India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

29th Sept 2004 (Page 2)

sarah_habib Senior Member
sarah_habib
sarah_habib

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

thank deadly fot the update . one another stetched episode of Jassi ..

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Yes, Jazz, that would be the highlight if it happens!! I bet Armaan will end up in the Hospital because of too bumping and bashing his legs and armsLOL

-Rifhat

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Exactly my thoughts pooja ! It's all so damn cliched !!

I mean, why does jassi have to win every single time ? Just coz she is the central character ?  I guess, T&D have decided to do an Ekta with JJKN. Get real guys ! In life, u win some 'n lose some !

Atleast, had both won, we wld have got the opportunity to see some sparks flying between them while they worked together!

Now toh purab will be back to his job of picking and dropping her highness and paying fleeting visits to her house for a quick timepass. And we will be endlessly subjected to Armaan's rediculous conspiracies ! Gawd, it will be torturous. I mean, the guy seems to have completely lost it.

I guess, he will be made to play villian for some time and then towards the end will be shown miraculously becoming a sant/mahatama so that he gets to live happily ever after with Jassi ji! How very predictable !

yashi

Originally posted by pj04

interesting episode but then what is new, jassi is going to get the contract and purab gets to play the sacrificing love interest. so cliche or should i say so.... bollywood. soon billu is going to ask her about her feelings for purab,we all know her answer( what??Confused.........marry him ......i never saw him that way .....he is a very close friend ......that is all). purab is either going to be heartbroken Cryor step up his wooingClap.while armaan plays the evil prime minister who wants the throne(that is from all the known fairy tales)Angry.god!! i am getting so cynical. somebody help me!!!!

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
thanks Deadly.. I wouldn't call Jassi and Purab working together  along shot.. infact Billu papaji was mentioning it today and from Deadly descritpion, I feel Purab liked what he saw.. He is not a person who will be happy if he or Jassi lost... So I think they will work together on this.. but then.. it is only a guess...
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Hi Rifhat,

"Yes, Jazz, that would be the highlight if it happens!! I bet Armaan will end up in the Hospital because of too bumping and bashing his legs and armsLOL"

LOL I am already seeing him in the hospital with bandages to his legs and hands and Mallika screaming at him and Raj advising him..

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

How do you guys know that they can't change the ending did you guys here it on the news or something? I'm just curious. It would be so nice to see Jassi and Purab together instead of J & A. instead of making a sad ending they should make a happy ending.

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

I don't think it is fair on Purab's part to 'easily' let go of this deal. I say 'easily' because I know if it were anyone else in Jassi's place, Purab would do his best to get the contract.

The reason I am saying he is unfair because there are two other people associated with him for this contract- i.e. HM who partnered with him because though she has excellent innovative ideas, she needed someone to back her up financially and Nandu who has set out on his first job and has his own dreams that he might want to fulfill, unlike Purab who is well-settled in life and this contract would probably be change in the pocket for him. If I were HM or Nandu, I would be upset, knowing that Purab did not do his best because of 'personal' reasons.

I agree this episode has nothing new to offer. Though, in this episode they have not shown what is written in the letter, we all know that Jassi the GREAT (the over excited chasmis beaverGeek as Mystica calls her. LOL) has won this contract.

The scene where the models dance to the wedding band sounds like a nice one.

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deadly for youe efforts and precious time you spendto send the updates. I really appreciate itSmile

Go to top