Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i amvery angry with this development , now i am not sure whether anandi will study or not
hate them i thought this show will be different , so roads r being amde again 4 jag andi, gr8 cvs🤢

YEAH .me too totally pissed off😡, they will just keep her as less educated and then this so called 'ganwaar' will save jagya from the  evil educated 2nd wife and jagya will come back to anandi   with predictable "mujhe maaf karr do "  and the CVs will  keep repeating "kachi umar ke pakkey bandhan"🥱  ...Anandi  ki padhaai  aur   child marriage issues gayii   tel  lene..😡
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

YEAH .me too totally pissed off😡, they will just keep her as less educated and then this so called 'ganwaar' will save jagya from the  evil educated 2nd wife and jagya will come back to anandi   with predictable "mujhe maaf karr do "  and the CVs will  keep repeating "kachi umar ke pakkey bandhan"🥱  ...Anandi  ki padhaai  aur   child marriage issues gayii   tel  lene..😡

Like some one in the forum very aptly said Jagya is the one doing all the wrong and other than him everyone else is shown to suffer. What sense does this make? And Pl no Jag Anadi or Jag Gauri. Why does this stroy have to revolve around this idiotic Jag to be the one benefiting in either case at the end?
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: andv

Completely agree anita,if that s the track the cvs follow then it makes no sense at all😳What do these two intelligent girls see in this lying ,cheating ,deceitful ,selfish jagya😡 that they are wasting their precious time fighting  over him  instead of pursuing their dreams and ambitions. ..Gosh,if only this was a sci-fi serial 😉 we could have got  some aliens to kidnap jagya  to some distant planet 😍and then these girls could focus on their lives  instead of this loser ...

andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

@bold ROFL: Our J is so good at lying that by the time even the aliens get to clear his web of lies and send him back, both our girls will be well educated and with someone more worthy of them

spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am confused. Is Balika Vadhu trying to show evil effects of Child-marriages or are they trying to promote them? Because no matter how the story unfolds if Jag ends up being back with Anandi, CVs will be promoting child marriages. 

And whats with this Gauri turning negative? Why should she? Even her character is confusing at times. Isnt she supposed to be against child marriages? then why take revenge on Bhairav and Anandi? Has she forgotten that they were the ones to STOP that marriage. Or did she WANT to get married? Like someone else has also pointed out that, if anybody then she should be planning to teach dadisa AND her parents a lesson for arranging that marriage.
Also does she forgive Jagya for all those lies he has been telling her all these years. No revenge agianst him? Why not? I am surprised. So according to her: something that gave her life a meaning (stopping of her marriage) is more disgusting than the cheating she has been subjected to in the past 6 years. Great!  

Cvs are done with sending educational social messages. That one line that Jagya blurted out to his dad was the main idea and message that we had been waiting for since BV started. That is enough I guess. Now that episode is over CVs have to turn this into another sati savitri bahu and an evil sautan saga. There creativity ends here.
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ye to hona hi tha... dat gauri will turn negative..😛 but i never thought she will go to d village to stay wid jagya's family... dis z funny😆😆😆😆
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WHAT THE 🤬 !!!!!

😡

Thats it !! this show is going down the drain...so much for praising a show and so much for the eeffing messages they give at the end of every episode...I dont have anything to say...Ridiculous Stupid CV's...😡

I agree with all of you...even Kekta shows are better than this...at least she doesn't hide behind the false facade of spreading social awareness !! 
Edited by divmath - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divmath

WHAT THE 🤬 !!!!!

😡

Thats it !! this show is going down the drain...so much for praising a show and so much for the eeffing messages they give at the end of every episode...I dont have anything to say...Ridiculous Stupid CV's...😡

I agree with all of you...even Kekta shows are better than this...at least she doesn't hide behind the false facade of spreading social awareness !! 

yes divya ekta never pretended that her show had any meg, jisko dekhna hain dekho
this is sarasar cheating, now they should stop putting up msg in the end
i told u so naa,yeh gudiya ke angle ki wajah se anadi jag will be back haaye meri kaali jabaanAngryAngry
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaaa Anmol...yeahh kya hai...I just dont want Gauri to turn negative and more than that I really really dont want to see Jagya and Anandi back together again...what about Anandi's studies?? we had so many hopes...tomorrow Jagya will be back saying sorry and this stupid girl will show her sati savitriness and forgive him...tyaag, balidaan, forgiving attitude.."oh my god, look how good I am" attitude 😡 and dear Gauri who was one strong postive character will be reduced to a vamp status...I like her so much...why CV's why do you have to ruin all good characters??🤢
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

Yaaa Anmol...yeahh kya hai...I just dont want Gauri to turn negative and more than that I really really dont want to see Jagya and Anandi back together again...what about Anandi's studies?? we had so many hopes...tomorrow Jagya will be back saying sorry and this stupid girl will show her sati savitriness and forgive him...tyaag, balidaan, forgiving attitude.."oh my god, look how good I am" attitude 😡 and dear Gauri who was one strong postive character will be reduced to a vamp status...I like her so much...why CV's why do you have to ruin all good characters??🤢

I think all dis will not happen soon... anandi will go to jaipur to study and gauri will come to jagat family... dis z soo confusing how will dis happen??