it to him

thats why Arjun was giving so much bashaan yesterday to rajveer on power of love😊

chachu- damaad love to be preciseπŸ˜‰

And lastly KMH2 ending will miss KMH2 if it ends and all friends and FFs on forum πŸ˜•
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Not seen the episode yet.  I always visit IF first to read your posts which are very enlightening. 
kavyasam thumbnail
It was okay episode lara.   the bevdaa vakeel  took U turn from being talli to being sober all of a sudden.   tape is the  main evidence again 😳. 
kavyasam thumbnail
@prem -  nice pointers,  Bevdaa vakeel was indeed sharp and alert after all that drinking πŸ˜†.     arjun was not holding the same paper he had written for her bday, that one  was   Pink  unruled paper, this was white ruled,  possibly a hawaldar provided him to scribble something.
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
only 2 pages???? Ari.. we have work to do