Balika Vadhu

Gauri turns negative

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There is a tellychakkar article saying Gauri would turn negative. Here is the link for the article

EDITED BY DEV TEAM. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING TELECHAKKAR ARTICLES
THANKS
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
How typical!
First wife + housewife=positive
Second wife + career woman=negative=Bechara husband who became victim of cunning career woman=First wife forgives husband's extra marital affair as sautan is to be blamed and lives happily ever after(till next vamp comes along)
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😒
feeling sooo bad!!
but yes...if she  turns grey only for DS n his ladesar but not for rest of the family !!
then that will be better!!
i really hope so!!
it will be nice to watch how c will give a hard time to DS n her Ladesar!!
but!!😔
boomer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bt Jagya's family have disowned him, dn how can dey allow gauri nd Jagya to stay with them?
andv thumbnail
Thanks so much for sharing.

This is ridiculous and makes no sense. why should G turn negative and whats all the more unrealistic is she living in the Singh haveli. What sense does that make? these CVs have a knack of ruining every little positivity they create in the show. 
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

This is ridiculous and makes no sense. why should G turn negative and whats all the more unrealistic is she living in the Singh haveli. What sense does that make? these CVs have a knack of ruining every little positivity they create in the show. 

I agree with you. If at all she has to angry at someone, it is with her own parents who gave permission for her child marriage. She wasn't kidnapped and married. The marriage took place with the consent of her parents only. So they are equally responsible to what happened to her along with Dadisa.
andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshmin42

I agree with you. If at all she has to angry at someone, it is with her own parents who gave permission for her child marriage. She wasn't kidnapped and married. The marriage took place with the consent of her parents only. So they are equally responsible to what happened to her along with Dadisa.

Totally agree. Her parents are to be equally blamed then why the revenge only against the Singh family. DS is the other one to be blamed for hiding the truth from her parents. As I look at it Bhairav actually saved her life. Its only because B did not accept her as his son's second wife that she is a Doctor today. If not she would have been in a worse situation than A is in today.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok this is crap!! I was sooo looking forward for a good track 
but this is tottal Eka type show how disgusting!! :( 
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

I so agree with you. My thoughts exactly. I would have wanted that Anandi continues to study and makes a name for herself, and then refuses to take Jagya back. And I thought Gauri too was sensible enough to leave Jagya after finding out all his lies. Looks like I was mistaken🤢
atria thumbnail
Damn ! Nooo don't do this to the only sensible female character in the show. Let her become a successful doctor and get a hot new hunk for herself and just tread over Jagya on the way out !