CID

ASHA POLL FOR ASHA FANS :D

Poll

IN WHAT WAY DO U WANT ASHA/ASHWINIJI TO RETURN IN CID?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
A surprise...without any promo in a good story. Yeah...I need one scene of our other trio discussing old days in the Qualis.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A sudden unexpected return... & permanently!!!!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To speak the truth  ... in the present circumstances ... jahaan itne vanishing acts are happening and story's quality is poor and everything already looks over crowded ... I don't want Ashwini to enter !!!! But yeah I guess I'd like to see her back for one special episode !!!! It would be a treat for us !!! It'll be great to see her !!! So yeah I'd like her to come for one special CID episode !!!
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
i was half expecting a contest story where asha comes in wen d duo get kidnapped... ya i know it was someone's idea... hmmm maybe later after the stories of the contest are published i will write a small narrative of a case where the duo gets kidnapped and the investigating officer suspects the duo and asha enters...hmmm 

so here is my spcl lil promo. no it doesnt have my character suhaani...

the duo has vanished... acp and team are worried...dig sends an intelligence officer...officer starts to doubt the duo and plans for their arrest...acp and freddy cant believe this... suddenly She entersπŸ˜› with something. what is it? where r d duo? is the officer really working in right direction?

to find out, watch out for me after the stories are out!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by suhaani.cid - 12 years ago
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A sudden unexpected surprise return...wow..that would be so good...πŸ˜ƒ
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A CASE CONNECTED WITH A CASE OF CID...😊
I think past is past...if past come in future...its essence is less(if case of good past)...practically if I think Ashiwini Kaleskar is not appropriate choice for CID...Asha is my fav female cop in CID...but I prefer her in past...but if she appear then there is some link that she might be cop in other state...& for some case (there is some proper link)...connected with CID & she appear in CID...
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A sudden beautiful, pleasing, delightful surprise... One Friday night, all CIDians expecting same PK stories, baarish of laashes, switching their TV sets on... But soon something unexpected occurs.. Trio are finding the clues too puzzling.. they can't make head or tail of the case, don't know how to advance, even Salunkhe is of little help... CIDians anxious... What's in store now??? Suddenly, a woman with beautiful eyes, contagious smile, affable features, who looks like this enters from behind

She says," Sir don't you remember we solved a case quiet similar to this.."
ACP- "Asha, now that you are here, I am sure, this case is solved"
Duo- Welcome back friend...
Vivek- I have Heard a lot about you...
Kajal-  Wish i could be like you...

& CIDians forget everything else in the world...
Edited by Saadrita - 12 years ago
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Suhaani I'd say as strong as she was and continues to be in your stories.
If not that a good next option is to see her come in as a surprise entry and stay on for some time.😍
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
imagine CID cant solve a case(even if it had  100 percent success rate)
suddenly bureau door open...
everone look up...
standing there is asha in new smart clothes..
everyone in shock..
(1 hour later)..
"sir,khooni mil gaya" says asha with a sweet smile..  
debayon thumbnail
I agree with Bhavana Di on this, although the sight of Asha might divert us from looking into the intricacies of one particular episode. 

I have always considered Asha to be a part of CID, regardless of her presence(I'm sure everybody else has as well) So I would like to see her there for a special series, as I would specially cherish those special moments and relive the golden era. As they say, the things that you get the least you cherish the most. I would like that. Besides, I think Ashwini ji won't be willing to work on CID anymore considering she's busy with movies and all.