Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

This fun track is nice but shuld wrap up soon now

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I am new to this forum and I have realized that ppl here do not reply much to new ppl's topic and that's a little dissapointing. I think new ppl should be encoraged so that more n more ppl write their view in the forum and we get to see more view...

Also I don't know how to make freinds here...

Anyways, i wanted to write about the new track...It's slowly getting nice and entertaining and showing how Maan and Geet are opening up in their relationship...It was good that they showed this fun track after so much of unneeded SAD MELODRAMA...

But now i think After KC or during KC they shuld try to wrap up this track and open up the identity of real MAAn or it will be a liitle dragged up...They can show all the fun elements and hide and seek till KC...This track has broadened the charechter of MAAN as showing his comic sense...but I fear if they Drag it too much We are going to miss the original MAAN with whom so many has fallen in love...I have started missing the real Bossy and arrogant MAAN who takes his desisions with so much authority. Now MAAN shuld open his real identity and with his dialoug delivery and his acts prove this new family of how worth and deserving he is and not only that he can put this family on wrong foot as how bad they themself treat their own D-in-L and show them that what they expect for their daughter shuld also implement on their own selves.

I wish that MAAN shuld come to his own charected and show these ppl of what he really is...

Also, logically Maan shuld wrap these soon as he has stuff in Delhi to take care of...Dadima, his sis and The Khurana construction...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anks_ams thumbnail
welcome to the forum dear!!
i agree with ur viewpoint!!!
they should not stretch this track for long now. it is losing its charm now!!
want MSK back asap.

ankita:)
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forumπŸ€—
And who says we do not repy to new people's posts or welcome them here?? We always remember that we were new here once too...and as for newcomers and Maaneetians...the more , the merrier!πŸ˜†

I totally agree with you...the Amritsar track should end soon, or it will get monotonous and the story will go nowhere...but the fun in Maaneetrelationship should remain, the nok-jhok...but it should be shifted to KM...followed by a SR😍
And Dadi back in action...and office scenes!
I'm missing MSK in office gear!
tellyme thumbnail
Thks for commenting...

nishi_I-fian thumbnail
fst of welcum to this forums...
N sry if...it seems tht we don't reply new mem's post...but seriously aaisa kuch v nhi h...

N regarding ur post...
Ya cvs shuldn't stretch so much...
But over all its nice track na!!!!!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i am guilty of not incorporating the newer ones...😭...but i am so glad that your topic was more geared towards discussion...i agree...this treack cannot go on for too long...i like to think that they took a temporary detour...but they will have to eventualy get back on the road...i am missing maan in his business avatar as you say...and am missing geet as secretary...as well as the old cast...but i think this little detour willl wrap up soon and will help make a much needed transition in the story...great post and welcome!

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
welcome to the forum ! yes this track is getting boring. i also want our MSK back as arrogant guy. i like that he is comic-romantic, but i still admire the MSK from delhi.😍