Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

HI... (Page 2)

nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Joined: 24 October 2008
Posts: 5339

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by geet06

ya can i join too...

i 'm worried to post here coz of my prfl name...

So may i plz???



sweety u need nt to ask, we are a family n welcome to the family.


Ahhh...thnk u sooo much for +ve reply...
I was damn worried...
Thnk u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict--Vrinda-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Joined: 20 February 2010
Posts: 10074

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet06

ya can i join too...
i 'm worried to post here coz of my prfl name...
So may i plz???
Hello Geet(whats your name).. There is no rule that a person cant love two soaps. Welcome, i am Jake. And yup, do join Team Rashi, Team Ahemita and Team DhaAl..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishi_I-fian-Vrinda-

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 14485

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Originally posted by vrinda2010

hi everyone,i am Vrinda
i just started loving this show a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so can i join u all?????Big smile
Hi Vrinda.. Team Rashi officially welcomes you. Team Ahemita and Team DhaAl also joins in. I am Jake.
hi...jakeSmilewat r these diffrent teams????????Smile
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17235

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda2010

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-




Hey vrinda,u here also. Nice to see u here.


How r u ? N wen u turnd to rockerz? Hope u hvnt forgot ur sadhli di ?
hi sadhli di,i am finehow r u???????????after a long...timei turned rokerz abot a month agohow can i forget u and the fun we had in sumran cc

thats gr8. Congrats for turning rockerz.
Thanx 4 remembering me, i m so hapy to see known frnds here.
And nw we'l njoy here too just like sumran cc. Do join us in Gup Shup thread just like sumran cc.
Also check SNS news leter dhadkan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vrinda-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Joined: 20 February 2010
Posts: 10074

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Team Rashi for Rashi fans, Team Ahemita for those who want Ahem and Anita as couples and finally Team DhaAl for Dhawal-kinjal fans. I also have many other teams you are welcome to it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 14485

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by vrinda2010

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-




Hey vrinda,u here also. Nice to see u here.


How r u ? N wen u turnd to rockerz? Hope u hvnt forgot ur sadhli di ?
hi sadhli di,i am finehow r u???????????after a long...timei turned rokerz abot a month agohow can i forget u and the fun we had in sumran cc

thats gr8. Congrats for turning rockerz.
Thanx 4 remembering me, i m so hapy to see known frnds here.
And nw we'l njoy here too just like sumran cc. Do join us in Gup Shup thread just like sumran cc.
Also check SNS news leter dhadkan.
ya sureSmile,i will be very happy to joinSmile
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Joined: 02 August 2009
Posts: 17235

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Jake, dont scare her with rashi's name.
She wil be in my 'goham team'

hai na vrinda

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vrinda-

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Joined: 17 October 2009
Posts: 14485

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Team Rashi for Rashi fans, Team Ahemita for those who want Ahem and Anita as couples and finally Team DhaAl for Dhawal-kinjal fans. I also have many other teams you are welcome to it.
who is anita????Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index