Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Home truths.. abt mkap, pratigya and forum (Page 5)

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
well done diii...
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
i myself was about to post a topic regarding this.i was so much pissed off by the forum atmosphere for the past few weeks..but thanks to u!u said it all..cant tell anything better than u said.
for those ppl who didnt notice the disclaimer shown before the show,i may say it once agn."THIS IS A FICTIONAL SHOW".there is no need to everything to heart...this is a social forum n everyone has equal right to express their own POVs.wat we have to do is accept everyones views..other than bashing others' comments.we may have our own favourites.its natural that we feel bad wen someone points out their mistakes.but until n unless,it is not a clear bashing,plzzz calm down peeps!dont jump on to arguments...its a request...
btw,thank u so much Carisma di for ur efforts to analyse each n every corners n ur hardwork to keep this forum enjoyable.lub all my friends who manage to come to this forum n still making this forum a lallantop one!its u ppl who drag me infront of my computer everyday.Big smile
n a kind request..dont ever leave this forum.we may never see each other in our lives.eventhough,there is something which binds us together even in tough times.atleast for me,this is my second home..n i dont want to leave my home or family members at any cost

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

well done diii...
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
i myself was about to post a topic regarding this.i was so much pissed off by the forum atmosphere for the past few weeks..but thanks to u!u said it all..cant tell anything better than u said.
for those ppl who didnt notice the disclaimer shown before the show,i may say it once agn."THIS IS A FICTIONAL SHOW".there is no need to everything to heart...this is a social forum n everyone has equal right to express their own POVs.wat we have to do is accept everyones views..other than bashing others' comments.we may have our own favourites.its natural that we feel bad wen someone points out their mistakes.but until n unless,it is not a clear bashing,plzzz calm down peeps!dont jump on to arguments...its a request...
btw,thank u so much Carisma di for ur efforts to analyse each n every corners n ur hardwork to keep this forum enjoyable.lub all my friends who manage to come to this forum n still making this forum a lallantop one!its u ppl who drag me infront of my computer everyday.Big smile
n a kind request..dont ever leave this forum.we may never see each other in our lives.eventhough,there is something which binds us together even in tough times.atleast for me,this is my second home..n i dont want to leave my home or family members at any cost
Thanks Azi..
Azi if I left - U have me on FB.. LOL
But thanks Azi... I totally agree wid ur comments...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2-bedrinAziya

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

well done diii...
Clap
Thanks Azi..

diii...aap bhi na...CryLOL
its also mkap magic...i joined fb jz coz my frnds here told me to..

carisma2

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Hi, carisma... Big smile

I just notice something... in your last four posts...

1. "My perfect kriya... balanced"...in this post, your views were balanced and optimistic as you showed how the story track should be, with the wonderful example of satte pe satta movie...

2. "FFT 4th May" ... here, your post was very witty  and full of sarcasm...

3. "Pratigya's ideal husband..."... this post was totally crazy and funny...

4. "Home truths.." ..in the present post,  you are serious and straight forward in your views...

You are like the Krishna of MKAP... all colours of the rainbow... no wonder you are so annoyed with black and white Pratigya...LOLLOLLOL

Even though we know that they are all fictional characters... we all love this show and the characters...Embarrassed  All of us on this forum know that you are one of the pillars of this forum...

Don't worry about a few negative people... just keep posting and let all of us enjoy your wonderful posts...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulAziya

Arhaan-da-best Goldie
Arhaan-da-best
Arhaan-da-best

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Agree wid u sis...:*
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged

well done diii...
Clap
Thanks Azi..

diii...aap bhi na...CryLOL
its also mkap magic...i joined fb jz coz my frnds here told me to..
i knw the feelinh hence i got the two fb's

carisma2-bedrin

ninita Senior Member
ninita
ninita

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ninita

di u r always superb...
wen ppl r jealous nly den dey keep finding faults wid us so pls dnt mind them,
 dis s ma humble rqst
Thanks Ninita - Did you manage to play that link yesterday
nooo di m waiting 4 saturday 

carisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hi carisma, i am out of town these days n could only type n check mobile so isn't much aware of the activities in the form...i read a few posts here n there these days..so didn't see ur post,,.i remember the film satte pe satta , its one of the films that i like .,but it has a comedy angle to it which i think won't be possible for MKAP .. Pls don't mind me not clicking the 'like' button as its not working from mobile

carisma2

Go to top