Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks it is ok for mohini to be  neg but if dev also is mean to radhika then that is unthinkable dont want devs character to be neg.iam really frustrated with these writers making dev mean and hatefull towards rads
insane thousand times insane and dev not showing any regret or remorse to rads afterwards simply disgusting 

viprakshi thumbnail
thanks for sharing this article...
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
awww poor rohan i feel so sry for him :(... 
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god, the CVs are now behaving like a 10 year old.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
2days ago one of misti's post I had replied that Rohan will have amnesia wow! I was right..for him is better though.. We dont need to watch his weird face expression for the time being..but it will be very fun to watch he will act as a 10yrs boy..but he use to act like a 10yrs boy so whats new ?what else CV?
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh Kanha ji save Radhika...
Thnx 4 sharin nirma
Edited by RADEV1000 - 12 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. Rohan a 10 yr old kid😆 I dunno what is up the CV's sleeve😕
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
rohan behavin lyk 10 yr old cant believe
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kinara2

2days ago one of misti's post I had replied that Rohan will have amnesia wow! I was right..for him is better though.. We dont need to watch his weird face expression for the time being..but it will be very fun to watch he will act as a 10yrs boy..but he use to act like a 10yrs boy so whats new ?what else CV?

Kinara,  this is a perfect track.  See better than amnesia otherwise poor Rohan would be just lying there.  Instead of psychotic 23 year old, he would act like psychotic 10 year old. 

Also, it gives creatives their favorite track of torturing Radhika.  See, Amma used to  call Radhika "Manhoos" all the time.  Despite all Shanti's faults,  she never used the word "Manhoos", "Abhagan" or whatever.   So now they can use it for some time at least.  Padma would be using it at every opportunity with Dev standing there like a statue and Mohini smirking about it.  Radhika can get that stoic look back again. 
premvahini thumbnail

Oh God !  one thing good about this PF family  was interactions between Rohan and Dev were good/ normal and beleivable .  So  Rohan character was enjoyable so far and now he will be 10 year old kis ------ there goes on eof the good thing  about CB2.  

It will be  boring and irritating to see him  behave as a 10 year old  Kid . So far he  was  shown as happy go lucky / guy  who was big  flirt ( until Radhika came in to his life) , didnt have any worrey in the world and wasn't plotting against anyone or everone .  Thus represented a normal but slightly spoiled  guy.  but  NOW!!

As far as Mohin's charactet I think   we  ( as audience )  forced that change .  Lots of forum memebers would comment on thier passive role .   I am not necessarily in favor of  every  character  to have either a negative or devi like role. I would rather love to see regular normal / people  who can be jealous  at times happy at times/ rude some tine  but not keep  plotting all the time . 

Yes there are some people like VIrat  in Society  who are arrogant /  never happy / egoistic . So to me  V irat cahracter is fine at least so far .