Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

now hell life for Radhika in Choti Bahu(article) (Page 3)

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
thanx for article... jst want cvs not to make Radhika too weak in the process... Rohan as 10yr old kid makng me remind of hrithik in koi mil gaya movie... this was expected and as neerja said dont want it to be saas bahu drama with full rona dhona...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34ashna26anu17Neerjaa

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Madhu there should also be some light moments indeed. Hope there some fun moments and of course romantic moments of Radev. And the drama! A good mix. I feel the storyline is beginning now. Hope all goes well.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Valinianusha34radha_bilahari..yajnaseni..billo77anu17Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Yes Madhu , they can turn kid  Rohan, s character two ways , innocent or the jealous one ...Lets see which way Creatives jump ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Daisy15ashna26

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing the news.

Rohan as 10 yr kidConfused. It was expected to see everyone blaming rads(except BB) for bringing ill fate and what not to the family coz thats the thing CVs of CB love mostAngry. why for once they cant try to go beyond these social maladies and show somepositive stuff. Making rohan forget his present is easy way out to keep him out of Radev way and just to make things more worse for Rads

I dont know what will be Dev role in this track other than blame rads and occasionally support her but looks like he will be reduced to sidekick as someone mentioned and story will revolve around Rads struggle in PB and not on spiritial love btn Radev. I really doubt if they will ever show some connection of Dev and RP in future coz right now it looks they are shifting the focus entirely on this tormenting CB track from every angle. I do hope they dont reduce dev into some spectator and have some story for his roots also as mentioned in the original track that he is suppose to be real RPConfused

Btw how rads was adopted by Mansa was also not clear i supposeOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34anu17Neerjaa

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Thnx for the article. Whoever said CB2 is boring & similar to CB1 should eat their words.I'm sure those who have watched CB1 will remember that this is quite different from CB1.Am I right? Anyway,it'l be interesting to see how Radhika  handles 10yr old Rohan.Now she has to fight with Mohini as well. Everyone excluding daimaa & dadaji will be against Radhika.Hope Radhika becomes more stronger &  Dev too becomes a moral support to Radhika & we are able to witness some light & romantic RaDev moments.No saas-bahu fights pls.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_foreveranusha34billo77ashna26anu17Neerjaa

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Rohen is the one will give the evidence of BB bad face and about his plan...case now BB will not care about Rohen what he is doing this is a big chance...So Rohen help Radhika to get the evidence...
I think Dev will not in Radh side to go against BB.but he will help Radh in Rohen's case...so that makes Radh get closer to Dev...
I hope when Rohen will recover he will be a good +Ve character to reunit RaDev...what you think Guys...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34fatssrilanka

devina22 IF-Sizzlerz
devina22
devina22

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
thanks it is ok for mohini to be  neg but if dev also is mean to radhika then that is unthinkable dont want devs character to be neg.iam really frustrated with these writers making dev mean and hatefull towards rads
insane thousand times insane and dev not showing any regret or remorse to rads afterwards simply disgusting 

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing this article...

Go to top