Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"I don't want any awards & Nominee" Salman Khan. (Page 4)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
yeah bolly and telly awards are already rigged , mostly only those persons get awards who  dont even deserve to get that ...

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisha_yashAran

y doesnt he lyk to receive awrdsConfused...believe u me guys  dis year i watched d screen awards just to c salman khan receiving d award n hear his thanku speech but after 3:30 hrs of wait arbaaz khan came to receive d award, such a disappointment it wasAngry

You dont know why that happened? because according to the votes on the websites...the both best actor and best popular actor goes salman khan but they made two not to dissipoint SRK so they gave best popular actor award to srk...then salman was like be fair if u wanna give, give it in a fair way not playing hide and sick or dont give it at all...he said he dosen't want it and was in backstage for an hour its not really matter to him and to give to who they are dying for it...i seen the video if i find it i will post it!!!
bulls-eye IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwini

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

they did the same at STARDUST award.. i mean come on Akki was a flop in 2010.. but they gave a joint award to salman akki

where salman khan solely deserved it

Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by alisha_yashAran

y doesnt he lyk to receive awrdsConfused...believe u me guys  dis year i watched d screen awards just to c salman khan receiving d award n hear his thanku speech but after 3:30 hrs of wait arbaaz khan came to receive d award, such a disappointment it wasAngry

You dont know why that happened? because according to the votes on the websites...the both best actor and best popular actor goes salman khan but they made two not to dissipoint SRK so they gave best popular actor award to srk...then salman was like be fair if u wanna give, give it in a fair way not playing hide and sick or dont give it at all...he said he dosen't want it and was in backstage for an hour its not really matter to him and to give to who they are dying for it...i seen the video if i find it i will post it!!!
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Good for him. Bollywood awards are a joke anyways. 
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bulls-eye

Statements.. Atleast can understand Aamir feeling fustrated and saying that but Salman...NOPE..

Lots of people point out his acting in Kyun Ki.. I have seen the original malayalam version and just could not bear Salman Khan after seeing Mohanlal's effortless performance portrayed in this classic 80s movie.

It should be the Irfan Khans, Tabus and Naseeruddin Shah's who can say this kind of statement, not a man who after trying for nearly 25 years , in the years when the awards have become a complete joke now, won something and now wants to pretend he is above it all.

Sorry in advance to  Salman Khan fans but had to say this..
@bold...Thankyou Clap Salman couldn't even potray half of what Mohanlal did...Such a shame that they made that film with Salman Angry And trust Priyadarshan to always ruin our classics by remaking them in bollywood Ouch

Agree with you on the second point also...Salman is not versatile at all...all he does he overacting LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bulls-eyeChippeshwinieraser

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
omg @bulls-eye, you INDEED hit bull's eye with your point. COMPLETELY agree!

LET people like Naseerudhin Shah and Tabu deserve to say things like this.
Since everyone has managed to segmentize Bollywood so nicely, lets just admit it. Salman's a superstar, but that's kinda where it ends.

Don't take credit away from people who ACTUALLY know how to act.

Also, stop expecting so much from Salman. He very well knows his own limits (the only thing I will ever commend him for), and he obviously knows how to play his audience.
Don't expect award-worthy performances because he himself knows that he doesn't have a need to give them. He is a STAR, not an ACTOR.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bulls-eyeeraser

Go to top