I stammer when im speaking english...most of my friends should know

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
only whem i am nervous i stammer
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

yeah me too.....its mostly during publick speaking...with my friends and all its never there!!!

Same with me.

ritu thumbnail

I used to stammer seriously when i was a  kid which means i was taken to the doctor for check up. Till i was in class 5th i used to stammer and all my classmates used to laugh at me.

But as i grew up it went away automatically. 😃

jazmine thumbnail
I stammer on the letter M and letter A somehow just like my Big B.A, I also hate presentations but I dont stammer much when doing the presentation.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
i dun really stammer...............i luv speakin in public...............in skool n outside of skool im involved wit pulbic speakin thingz....itz fun..........i dun really get enrvous................ppl u all shud 4get dat derz otha ppl der jus talk az iz ur talkin 2 sum1 ur really familiar wit lyke a really close frend n den u neva gonna b nervous...........der waz a tyme wen i alwayz got nervous infront of ppl n started stammerin but i followed mah advice n now ive gained alot more confidence u all suhd try 2
ejaz fan 609 thumbnail
I stammer a lot too and I hate presentations too. I get so nervous...and btw i have to give 2 presentations next week...and thinking about them is already making me nervous😔