Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

E. VEER a poll ?History pg 26 My analysis pg 30-33 (Page 22)

Poll Question: Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [49.00%]
51 [51.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by ankit111

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 
@ Blue.. Poor guy, he is born in bad elements family, namely, playboy element and 'gun'less element and now is surrounded by one dumb crying and hiding Winky element and one lying, scheming and obsessive element and some joker elements that are fond of rats and flop plans.. Any sane guy will become mental in such circumstances and the fact that he has not become one shows that there is scope for improvement..LOL He has become a zombie and his real intelligence has been clouded by the artificial intelligence virus, namely the elephant pregnancy fake waaris virus..ROFL So treatment is needed for him which can be provided by making the dumb wifey Winky drink some truth serum..ROFLROFL

ROFL rockinggg humourROFL

Absolutely ROFL... but wots this yes n no coming up neck to neck in the poll Confused
Thanks Shivani and PreciousPri..Smile.. The reason for such close votes is that people are fed up with Veer's dumbness and inaction which does not befit his original character shown earlier, when he exposed Tapasya's misdeeds so well without getting taken in by her dramas.. Now their is neither 'veertha' nor any intelligence in his character and there is nothing special about him because now he has also been caught in Tapasya's deceptive web and has become a sentimental fool forgetting all her evil deeds leading to his beloved brother's death and there is no one on whom we can hope for exposing her fraud..Angry

Yup i so so so agree n u can call me Priya Tongue... but very well writtenClap ...i havent seen this show from the start hence dont know how Veer was b4... but he certainly doesnt see like he is capable of doing any fraud exposure at the mo ... he seems to be spiralling down n down into the ground Angry n im just fed up
Hi Priya..SmileSee the 21st Aug 2010 one hour special episode where Veer exposes Tapasya so well. Then you will know how lacklustre he has become of late..LOL

heya ... one hour Ouch i can barely take out 20 mins... but ill try LOL... if it may change my mind about Veer Wink... now he has got 2 the end ... a dead end

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
ok dearies i gtg now

lovely chatting 2 u all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8shivani9

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=PreciousPri][QUOTE=ladybird9][QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=ankit111]

Hi Priya..SmileSee the 21st Aug 2010 one hour special episode where Veer exposes Tapasya so well. Then you will know how lacklustre he has become of late..LOL

heya ... one hour Ouch i can barely take out 20 mins... but ill try LOL... if it may change my mind about Veer Wink... now he has got 2 the end ... a dead end

In one hour you will hardly get 35 to 40 min scenes if you watch it on utube because the rest is only ads..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

ok dearies i gtg now

lovely chatting 2 u all

tqs for the bonus jhappies..i am tryingu send more, provided server doesnt considers it offensiveEmbarrassedLOLLOL n del some, the more u give the more u getHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug chalo..catch u later..i just drppoed to update numbers at 24 hrs for an autopsylater shud we need itWinkWinkWink LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL we will rockkk the analysis HugHugHugshud we need 2 conduct an autopsyBig smile tk cr..catch u laterBig smile
mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
YES 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkdeepaa

YES 

PartyPartyParty yesss 75 votes atmBig smile lovelyyy tqs Deepa for voting n everone alse...Smile  time 2 loggofff...and will catch up in a hrs timeEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL to see the trendsWinkLOLLOL

Poll Question: Should Veer b eliminated from Uttaran?

Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
Yes 42 [56.00%]
No 33 [44.00%]

Party
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

why u people always go for extrem, Veer is spoiled eliminate him, serial is on wrong track end itLOLLOL i m always in favour of improvement and not elimination. and Dr. sahiba, agar marij bimar pad jayega to uska ilaz karengi ya mar dalengiLOLLOLLOL i think with proper treatment we sd support improvement and not elimination, particularly for those character who r basically good but r infected with some bad elementLOLLOL 
@ Blue.. Poor guy, he is born in bad elements family, namely, playboy element and 'gun'less element and now is surrounded by one dumb crying and hiding Winky element and one lying, scheming and obsessive element and some joker elements that are fond of rats and flop plans.. Any sane guy will become mental in such circumstances and the fact that he has not become one shows that there is scope for improvement..LOL He has become a zombie and his real intelligence has been clouded by the artificial intelligence virus, namely the elephant pregnancy fake waaris virus..ROFL So treatment is needed for him which can be provided by making the dumb wifey Winky drink some truth serum..ROFLROFL

Chitra once again tooo goodStarStar. How I wish the way Vansh forced  her to drink water someone forces the 'truth serum' down Winky's throatROFLROFL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8arunima_LUITshivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

ClapClapClapyaar mein comparision karne jaayun toh iccha is worse than veer.
but they both r good, so yes ur solution is absolutely perfect, improvement, death se kyaa haasil hoga,
iccha veer dono ko maar do fir tapu bab kaa raazLOLLOL, does anyone want that
every sensible person here wants iccha and veer to fight taps, stay together , we always talk abt the serial should end, it will not, so we should not waste ur energy on that
we should give valuable suggestions on improvising them , give cvs msg that all is not well here

@shivani, ek improvement option hona chahiye tha,

hehe i felt i shud just gv my pov here ...Plzz dont think death is useless...DEATH is the ultimat truth of life..noone can say if a baby will b born but a baby born can and will certainly die some day amy 110yrs later...but the whole point Death is not uselss it teaches u many valuable lessons..

--- stick to intructions and advise..the chances of  survival r higher.
---- from the death of one person hundreds 2 thousands may realise the importance of getting treated for a disease.
--- when u try and fail to improve the disease part has to b removed b it a kidney yaa liver, eye hand leg even brain if req...to ensure body funtion properly..in comparision to a story..if  a charcater is messing up with a story, its better tht charcater b removed to the story survive
---- just a lil divertion from feild of health ...lets go 2 law n order
if there is no death penalty as a punishment..the world will b full of criminals, every criminal  wud go to a jail enjoy a period of time and get back 2 crime again..i am not entirely sure if Death penalty if followed all ove rthe world..but just had 2 write this to say I consider very imp aspect of life..

when there is no improvement..dealth will take over eventually..thts the only universal truth...which cant b lied..wht i mean by red is a dead person cant b made alive

BTW I just wish 2 clarify I am not forcing my opinion on u, but just felt like sharing my pov and hence written this..kindly ignore me..yaa say u disagree if u wish to..yaa agree its entirely upto u..but honestly no offence meant in anyform anytime..thts my truth..Smile plus prv post,,,sorry for the long post but i know u love 2 read ...though not necessarily my postsEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Originally posted by ladybird9

Anmol I am glad u opened up within 24 hrs after i opened the topicWinkLOLand expressed urself may i divert ur attention to the second post of this thread to actually suggest tht i realised tht made this poll in a haste and i loved an option three..b it whtever...generally i give mayb as option in all most all of my polls when there is a yes no, but this time i purposely avoided it , i wanted a definate yes and a def no... Smile

Edited by ladybird9 - 06 May 2011 at 6:33am

Go to top