Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Any news abt

juhidivyanka14 Senior Member
juhidivyanka14
juhidivyanka14

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Hi,

Any one knows when the new short film is going to release and whats the name of it,

Please inform,

Thanking You all,

musicheals IF-Rockerz
musicheals
musicheals

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Idk all that but on facebook, I msged Divyanka Asking what kind of film is it and she said it is a regional movie and you all wouldnt be interested that much..thats what she said...
So i dont really know what shes talking about..and theyre working on it so i dont know when its gonna come :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baloSD

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
i really wanna see these two back on screen and especially sharad cz i miss him like hell... will he ever come back???! any idea guys?!?!
musicheals IF-Rockerz
musicheals
musicheals

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i really wanna see these two back on screen and especially sharad cz i miss him like hell... will he ever come back???! any idea guys?!?!

He still says he's going to come back soon..and that he's waiting for the right thing...but like he said before...he's interested in bollywood more than TV...so we never know what's gonna happen..haha
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --JagLovezSD--

He still says he's going to come back soon..and that he's waiting for the right thing...but like he said before...he's interested in bollywood more than TV...so we never know what's gonna happen..haha

tnx sweets for updatin me...

wats da big deal abt bollywood?!?! i really dont get it Confused i mean B-town is full of competition and tv industry has grown so much durin da last decade and i hope sharad makes a correct decision and come back to tv

if u take those who churned from tv to B-town, nobody made it huge but srk's da only exceptionSleepy

come back soon sharad!!!! we all miss u... tv deserves u more than bollywood!!!!!
juhidivyanka14
juhidivyanka14

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hi,

Even i would like to see DIVYANKA again on TV Serials, with a challanging role.
musicheals IF-Rockerz
musicheals
musicheals

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --JagLovezSD--

tnx sweets for updatin me...

wats da big deal abt bollywood?!?! i really dont get it Confused i mean B-town is full of competition and tv industry has grown so much durin da last decade and i hope sharad makes a correct decision and come back to tv

if u take those who churned from tv to B-town, nobody made it huge but srk's da only exceptionSleepy

come back soon sharad!!!! we all miss u... tv deserves u more than bollywood!!!!!

You're welcome!
Ya but let's just hope for the best! Big smile Embarrassed
juhidivyanka14
juhidivyanka14

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hi,

Any one knows when the new short film is going to release and whats the name of it,

Please inform,

Thanking You all,

Go to top