Imagine to end Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2! - Article - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigrl05

Though the channel is still tight lipped at this but the fans are certainly not happy. Imagine's TRP owes a lot to the fascinating love track showcased between Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra), the lead protagonists of KMH-2.

If the show ends at this point of time it is certainly going to be a big loss for the channel. Let's see if Ekta Kapoor, who's the producer of KMH-2 finds out a better solution.

Imagine needs to read this and take this into consideration, KMH should not be made a scapegoat for a new show. I don't see why another timeslot can't be found for Ratan's show, why should exisiting shows suffer especially ones that are doing well for the channel? It makes no sense!  
please ekta ma'am i hope you can find a better solution and dont end our favorite show :)
plzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!
u can't do it with fans of kitani!!!!!!!!!!!
end the other shows of imagine just don't end kmh!!!!!!!!!!!!
just kitani is the best!!!!
don't do it!!!!!!!
if u do it u will loose ur watchers of imagine's serials...
pllsss ekta mam dont disappoint kmh fansss
shocking news...Stunned  to  hear this,...if this  really happens  then imagine  TV  will  lose  most  of it's  loyal  viewers .KMH2 should  not  end..End GKD  & shift KMH 2  to  the 10.30 PM slot...Everyone likes  this  channel  &  take  interest  in this  channel only becos of  KMH2 & the awsom  (The  rockstar) jodi  of KARANIKA...  We'll not  tolerate  if  KMH2 end, NDTV  imagine  channel  should  be shut up...If the  channel dissappoints  us We will also  see   them...Can't  bear this shock of  why always  KMH  is  the  target...No  one will take  interest  to  watch Ratan ka rishta  swear  no one  will watch  if  KMH2  ends...U guys  r  really  idiot   for not  promoting  the  best  serial on air...& u  guys  r  liars  as  it  was  told that  this  time  KMH2  will  be longer  than KMH1  but  it's not  the case... WE WILL  NOT  TOLERATE  THIS  SHOCK...  IMAGINE  TV  SHOULD  BE  SHOWN  NO  MERCY  IF  THEY   END  KMH2...  THE  CHANNEL  SHOULD  BE  BANNED>>... I wrote in as much as  big  font possible...

Edited by Lornab70 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Olly-

sometimes? its everytime that kmh has been made the scapegoat!..😭😡

i know dear...its soo unfair. i cant believe theyre doing this.
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Imagine needs to read this and take this into consideration, KMH should not be made a scapegoat for a new show. I don't see why another timeslot can't be found for Ratan's show, why should exisiting shows suffer especially ones that are doing well for the channel? It makes no sense!  
they think that their channel will do good with these new crappy shows but they dont know that indian audience has changed!!!!
Everyhting Is Soo Saad Now ...Don't Have the Stenght To Faace That ðŸ˜•
Buut Still Will Fight For KMH , It Cannot End 
Big Mistake By Ekta & Imagine Too ðŸ˜¡
oh god jst leave that imagine and launch or plz continue kmh in other channell ...so simple na ...