Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

fed up

xxxArjuhixxx Newbie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
i'm fed up of the mods locking my topic so i am posting it again please rate the chaska meter if u have any hope of kmh2 not ending. thanks
the only way we can save kmh2 from ending is to get the chaska meter on 1 for kmh i have just read a article saying taht ekta wants kmh to reach the top 3 of the chaska meter and wanted good trp or she'll end it because she says it is here best show but has low trp which shows that nobody likes the show.
so it is in our hands now what will you do
i say rate thye chaska meter loads of times in one day
please you have to do something!!!!!!
p.s. i was wondering hwo does ekta know about india forums and chaska meter

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal92 Senior Member

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
you post ur views on the common site!!!!!!!! then the mods wont interfere!!!!!!!!!
neways... yes i also rate 4 the chaska meter a lot of times... i guess all shud contribute equally!!!!
nd if EKTA relly wants KMH to be in top3 then wat abt PKEK & Pavitra Rishta?????
if she relly follows india forums then she shud vry well noe how much we all like KMH... nd nd not follow wat the TRP says!!!!!
secondly... NDTV IMAGINE does not come everywher... u c itz not famous!!!!!!!!!! even i have to watch KMH on the net!!!!!!!!!! i too do not get that channel!!!!!!!!

Edited by coolgal92 - 05 May 2011 at 6:23am
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
i agree with uuu
kavyasam IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
it doesnt  help,   however many times u rate the chaskameter, it will consider only one vote per user per day.   I dont think ekta is bothered abt chaskameter,  honestly I dont blv in it either, it is not updated regularly,  someone had to post in suggestions forum to look into it then only they updated ,  even now it is still showing the last week's  data  and  has not been updated this week.   Keep  voting but only once per day ,  because multiple votes wont be considered anyways.   
you can post ur views in  this topic  which is for low trps and chaskameter  .  

Edited by kavyasam - 05 May 2011 at 7:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.StarryPhoenix IF-Veteran Member

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
All the info has already been posted here so please carry on with all discussions/details/etc and Updates, here ONLY PETITION/Protest/Save KMH:Show them KMH[Imp.VB'sNotePg3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index